It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Of UFO ABDUCTEE Telling his story, in Detal!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
First off im Brand New to ATS and to posting forums, so this is my first post. Excuse me if im not doing it right or whatever...

I was browsing through youtube and came across a video of a guy that has claimed to be abducted by Aliens and explains in an 9 part video of how it went, in detail...

I've seen or heard people explain their experiences in being abducted but this one is by far to me the most interesting...it caught my attention but what do you think? Dont know if this topic has been brought already, if so im sorry

Can some1 tell me how to embed the video in this thread?? Please

Here's the link
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 1-1-2009 by dtxshooter]

[edit on 1-1-2009 by dtxshooter]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I don't know what to think of that story, man. Good story, I suppose.

One problem I encountered with it right off, though. He starts the story by saying that he cannot tell people what their craft look like. He says he has flown inside of them, but doesn't know what they look like. He is very explicit about this. Yet, one minute later he describes exactly what they look like.

I liked the story, what I watched of it, because I am astounded that people can just sit there and make that sort of stuff up, but IMO it is a work of fiction.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I'm watching it now. Thank you for posting!

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
As soon as I saw the title I flashed on this interview. I've seen it before. He has all the signs and there is no reason for me to think this is anything other than abduction. Most people don't remember anything, so flashes anywhere that isn't your home, your bedroom or your surroundings is significant.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
This man brings nothing new to the alien abduction phenomena, nor does he have the courage to reveal his identity. The effects were cheesy and seemed to discredit him further. At this point it doesn't matter if he was or if he was not truly recollecting upon his experiences.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Easy to condemn someone for not revealing their identity while sitting behind the nice safe anonymity of the internet. Feel like telling us your full name, address and a photo of yourself?

If he is indeed sincere about his account, I doubt he did it for your benefit, but for his own needs to tell someone.

Who cares if the effects were Cheesy, its not as if it was produced by Lucasfilm.

And people wonder why abudctees and witnesses dont come forward.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
i listened to the entire story.

i dont really know what to think of it. he seemed quite genuine - he didnt have that crazy vibe to him like alot of the UFO "researchers" do when they are on a camera.

some of the things made alot of sense, some didnt.

---i was freaked out when he was talking about how they came back and were trying to freak him out. I would have cryed and pooped myself if they did that to me.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Please Delete This Post

[edit on 2-1-2009 by Anti - Government]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Most people arent' going to "bring something new" to the table, as abductions are usually routine procedures, some entail different projects, such as working with groups of children, receiving history lessons, or being prepared for assignments. Most don't remember a thing. When your doctor performs surgeory, do you expect him to try something "new" and then reveal it to the press each time?

Also, coming forward with your story, in person or obscured, is hard on people. Theres no "I wanna be an abductee too club" going like so many presume.

This guy was very brave whether he chose to reveal his identity or not.

[edit on 2-1-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
It seems to me that he's a great story teller, he has a real gift and should pursue it. But, it seems like he's describing violent prison life. Using his own real experiences to some extent to tell a story. He does it well.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dtxshooter

I have seen his videos. I don't know what to make of it, but I find no signs of him trying to tell a lie, other than the subject being unbelievable.

I wish he would pursue obtaining physical evidence. That is the one aspect that bothers me. Can't he keep a surgical instrument, or have the stuff under his fingernails analyzed, in the event he scratched one of the aliens? maybe there are some dead alien cells there?

I found it interesting that he says the aliens will make an undeniable appearance sometime in the near future (2015 more or less) It is a falsifiable statement, as it will either happen or it won't. We will just have to see.

-rrr

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
He's a very talented guy. I personally don't believe his story is true, that's ok.

Here's why I don't believe. When describing events and the aliens, he falls back onto his real experiences, which I believe is prison life (being in jail.)

Or maybe he's experiencing some kind of sleep disorder. I know abductions happen, but if you get mad at the aliens are they really going to get pissed off at you? And give you that street/ghetto "hard look"? No, they know they're bugging you and you're gonna get mad.

They fly here, transcending space and time. Possess incredible technologies, then forget to sedate you, or use their mind altering abilities to at least make you feel comfortable?

Makes no sense.

[edit on 2-1-2009 by Electro38]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
So let me get this straight. This guys name is "ufoabductee", and he joined youtube on sep of '07. Then, miraculously, he finally posts his abduction video 2 months after he joins. If he chose that name just to get this video out, then why wouldn't he put it up the same day, or even month of him joining?

I don't buy it one second.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
He says "I'll put my story out there, and see what happens" or something to the affect.

I think he was hoping someone would try and buy his story.

That's it. In my opinion.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Ok.......let me first say i believe in aliens and ufo's. I watched his vids and was pretty impressed. I DID believe him........at the time. However...... I just spoke to this guy on yahoo messenger, and i asked him what i consider to be an obvious question. I asked him why not go get an x-ray or whatever procedure is necessary to see if you have the chip or whatever it is he claims they inserted behind his eye. His answer to me............"i dont have the money for the x-ray". WHAT??????? Ok, if you dont want to tell the doctor you were abducted by alieans, just say your eye hurts......or your vision is blurry.......whatever you want, who cares! But to say you dont have the money......GET REAL. First of all, an x-ray does NOT cost thosands of dollars! And guess what folks? Even if it DID..........and this happened to ME........id borrow or take a loan out. Whatever is necessary. So with his answer to me, sorry............his claims hold no water, in my opinion. Happy and safe New Years to everyone.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38

They fly here, transcending space and time. Possess incredible technologies, then forget to sedate you, or use their mind altering abilities to at least make you feel comfortable?

Do zookeepers always use their 'mind altering abilities' to make their animals feel comfortable?

In reality, they aren't even sure what the animals are feeling at the moment.

If necessary they can totally drug them and knock them out, but somehwere in between? not usual procedure.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Hello I'm the guy that was abducted. It's my youtube site. No I have never been in prison and no I never went to a Dr. to find out if it's still behind my eye. And I said I never seen a UFO fly, but I have seen them from the inside. That's what I said, that's for Jay-in-AR. And to Anonymous ATS he didn't tell you that he called me a crackhead minority. And he said my story is bunk because I didn't x-ray my eye. That's what he would have done but I didn't do that so he got racist on me and talked # to me after that. I'm sorry if you don't believe me but I'm hear to tell my story not sell my story. And if anyone wants to pay for an x-ray I'm all for it and if you want to find a hyptnotist to put me under hook it up for me. ufoabductee at hotmail dot com. Or I'm on yahoo at aliens_abducted_me at yahoo dot com. ~Ricky G.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dtxshooter
Can some1 tell me how to embed the video in this thread?? Please

Here you go buddy enjoy

new topics

top topics

join