It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Chemtrails Over Chattanooga, Tn- 56k beware

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I've been watching these all day. I took a short day trip to Atlanta as well and watched them while I was driving. After being on the road and seeing them since I've gotten back home, they have been sitting in almost the exact same place for hours. They are spreading out very slowly. It has been pretty windy all day which doesn't make sense for them to still be sitting in the air. As with my first thread about chemtrails, they seem to concentrated around the sun. I've been watching the satellite feed since this morning...no clouds on it all day. There were none in the sky last night either.

As of 4:15
Sunny w/ chemtrails lol, 50*, 15mph winds, Humidity 25%, Dew Point 15*, visibility 9 miles

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Nice contrail pics.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I'm not ready to believe that yet. I have been watching the contrails of other planes all day. Theirs just disappear immediately.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Yeah, I notice that too.

I have watched planes flying overhead that release contrails, you can see the mist evaporate almost immediately.

But the chemtrails just hang around and eventually you can watch the unfurl themselves into overcast.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Its nice that you put the weather conditions at the surface, but you should really put the upper air weather conditions

Here's the latest radiosonde (weather balloon) sounding from Nahsville (closest upper air station to you).

weather.uwyo.edu...

weather.uwyo.edu...

The conditions described in the wetaher data from the weather balloon perfectly describe the conditions needed for persistant contrail development. I can guarantee the 58 (and greater) knot winds will have something to do with the spreading out of the trails

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Congrats you've located some Jet Routes...
VOR's

Originally posted by edgecrusher2199
As of 4:15
Sunny w/ chemtrails lol, 50*, 15mph winds, Humidity 25%, Dew Point 15*, visibility 9 miles

Sure....
Whats the conditions at each altitude level?

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Yeah, it sure doesn't take a rocket scientist to notice something is amiss.

I suppose the best probablility would be if there was some kind of top secret happenings with the sky cover that would protect us from something which could cause us harm, but if that were the case I don't think this site and many others would have such an abundance of posters to make the idea of the "trails" being anything but normal contrail activity based on increased airline traffic!!!

I got a funny feeling the other day when I went out to drive in my car and it had been warming up against the winter cold. I looked at the snow behind it and it was a very large bit of yellow snow (no pun!).

It crossed my mind that possibly something from the ground (emissions, polution, etc) could actually be being absorbed somehow in this unnatural cloud cover.

Just brainstorming of course, I claim no answers, but have many unanswered questions and none of the debunkers here have my ear because it is so obvious that they care not for truth or answers.

Good pics, OP!

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

As many have explained to you multiple times, its not just the increase in the number of flights, but also the difference in engine types following the airlines changeover from 727's to the more fuel efficient 737's. The newer engines produce contrails under a wider set of conditions then the old ones did.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up edgecrusher2199! I'm trying to start up a site with just this kind of info. [link]ChemTrailReport.com[/link] is a real time chemtrail tracking site. Members can post sitings and all the data is presented on the real-time map. Check it out!

Regg

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Why do I bother???

Yes, I have noticed the changes in the explanations as the old explanations no longer work based on other members with knowledge.

I refuse to exhaust myself discussing this with you as you don't seek the truth of the matter but instead seem to strive to play one of the three monkeys who see no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil.

In other words I see you as blinded by something you don't understand, I am sure you view me in a similar way, but it matters not to me.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
What I find interesting is those that believe in chemtrails do so without a single bit of scientific evidence to say they are anything other than normal contrails that form in certain atmospheric conditions.

No matter what evidence is shown that these are just regular contrails is always ignored, but they stick to the idea that it's some sort of poison being sprayed.

I just don't get it.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
Why do I bother???

Yes, I have noticed the changes in the explanations as the old explanations no longer work based on other members with knowledge.

I have explained the same thing on this site since I first started here in 2004, I dont know where you get that I have changed anything.

