It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 1976 Tehran, F-4 Phantom Chases UFO Case

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: Jay-morris

Over terhan? Yes. It sounds like our technology to the letter. I wobt go into it but we got lots of cool stuff. Some hard to grasp if you dont understand the concepts behind them.

I have said many times before, that ufo sightings can be a number of things, and secret militery projects and tech is def one of them.

Dont think people realise that the tech we have, is way more advanced than the stuff thst is out now.

I don't think we have anything now, that can do what those objects were have claimed to do. Let alone 40 years ago. Keep in mind, I don't think any country has or would typically would fly their most advanced possible test-aircraft over foreign soil. For many reasons.. including inciting a political incident or a war, and because if it crashes, you really don't want to hand over your very best tech to another country. Simply for the reason of what.. showing off?

The debunking efforts for this sighting were hysterical. It was actually published by one know debunker, that the people on the ground, the general, and the pilots saw Jupiter. And that they chased Jupiter. And that the plane failures were due to those being planes with a lot of issues, and just coincidently.. at the time of a sighting seen on radar, seen by the public, seen by officers on the ground.. two planes going up at different times had identical style failures.

Never had I seen such a staggering leap of logic to try and explain away a sighting. Which is great.. because that usually means there is something of substance there.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

I agree

Some explanations on the Randle blog posted by Karl say we were testing their capability/reactions... Just seems like a reach to me. Its our F4s, like we dont know? They were an ally at the time, we could have worked with them instead of setting up this bogus test.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: 111DPKING111
a reply to: karl 12

Other than the Belgium case, not aware of any sightings where an object shoots out and returns to the UFO.

Didn't return back into it mate but this UFO was reported to have released 5 or 6 bright yellow triangular objects which 'darted around independently' from the parent object.

Suddenly 5 or 6 bright yellow triangular objects shot out of the center of the large object and began darting around independently. Once they stopped and hovered, point up, around the parent object, then sped away to the north, turned east, then inland toward the Perry nuclear power plant. .

link

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

Some good coverage in this vid mate - interviews with military, air traffic and ground witnesses involved; the secret meetings and joint US Government / Iranian investigation and subsequent claims of a media disinfo campaign.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join