It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Health Topic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Could someone help me with ideas for a Health Speech. I love reading the topics that ATS brings up and I'd like to talk about a health issue which is out of the norm, yet in close enough range to societarily correct and interpretable.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Well, if you're looking for conspiracy style medical info, look into Roe v Wade and the whole abortion debacle. You could also do something on that 5 year old girl who gave birth, that might be fun and interesting. If the medical aspect can also be psych, you could talk about anger causing prejudice. You could also do one on the info that scientists have just discovered that anthrax can survive for a long while outside of a host.

Or you could do it on my field, Thrombolastography! I'd have tons of info for you if you'd like it, but it's not very conspiracy related...

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
How about how a side effect of most anti-depressants is depression? Or how most psychotherapeutic drugs have been made illegal?

Edited because I can't spell!

[Edited on 7-4-2004 by Jonna]

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Phantom limb syndrome. That is a pretty strange one. My step-father had his leg amputated a few years ago and he still goes to scratch it when he thinks he has an itch.

new topics

top topics

join