It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Couple Gives Birth to 'Miracle' Black and White Twins, Again

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
A woman CAN NOT get pregnant by to different men. Even if the eggs are released two different days. A mans sperm lives in the woman uterus for 5 days after sex. Once the first egg implants no other eggs can be released. so the second egg could only be released at the same time or at most 2 days later than the first egg if first egg is fertilized. So no matter what way you look at it, the fist man to sleep with her's sperm will reach both eggs before the seconds mans sperm even gets a chance.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
WOW (smile) When I hear and read about stuff like this, it makes my heart sing. Life is so absolutely amazing! They are a lovely family and the girls are such cuties.

PS.. dont worry Mr Wupy, your time for granbabies will come.. Then you can spoil them rotten and then send them home!!

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
yes that is just fantastic....

how lovely
They are just so beautiful!

edit to add: maybe there is something for racists to learn from this!

[edit on 1-1-2009 by Thurisaz]

I am not being racist but the white children should be placed with a all white family as they are going to get messed up in the head later on belonging to a mixed family.Already they getting stared at.And they will socially disadvantaged and may turn into anti socials.

The mother should have married a white man to provide this stability.

I believe mixing races only generates hate,war and strife is wrong and will lead to a race war.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by nobodysavedme]

<< 1   >>

join