It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Civilians Suffer in Densely Populately Gaza

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Civilians Suffer in Densely Populately Gaza

www.iht.com

The day before, Madhoun, a general practitioner, was in an ambulance responding to an Israeli airstrike at the Jabalya refugee camp in northern Gaza. Another missile hit the ambulance. The driver, Muhammad Abu Hasira, died instantly. Madhoun lingered for a day, dying of his wounds on Wednesday in the intensive care unit of Shifa Hospital, where hundreds of people have been brought since Israel began its heaviest assault on Gaza in three decades.

The dentist cried.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I have been following what has been happening in the Gaza strip lately, and obviously both sides have there arguments. Personally I am not a fan of Israel in the first place. They seem to be the cause of too much tension in the middle east.

This is just heartbreaking though, to see completely innocent people, their lives destroyed, their friends killed for just doing their damn jobs! It is sickening what our world is turning into. It scares me and deeply saddens me. Especially how they mention the doctor's, the doctor who had died, friend was crying that he was just doing his job! Helping people and he gets killed for it!!

This honestly disgusts me, the war in the middle east has reached a point where no good can come out of it. ( Better yet does any war result in good? ) The tension I spoke of earlier is at a hairs width. Attacks like these can ignite the entire place!! Through the despair comes anger, and through anger comes determination...

www.iht.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

new topics

join