It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The secret that will change your life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I Don't know if this is already posted or not but i wanted to share with you this unique and minblowing movie.

Learn, understand and utilize the secret, for if you do your abilities are limitless.

The biggest secret of mankind itself. Bigger then anything you can imagine is the law of attraction.

"We are shaped by our thoughts, we become what we think"
the buddha

"Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions "
Albert Einstein

if you really want something and truly believe it's possible, you'll get it, but putting a lot of attention and thought onto something you don't want means you'll probably get that too. As for example complaining or having negative thoughts will have it's effect aswell, everything has attraction.

The universe does not care if it's negative attraction you are radiating or a postive one, it only cares about materialising it. So be careful about what you think and what you are feeling for it creates your future

I couldn't find it on youtube or google video so here is the link of the site where i watched the movie, truly inspiring.

www.wizmovies.com...

( I am sorry if this is a double post, wich it probably is )

[edit on 1-1-2009 by Belgiannewbie]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Already a great and long thread on this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Feel free to jump in on that existing one

[edit on 1/1/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Damnit i knew it, sorry about the double post

feel free to delete it

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
When somone has no grasp of causality im shure it would look like what the secret has implied, but agian it is only cause and effect. You dont get what you want by thinking about it nessisarily. but it may precondition your mind to reactivly take actions to gain what you want without your blind butt realizing it.... and im shure to most this would seem magical.

isnt GOD wonderfull!!! it confounds the ignorant.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Belgiannewbie

The biggest secret of mankind itself. Bigger then anything you can imagine is the law of attraction.

This 'law' can be defined as follows:

Wishes come true if they're wished for hard enough

It never fails to astonish me that anyone over the age of five can seriously believe this, but obviously some do. I guess it takes all sorts to make a world.

By the way, there are many threads on ATS about this nonexistent 'law'.

[edit on 2-1-2009 by Astyanax]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Actually you can combine LoA with this Time Manipulation idea here from coney and perhaps you have the perfect theory.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I think that this Law of Attraction thing is just a crackpot version of Norman Vincent Peale's Positive Thinking.

I mean that Positive Thinking can obviously make you achieve things since you will be trying harder.

But this The Secret version of Law of Attraction seems to just mean you get things by only thinking about them. Without making any effort.

So I think you might try Positive Thinking and get some results, but this Law of Attraction is just a business for snake oil merchants.

As in these psychological methods are a way of getting more energy to actually go out and do things, but you will not be getting anything at all without some real work.

On the other hand I do realize that LoA has some similarities with C.G.Jung's concept of Synchronisity. And I take C.G.Jung rather seriously.

LoA is like a "light" version of Jungian psychology for "Get Rich Quick" people...

Anyhow this movie The Secret inspired me to read the original proponents of LoA theory like Wallace D. Wattles. Well I'm still not convinced.

[edit on 2-1-2009 by ukuli]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Eh did you read the other thread from coney on Time Manipulation?

Well if you combine it with LoA, it becomes quite interesting because the one might be because of the other & vice versa.

And if the basis of the Time Manipulation is real, it might be the real reason why LoA works.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
"The Secret" isn't even half of the story. I would recommend books like "A Happy Pocket full of Money", "Parallel Universe of Self", the Revolutioniz e-books, Klaus Joehle's books (they are free to read online) or channeled material like from Abraham Hicks or Seth/Jane Roberts to get a more accurate portrayal of what reality creation is all about.

new topics

top topics

join