It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof: God vs. Alien Species

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by nsaeyes

HALLELUJAH!!! WOW.. I thought I was the only one with this line of thinking.. whew!! yea.. S&F for sure!!

My new ATS hero
what everyone seems to misunderstand is, all the UFO 'proof' isn't, it's just the evidence and if all that evidence was presented in a court of law, what would be the final judgment?

The BIG question is, when does evidence become proof?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I believe in a god? If there’s only one god my question would then be who created god? Who is god’s god? If there isn’t a god then who created the universe? If the universe just exploded into being then how is it that life started and everything compliments each other so well? I’m sure aliens exist? Do they have a god? If it’s not our god then who’s god is superior? The big bang? Does god reside in these older parts of the universe? Maybe an advanced race in the older parts of the universe? Does god exist outside of normal space time? Is that possible? Where did the matter gases and dust from the big bang come from? Possible implosion of the old universe? Is the universe expanding? If it is does that still make it infinite? How do you increase forever? How many planets are there in the universe? Huh roughly infinite you say? So that means roughly a infinite possibilities of life? If we used our entire brain would we then be gods? Was this a security protocol put in place by god or gods? Where does our body’s energy go when we die? Are we self inflicted parasites within the body of god? Free will dies with proof of gods existence? Dinosaurs? Religions were created to control the masses? Do black holes exist? Rituals and ceremonies? God must be arrogant? Would he still be god with such a petty human emotion? What would man be like with billions of years to evolve? What is this ball of gas floating/resting on prior to the big bang? Questions, imagination, purpose, tradition, fear, logic….

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
There is absolute no evidence for either God or Aliens,evidence doesnt amount to personal experiences or stories...There is however quite a mountain of evidence that there are UFO's..what they are be it a natural phenomena,aliens,terrestrial aircraft nobody knows.

Drake's Equation.
Look it up.
Jacob

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
There is absolute no evidence for either God or Aliens,evidence doesnt amount to personal experiences or stories...There is however quite a mountain of evidence that there are UFO's..what they are be it a natural phenomena,aliens,terrestrial aircraft nobody knows.

Um... Actually, this is not true.
Many scientists have agreed that, even if you believe in "The Big Bang", our universe could not be here without the action of "Intelligent Intervention" initializing the process.

Another detail people tend to disregard, is that there is a very high probability that, whatever the nature of our universe, we just may be unable to understand it at this point in our civilization.

Throwing big questions around, such as "Who made God?", and "what is outside the universe?". "Why are aliens here?" or all of the Lawyer-ing I see site members doing, as they attempt to find "loop-holes" and faults in the Bible, etc.
It's all silly.
These concepts, of God or Alien Life, by their very nature, may be beyond our abilities to understand them fully.
Science or Religion? Hehe. They are just our labels for types of phenomenon. The accurate classifications for these things may be something totally different from what we say they are.

My dog seems very sure that all the animals and people that appear on my television must be "real". He tries to communicate with them, and watches avidly. Then they all disappear.

He does NOT know what a television is.

[edit on 23-3-2009 by SumnerKagan]

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join