It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Consider yourself lucky to be abducted.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Everything that I have read on many websites talking of abductions is were is the proof. I myself as well as other that have been with me over the years that have had one form or another of the alien experience. Do not really care if people need the proof of what we say to have happened to us.But we are lucky . We were not alone during our experiences. Only 3 of the 11 experiences I have had in my life had no people with me.But that was when I was much younger.I do feel bad for others who are alone for the experience.And lets face it .Being abducted or seeing a U.F.O up close is the thrill of a life time. At least this life time. My friend Scott who was with me on several experiences as well as my brother on a few and my dad on another feel lucky to have the experiences. We do not think we are any better then anyone else and that is the reason the life form from up there some where is taking us .We are just regular people nothing special about us. No rare blood type or higher I.Q then anyone else.We are the average people of this planet.But we are glad for the experiences.Whether it was the craft just slowly flying over the trees or it shooting up from the ground in a blink of a eye. I do not think they are making baby hybrids of me.And if they are they would be dumbing themselves down. I can't even fix my car when it breaks never mind figure anything out about a space craft. When the experience happens for me and my friends.It is the rush of excitement that is hard to explain. I guess the best way to explain it is. If someone called you up and said you have just won 25 million dollars and you knew it was true at the same time. This is how the experience feels to us.we are not afraid . This might be the fact they have never hurt me or my friends.The only hurt comes from when my friend Scott tryed to tell his new wife what happened with us.He took her down to Barre Falls to show her. And I am sure not to hurt his feelings she probably said thats wierd. I am sure like allot of other abductees he new she did not believe him. No proof.That is the extent of being hurt. The hurt only comes from telling someone you love something and they do not believe it. But like I said we are lucky he knows I was with him as well as my wife.Trying to get proof on aliens is like trying to prove to people God is real.Or ghosts exist. But I have read allot of peoples alien encounters and allot of them are so out there.They knocked on my door they come to me at night and we talk for hours . So by the time you read that kind of stuff.The truths gets buried in fiction. I want people to think about something.What would happen to this world if a spaceship just landed in a big city. It came down and wanted to be friends.How much panic would it cause.Now the ship opens up and the life from up above looks nothing like us.To some very ugly as snakes or spiders do to some.How many times have you killed a spider just because it was there. Your excuse it might bite me. Might bite you. So what would happen to the life coming down from up above.People would think it was here to take over and kill us. For all the real abductees out there not the story tellers be glad you are having the experience as I am and my friends.Because at least our friends from space do not judge us for the way we look as most do other living things down here. Or they would just throw us out in space as we do the spider down the toilet. They have been around much longer then your brain can even imagine. And will never judge you . For they have been watching man on this planet from the beginning. And if they wanted to take over the planet they would not of waited until there was 6 billion of us. It would of stopped at Neaderthal man. Peace to everyone including my friends from space.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
There's a few obvious things here some aliens or something have obviously scrambled your brain about...

Originally posted by almostalien
I want people to think about something.What would happen to this world if a spaceship just landed in a big city. It came down and wanted to be friends.How much panic would it cause.

Cause panic?? Yawn! Those aliens don't seem to have a problem with using some ultra powerful mind control to calm the entire populace.

If some aliens landed in a large city, you'd never find out. If you saw it on the news, then you'd also notice that the power went dead in record time.

That's how that works.

Because at least our friends from space do not judge us for the way we look as most do other living things down here.... And if they wanted to take over the planet they would not of waited until there was 6 billion of us. It would of stopped at Neaderthal man.

Don't get manipulated by the bull-ship. Something out there is set to dwindle our numbers. For what reason beats me (as I don't see why controlling less of us is more favorable to just leaving things as is, since "they" already control it all anyway).

If there were any friends in space, I wouldn't have aliens chasing me around at the moment... because then that's obviously not a friend if they physically harm you, punch you, bump into you, and drive you crazy 24/7.

