It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chupa pics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I'm not saying thse pics r real..I dont know if they are..I'm just postin them cos i found them interesting..if they've been posted b4 i apologize...

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I've seen the first one before but not the second pic so I think you're safe. I thought this might be a picture of that photoshopped squirrel that has appeared on ATS almost infinity times.

What is that in the second pic? A mumified dog?

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Dude! That is the head of a reptiloid (sp?) and not a Chupa. Dhu!

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I never saw the second one before, but the 1st one is a fake, it was just up the other day, I think some guy named charles white(?) made them...... but the second one is really cool, never saw it before. Nice find

Crap, double post, I dont know how that happened sorry

[Edited on 7-4-2004 by ShadowSephiroth]

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
[Edited on 7-4-2004 by ShadowSephiroth]

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Here is a link to the first picture which was already discussed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I kinda figured the 1st one was fake..as for the 2nd one i dont know for sure what it is..a mumified dog is a good guess...

ID

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The first one has been confirmed as a fake countless times on this board. As for the second one, seeing as it has none of the defining characteristics of a Chupacabra, I would have to say that it is either a fake or simply something else. El Chupacabra is between three and five feet in height, it has Kangaroo-like legs, and a row of spines protruding from it's back. This creature has none of the aforementioned qualities synonymous with El Chupacabra.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Second pick looks like a mummified tazmanian devil or something.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The first one is damn creepy, even if it is fake!

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by parrhesia
The first one is damn creepy, even if it is fake!

lol parrhesia my thoughts exactly!

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
First is a fake, second IS a mummy.

The dentition (good guess, folks) appears to be canine (translation: the shape of the jaw and teeth are just like that of a dog.)

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I know that the first is a fake. I think the second is a dead fox or something like that. A hyena ?

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 06:19 AM
link   
The second one is a dog that is very far gone in the stages of decomposition, down to the dessication stage. Gross, but definitely not a chupacabra.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   
The first pic is creepy. Why is the boy poking at the creature like that? It looks like he has the stick in its nose or something. The second pic could be a deformed dead animal, or something else.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
i can't tell if the second one is real or not because i don't know what a Chupa is, could someone quickly explain?

ID

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Shazam I have answered the question of "what is El Chupacabra?" so many times that I really do not feel like writing it again. I will however provide you with a couple of links to old posts on it so hopefully you can gain some insight through our previous discussions on the subject.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
USAFSF -what exactly made you think of El Chupacabra when you saw the pics?

The first one isn't really a fake, as it wasn't published as the real thing, it's part of a series of artwork.

The second one is odd, looks to me like a dried up carcass, vaguely dog like.

new topics

top topics

join