It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible End Time is Islam

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix

How do you feel about the Islahm/Muslim practice of beheading prostitutes and women who have commited adultery? Or have I been mislead to believe this really happens?

[edit on 2-1-2009 by John Matrix]

Lol, you're a laugh a minute! Is that the best you can come up with?

How about we talk about our Christian countries, whom their governments might possibly have killed 1000's of their own people, in order to have an excuse to go into another counrties sovereign territory to get the oil. And in the process killed hundreds of thousands of civilians. Oh wait, that's less important.

As regards your question, i have no experience of knowledge of how this law is carried out. It also depends on what country you are speaking of, and in what context. I have saw reports of militants doing this. They don't represent Islam, just like the IRA didn't represent the Catholic church.

Take care
Wayne

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

Originally posted by VinceP1974
Um are Muslims Allah? Do try to read a little more carefully. I choose my words carefully and try not to characterize human beings as I do when describing the evil inherent in some spiritual forces and ideologies.

You seem to forget evil itself is a subjective topic. Many view your ideology as evil. I happen to view it as such because it spreads unwarranted fear in populations and causes people who would otherwise be peaceful to be hateful. You did say Allah was Satan however. By extension anyone who worships Allah would be worshiping Satan. One could also say any god's worshipers are his children therefor they could be called "sons", "spawn", "offspring" or what have you.

Then look for them yourself. I'm not your research department. Nor do I care if you disagree with my assertions. I am merely sharing my opinion and providing reasonable substantiation for why I formed them, I am not vested in any ones change of conviction.

Now you say this is just an opinion? Earlier you were telling me you could prove it. I tell you to prove it and all of a sudden you are telling me it's just an opinion. I'm sorry, did i paint you into the corner? I really don't think i have anymore to add here.

People stop living in fear!

Edit cause i forgot something

[edit on 2-1-2009 by antonia]

Have a good 2009

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Have a good 2009

You too, just don't go bombing innocent Iranians now.
There's some pretty girls I don't wanna see nuked

And places I don't wanna see destroyed.

Terhan look nice.

Nice nature.

Please spare them! Don't murder them Please!...

Peace.

[edit on 2-1-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JasonT

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

That is absolutely false. The moon-god symbols have been found by archaeologist dated long before Muhammed was even born, in Arabia.

The Sumerians worshipped a moon-god who was called many names, including Nanna, Suen, and Asimbabbar. This moon-god's symbol oddly, was the crescent moon. The moon-god was the most popular religion to the Assyrians and Babylonians. The Akkadians took the word Suen and transrormed it into the word "Sin" as their favorite moon-god.

Sin is a name we can still see in part of modern Arabic words such as Sinai, or the Wilderness of Sin. (the moon-god,)

The moon-god was popular in Persia and Egypt as well, and one can see the many depictions and symbols of the crescent moon on seal impressions, pottery, steles, clay tablets, cylinders, necklaces, wall murals, earrings, weights, amulets, etc. In Ur, the Stela of Ur-Nammu has the crescent symbol placed at the top of the depiction of the gods, because, the moon-god was the head honcho of the gods.

In the 1940's and 1950's, archaeologists Caton Thompson and Carelton Coon, Wendell Phillips, Albright, Richard Bower and others excavated sites at Qataban, Timna, and Ma'rib, as well as finding thousands of inscriptions from walls and rocks n Northern Arabia. Reliefs and votive bowls used in the worship ot the 'daughters of Allah' have been discovered.

(Daughters of Allah - the Satanic verses of Muhammed)

The three daughters of Allah, al-Lat, al-Uzza, and Manat are sometimes depicted with Allah the moon-god, represented by a crescent moon above them.

Your archaeology positively sucks.

[edit on 2-1-2009 by dooper]

That is stupid reasoning. "Allah" merely means "God". To put it into perspective - If someone worshipped Satan, he would call him his "God". Does that mean that Christians worship "Satan"? No, it doesn't (Although that is up for debate, looking at the modern world)

The same can be applied to silly little bowls found in Northern Arabia.

Paganism mixed with Christianity has been the subject of endless books. Read them up. If any religion needs to be corrected, I suggest you fix your # first before you start dishing out advice about what has or has not been found regarding other religions.

[edit on 2-1-2009 by JasonT]

No one is arguing that the Muslims are KNOWINGLY worshipping Satan. They were deceived into doing so.

The single group of people most abused by Islam are the Muslims themselves.

On boy oh boy you sure are touchy defending the dealth cult religion.
Is Islam that important to you?