Don't listen to false prophets. Sounds like they gave you a dose of mind control.

Next time you see that alien... tell him I told you to punch him in face for me. Then post what he has to say to that.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
So you have been hurt by the aliens. Have any hospital records of the injurys. You are just another one that has seen to many aliens eat human movies. And to use statements like yawn to me is exactly why you have never had a experience .But hey keep bashing people .And as far as aliens having some kind of mind control on me. Yes when things are nice to me I am nice back. When people or animals are mean to me. I just look at it as there pieces of garbage.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
For the life of me I will never understand how someone can view the things that these aliens are alleged to do to people to be positive. If a person was to come into my house right now, paralyze me, kidnap me, take me somewhere and conduct a bunch of experiments on me, possibly even force me to have sexual contact of some kind with another person or even another species, I sure as hell wouldn't consider what happened as having been a benevolent experience! But for whatever reason things done by bug eyed aliens are considered benevolent when if exactly the same thing was done to the person by another human being they would almost certainly view it as an evil act. Seems like wishful thinking to me and perhaps even an exaggerated version of Stockholm syndrome.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Ahh yes! That's right, I nearly forgot....

School is out!

Thanks for reminding me OP!

IRM

I was wondering why there was so many new members with such low ATS numbers

OK Back to denying ignorance

What do those numbers mean anyway? I just signed up today.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Another thing I find distressing is that there are so many abductees who seem to develop something approaching alien worship and at the same time they harbor a loathing for their fellow man. "The aliens are fantastic and humans are savages." I saw a lot of this in John Mack's book, Abducted. Kinda' sounds like brainwashing to me. No matter how flawed humanity is the fact is that I am one of them and because of that I'm going to root for the home team, not pull a Benedict Arnold and side with the anal probing aliens.

To do otherwise seems to me to be a symptom of cowardice: One does the math, determines that the aggressor is stronger than his/her comrades, and sides with the enemy in an attempt to save his own skin. Sickening. It would be the same thing as siding with a burglar who breaks into your family's home because he is holding the gun and your mother or father is not. I can't think of a greater betrayal and I see a lot of the alien hugging as the same scenario played on a larger stage. Either that or it is due to a woeful lack of critical thinking.

Don't allow your thoughts to be manipulated so easily and remember that you are one of us, for better or worse.

[edit on 1-1-2009 by Wickerman1972]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Another thing, almostalien (Yes, I know I'm posting over and over again back to back but this thread struck a nerve with me.), what say you about these absurdities:

The aliens are always going on and on about humanity screwing up the environment. But what I find striking about that is that in every instance I've read of abductees describing the aliens' world it is always the same thing: A desert. That strongly implies to me that these so-called perfect aliens destroyed their own world so who are they to lecture anyone about environmental management?

Now, another question that runs along the same line but is even more illustrative of hypocrisy in my opinion is this: These aliens are always lecturing people about nature. Yet it is obvious from the descriptions that people give of them that nothing about them is natural. Even a basic understanding of physiology shows that these beings make no sense from a natural standpoint. Their heads are huge yet their hips are tiny. That makes no sense! It would make child rearing impossible. Additionally they are described most of the time to have no sexual organs at all despite sharing so many characteristics with humans. Basically what these descriptions amount to is freaks! They are abominations of nature. You don't find it enormously ironic that a test tube baby would lecture a natural being about nature?!!!