Here from a quick search:

2006:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by defcon5
Ill tell you what you'll find about aircraft, that most airlines flew B727's as their mainstay aircraft for a long time, and now are going to more fuel efficient types of aircraft. The main difference there is that the diameter on a 727 engine was about 4 feet, and those three engines where tightly packed on the tail. Now its all 737's, 757's, airbuses and the like, they all have much larger diameter engines that run more fuel efficiently and have larger intake fans. They are also almost all now lower-wing and separated by at least 30 or so feet, depending on the aircraft.

2007:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

As to the volume, first I want you to look at these photos:

If you notice the engines, they are all roughly the same small diameter on these aircraft. I believe that several of them used the exact same engine type. Either way, the common factors on these aircraft are 1) Small fan to engine diameter, and 2) they were the most numerous aircraft in the sky before the late 80’s. In the 90’s, we started to see the 727’s being retired and replaced with much more efficient aircraft families. Watch what happens to the engines sizes when this change takes place:

So as the fan in these engines has increased in size, so has the amount of air exposed to the heat of the running engine:

www.boeing.com/companyoffices/aboutus/wonder_of_flight/engine.htm

These are just two I quickly found dating back years ago, I am sure you can find even more if you care to do a search under “chemtrail defcon5 727”: ATS Search

Kind of puts a dent in your theory, and your supposed “experts” (more like BS artists from sites like carnicom) inside information having altered any real knowledge or truth I have shared, doesn't it?

[edit on 1/1/2009 by defcon5]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
No matter what evidence is shown that these are just regular contrails is always ignored, but they stick to the idea that it's some sort of poison being sprayed.

This is part of the problem, people who question the sky being covered in unnatural clouds are all lumped together as believers in poison being sprayed.

This isn't my hypothisis, but I will continue to question the existance of what is going on above my head in my sky!

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Kind of puts a dent in your theory, and your supposed “experts” (more like BS artists from sites like carnicom) inside information having altered any real knowledge or truth I have shared, doesn't it?

Excuse me, but I don't recall having posed a theory, would you like to tell me about my theory because at this point I haven't one.

As I have said many times I have more questions than answers and don't except all the baby food I am being force fed by the wolf packs around here.

And for the record, Carnicom isn't where I get my information, I have spent many hours reading many different PDF's and exploring other information.

As a matter of fact one of my favorite ideas is one expressed by Beachcoma where he stated that the exhaust can't escape the atmosphere hence the lingering of the "cirrus" looking cloud cover.

I still don't own that theory, either. I am a seeker you see, I explore and don't stop at every potential explanation.

And you can pull up that old post I made about the Morgellens like you did before to discredit me if that is all you have in your arsenal, but not to worry, I did post something stupid, but I moved past those thoughts and regrounded myself so a few bad posts don't define me.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Dont waste your precious time interested, there are many here and in RL that 'know' just how brilliant you truly are. I loved your post a couple above!

Swueet!

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Thanks girl!

There are indeed more important things to dilly with!

Happy new year.

Sorry OP for the slight derail. I hope this slight detour can add a flair of positive energy to your thread~!

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Excuse me, but I don't recall having posed a theory, would you like to tell me about my theory because at this point I haven't one.

Your theory that we have altered explanations because “chemtrail experts” have forced us to do so. My explanations have been pretty well the same since I started engaging in the Chemtrail debate, and are based on my years of working in the airline industry. The only person who ever even came close to disputing any of my information was the Chemist expert (who I suspect was really from carnicom or some other chemtrail site), who was using debate tactics to try and control the conversation. I finally gave up debating with him because it became pointless as he wanted to alter reality to fit his theories (wanted to say that it was possible to have stuff in the fuel, but avoided explaining any of the other Chemtrail related phenomenon (eg...patterns in skies, the diffusing into clouds, trails starting and stopping, etc)). You all constantly accuse me and other members as being paid debunkers, and he might have been the first actual one that I have ever encountered on ATS.