Which part of it do you liek the best? The part that lets you marry a 6 yerar old girl? The part that says if you Murder a Non-Muslim , then under Sharia you are not guilty of a major crime?

The part that says never to make friends with Non-Msulism, especially Christians and Jews. But if you have to deal with them (ie: you living the West), then you are to retain a hatred of them in your heart while you lie to them and make it appear as if you dont hate them

Is it the Islam that forces women to wear a tent in public? The part where Islam tells males that women are mentally retarded and that are worthless than men/males.

There's something very wrong with people that they defend this.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by reiki

You replied as if our country did these things in the name of GOD. This is completely different than professing your faith in the name of ALLAH, right before you behead someone!

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Have a good 2009

You too, just don't go bombing innocent Iranians now. Thank you.

Peace.

Dent purge me in the [a failed Leftist collectivist tyranny] revolution.

Liberty

[edit on 2-1-2009 by VinceP1974]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I tried to post this earlier as anonymous, but, for whatever reason I wasn't able to, so, here it goes again and I'm going to make it really short and to the point..

I have a good friend of mine who is a former Christian (Egyptian Coptic), he left his religion and converted to Islam after reading a few chapters of this book wings.buffalo.edu...

The guy cross compared his findings with his bible and came to the conclusion that Mohammad peace be upon him was the successor to Christ the Messiah based on examining the prophesies contained within his holy book and he literally told me that even a blind person can see this.

Anyways, I really don't think that you have to go through the whole thing, chapter 1 and 6 proved to be more than he can handle.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by JasonT

Jason T, you earn my greatest respect. I have never met anyone who can ignore all evidence to the contrary, and still retain a misinfomed point of view as well as you.

Ignorance must be the second greatest virtue among Muslims, exceeded only by intellectual blindness.

My congratulations!

[edit on 2-1-2009 by dooper]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by BDTitan
reply to post by reiki

You replied as if our country did these things in the name of GOD. This is completely different than professing your faith in the name of ALLAH, right before you behead someone!

I was illustrating to the person who replied to me, that he is speaking of Islam in a negative way with the loose comment of beheading prostitutes. My retort was alluding that perhaps there were more 'large scale' issues closer to home.

I'm not sure exactly what it is you are saying.

take care
Wayne

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by kettlebellysmith
reply to post by VinceP1974

Excellent post. Star and flag! But I think you forgot something. It is said that an army will attack Israel from the north. If you lay out a map, you find that Moscow lies due north of Israel, leading me to believe that it may the the army of Gog and Maygog. It would not be unreasonable, due to Russian influence, especially during the Soviet era, to assume that the calvary discribed in Revelaton could be Mongols, since they are among the world's greatest horsemen, even in this day and time. And Revelation does describe and army of horseman crossing the Euphrates river at the point where it has dried up.
I had never considered the Muslim angle on the end tims before. Thanks for the head up.

Hi. It's a common Western/American erorr to identify Russia with the
Army to the North.

Ezekiel 38 lists many of the countries involved in the battle that are from the North.

My comments in brackets:

Ezekiel38:1 The word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, turn toward Gog [Antichrist], of the land of Magog [Turkey], the chief prince of Meshech [Turkey] and Tubal [Turkey]. Prophesy against him and say: ‘This is what the sovereign Lord says: Look, I am against you, Gog [Antichrist], chief prince of Meshech [Turkey] and Tubal [Turkey]. I will turn you around, put hooks into your jaws, and bring you out with all your army, horses and horsemen, all of them fully armed, a great company with shields of different types, all of them armed with swords. Persia [Iran], Ethiopia [Sudan - Somalia] , and Put [Libya] are with them, all of them with shields and helmets. They are joined by Gomer [Eastern Turkey] with all its troops, and by Beth Togarmah [Eastern Turkey] from the remote parts of the north with all its troops – many peoples are with you.

Many Christians are convinced that the Antichrist will emerge from Syria-Turkey.

The reasons for that:
- Daniel indicates the Antichrist horn comes from Seculid division of the Greek Empire
- In Rev 2, the Throne of Satan is said to be the city of Pergamum, in Turkey
- The Antichrist moves his throne to Jerusalem but where does he move it from? If the Mahdi is a future Caliph of Islam, then the throne of the Caliphate is still retained by Turkey
- The land area of Syria-Turkey is the only land area that all 7 empires have in common.

So we're looking at developments in Turkey as our barometer. Turkey has beenmaking some breakthrough advancements in its prestige and respect given to it by the Arab countries. And due to their history with Israel, Israel does not have animosity towards Turkey, though relations have been cooling all decade with teh Islamists in power in Tureky.