To me these "visitors", as so many arguing for a benevolent label of them call them, are not something to be worshiped. They are creepy, wretched, sideshow freaks who likely played God a bit too much and screwed up their genome substantially. They are even described as being almost totally without emotion or individuality. That sounds like robots. What is there to envy about that? Are they magnificent just because they have fancy toys? Give humanity enough time and we'll be capable of similar wonders. When I view these reports I see something inferior to mankind, not superior. And I suspect that they may see it the same way, hence the alleged breeding program.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Wickerman1972

I guess if you believe aliens are having sex with people .it would be pretty bad.But I do not believe it.If the aliens wanted to make sure to make a alien baby.They would do it scientifically to make sure it would work.And when has a man ever been able to breed with anything other and have a child with a women. Unless people think big foot was a ape made by a man breeding with a monkey.I know this is sick but have you ever seen a human head on a sheep.Or a monkey from africa with a human head.The only thing man gets from breeding with things others then humans is deases.So when people see the Virgin Mary in the sky it must be bad.If someone sees there dead grandmother as a ghost it must be horrible.All the people I know who have been abducted look forward to there next experience. Lets just hope that if people die and are taken to heaven they do not think it is a bad thing.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

I guess I just do not judge things as you.I like spiders snakes bears dolphins and all the animals and insects of this world.I think bats are cool. None of them I consider freaks. And as far as the aliens destroying there world and now are telling people down here we are on the same path.And they live on some kind of desert. People are always asking for proof of abductions or some thing from the spaceship.When there is none .The abduction is not real . the people are making it up.But if people are saying the aliens are having sex with us for hybrids people believe it. But I guess sex sells.If people say the aliens look like lizards people believe it. No proof anywhere but people would rather believe the bad then the good. Just like judging Blacks or Mexicans or the chinese
down here.Yes lets hope the aliens like racists.Because if they breed with us thats what they will have.Boy us humans have all the answers we must be like God himself.Thank God we are so perfect and the living example of how the universe should be.Oh wait got a go want to see if anyone got killed in some war today on tv.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Seems to me that you are being quite selective, tossing out the parts you don't like and clinging to those you do. Yes, I am aware that not every abduction reported has a negative tone (However, I have noticed that most of the very positive reports tend to come from single witness cases. The multiple witness cases, which I put more stock in, tend to describe intruders that are indifferent at best. Another thing I've noticed is that benevolent cases often spring up from conscious recall and could very well be screen memories or even wishful thinking. Look at The Secret School by Whitley Strieber. All of that was recalled consciously and I think that most of it, if not all, is a product of his imagination. I'm not saying that I don't believe any of Strieber's alleged experiences but the events described in that particular book sounded like fiction to me.) and that the aliens sometimes have rosy things to say. But to me one action doesn't cancel out another. If a man rapes a child one day and then saves another from drowning the next does that latter action excuse his previous one? I think not.

However, I certainly have not reached any firm conclusions regarding this subject. It seems that my opinions on it change from one week to another. Could they be benevolent? I suppose it is a possibility but I'm not going to jump to that conclusion simply because I like the sound of it. The fact remains that many heinous things are reported to take place during alien abductions. It is a stretch to jump to a conclusion of benevolence in the face of such reports. At best they seem to imply a cold indifference. But does that make them necessarily evil? I suppose not since our scientists are just as cruel to the animals they study, perhaps even more so. However, I'd like to believe that our scientists would be more caring if they knew that their subjects were self aware.

At present the motives, origin, and nature of these beings is an open question for me. But to automatically embrace them as though they were angels seems out of character considering the things they are repeatedly reported to do.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Alien worship? If you are in this situation, where you know they're real absolutely (whether or not you can convince the masses) you'd find yourself on quite the search for answers. Unless, you have full memory recalls and they told you something that didn't contradict their protocol.

There are many different species, some easier for us to interact with than others. Greys do their procedures under the protocol done, because we are violent and seen as primitive and dangerous to them. The answer to whether they're negative or positive does is not necessarily tied into their biological processing of us, but to the agenda behind it. If its part of some verdant/grey trojan horse takeover, as gl2 suggests, then most certainly they're negative.
Trouble is, though something may be true in that, too many experiences suggest different things happening, that don't fit into that picture, along with myths and legends of the world, and the natives. In any case, in the scale of searching for the answers of agenda, on the one hand, I go were my instinct goes in my research and base it on some of my sightings and experiences while being monitored by them, on the other side of the scale, I place all of gl2's writings, because he is absolutely brilliant, and his historical research on the bloodlines and DuPont family blows me away.

