It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos with Anomalies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
These are two pics I took that had strange anomalies.

The first, taken at the Seattle Art Institute where I was part of a group brought in for a students final exam on audio recording shows multiple orbs in the shot.
There were hundreds of pics taken and this is the only one with this anomaly.

The next image, taken at my personal studio, was of a producer I worked with during Post Production of a Full length film. The green glow in the picture was the only one of thousands, and only occurred while this person was in the control room.
I resized to two hundred percent for better clarity, but otherwise, this is the original image without any tweaking except the resizing.

I am interested in any info on what could cause this that is explainable.

edit to add:
the place where picture 2 was taken was haunted. I have had other strange things happen there and many witnesses to them.

[edit on 1-1-2009 by imd12c4funn]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I think orbs are just dust or moisture.
Green glow - not sure?

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Where was the nearest light source in the picture of the green glow, it could be a lens flare.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
The green glow is caused by bad film or a mess up in develpment. My wife has developed thousands of photos and said that is what caused it. The picture with the orbs led her to believe the camera is bad and that explains your green glow and the orbs. The combo of bad film dusty camera and the flash caused all your problems.

top topics

join