As I have said many times I have more questions than answers and don't except all the baby food I am being force fed by the wolf packs around here.

What baby food? Here on ATS you have some very knowledgeable people from various backgrounds who have told you the truth in relation to their fields of expertise, yet you simply refuse to hear them. Besides the sheer logistics of such an undertaking, the second best explanation as to why this is not happening is because aviation is very much based on visibility, and the FAA is certainly not going to allow anyone to intentionally cause a visibility hazard to run some ludicrous experiment in our sky everyday. Yes, planes can fly IFR, but not all pilots fly on the ATC system and depend on visibility to watch for traffic and other hazards.

As I have said over the years the best cure for Chemtrailmania is to educate yourself about aviation. You choose to ignore those with that education in light of what you think you see in the sky.

And for the record, Carnicom isn't where I get my information, I have spent many hours reading many different PDF's and exploring other information.

Carnicom is just the site I like to pick on the most, because it is the one most quoted on ATS. There are others and what I say applies to them all. You cannot trust sites like that, which are put up by a private individual and sell things about their topic, including advertising based on web hits. They have a conflict of interest in that if their pet theory dies, so does their source of income.

As a matter of fact one of my favorite ideas is one expressed by Beachcoma where he stated that the exhaust can't escape the atmosphere hence the lingering of the "cirrus" looking cloud cover.

Beachcoma, if I recall correctly was very anti-chemtrail.

I still don't own that theory, either. I am a seeker you see, I explore and don't stop at every potential explanation.

If that is the case then why do you open your first post with the remark that “it doesn't take a rocket scientist to tell something is amiss”. The implication being that those of us who have inside knowledge in related fields are idiots because we don't see this supposed thing that you do, and what we do see is normal.

And you can pull up that old post I made about the Morgellens like you did before to discredit me if that is all you have in your arsenal, but not to worry, I did post something stupid, but I moved past those thoughts and regrounded myself so a few bad posts don't define me.

I don't recall what you posted, there, and it certainly was not to discredit you other then to show why you have such a deep seated belief in the topic. Those trying to find an explanation for a disease are often the hardest to convinces of truth because they tend to self diagnose things based on their own knowledge and perception (which is more often then not incorrect). I know this from first hand experience in the medical field, and I see it on a daily basis.

spelling edit

[edit on 1/1/2009 by defcon5]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan

This is part of the problem, people who question the sky being covered in unnatural clouds are all lumped together as believers in poison being sprayed.

This isn't my hypothisis, but I will continue to question the existance of what is going on above my head in my sky!

InterestedAlways, it was not my intention to lump everyone who questions the sky above them into one group of "poison believers". I'm simply stating that MANY people here on ATS and other sites that believe the government is up to no good are so adamant and stuck in their belief, that they won't look at any data, proof, etc that disproves their theory.

It's good that you are questioning what you see in the world...we all should do that. But when presented with an abundance of evidence that shows what exactly is going on, it's beyond me why anyone would continue to believe in the chemtrail theory.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Those trails are being left all the way up to kentucky just west of areas that are having a drought.Check the drought map.I am further North near the yellow line and you were along the yellow line to the south.They covered the skies with artificial clouds in some areas.The area of more than usual aircraft pretty much follows that yellow line from Kentucky to Georgia

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I have to question why they would suddenly take a certain jet route and I do pay attention to more than just vapor.I am North of the op and could see that today there was suddenly more aircraft and a lot of artificial clouds not even shown on the weather map.Between me and the op we are at the north and the south end at the yellow line on this drought map.
Unlike some of you I don';t have strong opinions one way or another.I have an open mind and simply seek the truth.I don't put much effort into this any more because of all the assholes that sidetrack those of us that actualy study something and because the effort is too disorganized.I could not find one person in an entire city to help with a group effort.You people don't have any idea what people like me are up against when we seek the truth.
drought.unl.edu...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join