As to thinking highly of our often sophisticated and very advanced visitors, who telepathically communicate and reward a less fearful and more free-thinking, peaceful, curious response, you'd have to be there. It would be hard not to, and not to feel that no matter what happens here on earth, for those closed in on the problems of living in this unequal and warring world, they represent hope. The universe is filled with different species, planets, with families and aggregarian/tech races, where their babies don't even cry, but are talked to telepathically. To someone who experiences any of this, there's a whole universe out their filled with history, sociological information, civilization and culture, and many want to explore the entire thing. So much to study if we could.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Consider yourself lucky to be abducted.

Are you out of your mind?

Abductees suffer from severe nightmares. They have psychological problems dealing with the trauma of having been taken against their will, of painful experiements, of feeling completely helpless ... etc etc.

There is nothing 'lucky' about being abused.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by almostalien

"I do not think they are making baby hybrids of me.And if they are they would be dumbing themselves down. I can't even fix my car when it breaks never mind figure anything out about a space craft. When the experience happens for me and my friends.It is the rush of excitement that is hard to explain. "

I've recalled having been some type of abductee/lab rat experiment.

I think it was around the age of 3 that they told me something about it being " Something Wonderful" Apparently, they were referring to; for themselves and their experiments?

Although, I recall a few life saving events, it would also seem that it was because of 'them' that I needed saving anyway.

As for dumbing down, they do this very well with us in some form or another already....especially with dumbed down information and deceptions. (Garden of Eden scenario?)

It's really annoying having recalled being in their presense and feeling stupid and not even realizing what's right in front of me isn't human.

They manipulated my free will 'as if' decisions were actually mine.

It may be that for every 1,000 people they abduct and treat like lab rats, one is treated the opposite for disinformation purposes.

Humans are most likely used as resource items for whatever suits their purpose. Whether it's as a host for sexual pleasures/crimes or deliveries, messages etc. One woman came to my door to give me somthing and then came back a few minutes later asking for directions and if she had just been to my door. (a host)

I've apparently also been a host and met many hosts. One of which was apparently Michael Tsarion. He came to the same door more than once asking where he was and if he had already been there. Than he asked if he could use the washroom. Of course, some of these can also possibly be life long hosts, abductess and clones as I've also apparently encountered, sometimes even dead or dying.

The bible even warns about the 'hosts and the great hosts.' A great host may possibly be a leader in some country like Ahmadinejad, Osama Bin Laden etc.

There may actually be some aliens, hybrids or whomever who have rebelled, but I doubt they would be as strong as their own leaders, lords or masters.

Kinda reminds me of Star Wars anyway

I've seen some fascinating things, but taking them away and treating me like they have wasn't a very good pay-off so far. All I apparently have now is what's left of my life and disability income. I guess I should be counting whatever blessings I still have left.

The ones who are dumped naked cored and mutilated apparently weren't as lucky either.

Time will tell who our real friends are.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
**** ATTENTION ****

You may not believe in Aliens / UFO's or any stories that are posted here, thats your right, however as per the T&C's that you agreed to when signing up at ATS, you will not attack a member or post anything off -topic or uncivil towards them.

This is your warning.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

I agree with you on the procedures and traumatic experiences, and have often seen the Garden of Eden, as a personal little genetic garden for some types, and the Book of Enoch very interesting.

I think there are a few different agendas, some renegade, some others as well.
I believe the cabal are linked to renegade or negative agendas. You're very right that time will tell, but the search is always on, as well as fitting together the information received with other bits of information, not to mention myths and legends, particularly of the native populations.
Its not cut and dried and so complex. We are being kept in the dark, like mushrooms, fed a lot of BS, and the cartel and some scientists have more advanced answers or guesses. I believe a certain collusion with negatives is going on there, so more answers to me.

There are some very meaningful accounts that tie into the other side, a more positive one,and it seems there is a patrolling of our solar system going on to keep certain elements away. Some of this is from threads right here on ATS.

But for the ones experiencing certain things, certain aspects amongst various accounts are complex and don't fit into an all et is negative and bad scenario.
Even in a good cop, bad cop situation as gl2 suggests, some experiences, even moments, are completely unnecessary and revealing. They're like extras, and show a goodness and integrity to, at least some of our visitors.

Being treated as mushrooms is the problem. It really infuriates me.

[edit on 2-1-2009 by mystiq]

[edit on 2-1-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
**** ATTENTION ****

You may not believe in Aliens / UFO's or any stories that are posted here, thats your right, however as per the T&C's that you agreed to when signing up at ATS, you will not attack a member or post anything off -topic or uncivil towards them.

This is your warning.

Not sure who you are talking to but I don't believe I've "attacked" anyone. Is it an attack to point out the negative things reported in alien abductions when someone says that getting abducted is somehow a fantastic thing?

However, I will confess that perhaps some of my language in my third post in this thread was a bit strong. But it wasn't meant as an attack so much as an invitation to those who in my mind are a bit too quick to bestow greatness on the abductors and look down on their fellow man to give humanity a bit more credit. After all, they are what they are and we are what we are. Yes, humanity has produced Charles Manson and Adolf Hitler but at the same time it has produced Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi and Mother Teresa. Not everything about us is bad and I don't feel that anyone should allow a bug eyed alien to convince them otherwise. In the same vein that I wouldn't be able to be convinced that my own mother, despite her flaws, is bad I will not be convinced that humanity as a whole is so worthless that it should willingly throw its fate into the hands of eggheaded, seemingly telepathic insectoids either. If we are so terrible then why are they so interested in us? It simply seems to me that some of this negativity towards an abductee's fellow man (But certainly not all abductees have this outlook. But I have been witness to an alarming amount of them, especially on internet forums, who seem to be in awe of their abductors and to harbor something almost akin to shame in regards to their own human nature.) may be induced and although that isn't an established certainty the possibility is great enough so that I believe people should give such things a hard look before blindly accepting them. There could be a motivation by the aliens to bring the abductees over to their side intellectually. And then again there might not be. But I've always been one who believes that it is best to prepare for the worse of scenarios.

[edit on 2-1-2009 by Wickerman1972]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
(replies isn't working)

"Carrot and the Stick??"

Since I've yet to (now) see an alternate reality and future, I can't be certain what good will come for most of us here on this planet. If these visitors 'really' had the control they seem to have, we wouldn't be having all of these current problems. So, I'm leaning more towards deception and disinformation practices than other excuses.

Head games are still head games in my book. They haven't been sending me e-mail apologies or calling me at home or even a post card. No gifts in the mail etc. What they apparently gave, they took away. The lord who giveth and (other?) lord who taketh away isn't necessarily doing things in our best interest.

The carrot and the stick routine is really old and lame. (apparently it still works too) They did this a few times with an Aston Martin and a few other cars. Than they changed their minds.

Happy New Year? idk yet.

[edit on 2-1-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Yes you keep going for your fellow man. And as far as anal probeing it sounds like to many porn movies to me. Or maybe the pedafiles are the nice ones .Or maybe the prisons are full of just nice people let them out and come to your house for breakfast. I look at things differently as like you said do allot of abductees.As far as worshipping the so called aliens. I just look at it as the same as man hunting for the horns of a animal. Or killing whales or other living things for fun. So I am on the aliens side and can understand why others are also.Not to say there are not allot of nice people out in the world. But I am not one that will condemed a whole race of beings just because they are different. Does a child that you love know why you the parent brings him to the doctors to have needles put in his arms and he is crying. Because he understands why the parent he loves is letting him get hurt no and the ice cream afterward does not take the pain away either.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join