Other people are looking to the culturally resurgent Assryians in Northwest Iraq.

Russia does not have a Biblically identified role to play in the End Time.. just like America.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

not byzantine. further back. think akkad, babylon timeframe

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

[edit on 2-1-2009 by undo]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
PEOPLE, you need to read the sumerian-akkadian texts and look at their artifacts.
you're making wild assumptions without even an iota of evidence, such as the concept that the crescent moon and star come from byzantium. it's an older symbol than that, predating to zoroaster and earlier.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
There is an interesting Demographic item of note regarding the nations listed in Ezekeil 38. Persia, Turkey Somalia, Libya

I'm of the opinion that the Mahdi will appear in accordance with the Twelver Shia's sect understanding of him. which is the 12th Imam.

If the Antichrist is a Shia Muslim , then what does that mean for Turkey and Sudan/Somalia.

Here is a demographic map , Shia Muslims are in dark green. Notice what I call the 'Arc of Shia' coming out of Iran, going through Turkey, all the way to Lebanaon? And theres a clump of them on the Arab Penisula near Somalia/Sudan.

And Iran has been meeting with all these countries trying to improve relations and build their trust.

I wonder if the AntiChrist's faction of the Islamic world are the outer-satellite Non-Arab Shia muslims.. and they subdue the Sunni Arab states, and with the Mahdi, settle scores with the Sunni.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
PEOPLE, you need to read the sumerian-akkadian texts and look at their artifacts.
you're making wild assumptions without even an iota of evidence, such as the concept that the crescent moon and star come from byzantium. it's an older symbol than that, predating to zoroaster and earlier.

undo, have you read this book

Moon-o-theism: Religion of a War and Moon God Prophet

A free copy of it is here at Google Books.. it's a great book about the origins of Islam

books.google.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Sorry got confused, post is on page 10.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by reiki

How do you feel about the Islahm/Muslim practice of beheading prostitutes and women who have commited adultery? Or have I been mislead to believe this really happens?

1. Lol, you're a laugh a minute! Is that the best you can come up with?

2. How about we talk about our Christian countries, whom their governments might possibly have killed 1000's of their own people, in order to have an excuse to go into another counrties sovereign territory to get the oil. And in the process killed hundreds of thousands of civilians. Oh wait, that's less important.

3. As regards your question, i have no experience of knowledge of how this law is carried out. It also depends on what country you are speaking of, and in what context. I have saw reports of militants doing this. They don't represent Islam, just like the IRA didn't represent the Catholic church.

Take care
Wayne

1. Best that I can come up with? Why would you respond like this? Do you think my question is an attack on you or Islam?

I really was not trying to be funny. It is quite common knowledge that some extremist fringe groups in some Muslim countries carry out these executions on prostitutes, homo's, lesbian's and women found to commit adultery.

I wanted to know how you feel about this because God loves prostitutes, homo's, lesbians and adulterous women and so do I. Unfortunately I lack the funds to enjoy the company of a prostitute and it's illegal in most back assed states. Some of them are moms and grandmoms, sisters, and some prostitutes even have husbands who permit them to do these things. Some even believe in the God of Love...how about that??

2. I acknowledge the problems with religion. I don't follow a religion.

3. You are not telling me how you feel about this.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Thank you for this. What you posted is more like the Muslim people I know.

So, can you tell me if the stoning to death or beheading of prostitutes and adulteresses is condemned by the Koran?

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

reply to post by _Phoenix_

Thank you for this. What you posted is more like the Muslim people I know.

So, can you tell me if the stoning to death or beheading of prostitutes and adulteresses is condemned by the Koran?

Your welcome.

It is nowhere in the quran.

It's funny but I read there are several in the bible.

The stoning we hear about and the crazy laws we hear about are from people who want to use religion for control. That's the Islam we have to watch out for, the false version of it that's spreading, ther perfect tools for their agendas.

PS my post is now on page 10, sorry for confusion.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

1. Best that I can come up with? Why would you respond like this? Do you think my question is an attack on you or Islam?

Yes i did take it as an attack on Islam, or you were leading to that. let's keep it real here.

I really was not trying to be funny. It is quite common knowledge that some extremist fringe groups in some Muslim countries carry out these executions on prostitutes, homo's, lesbian's and women found to commit adultery.

you want me to comment on extremists. i'm deeply spiritual, and teach it also. i've no time for extremism, that harm other people. these folks are everywhere, in all religions. i've experienced them first hand.

I wanted to know how you feel about this because God loves prostitutes, homo's, lesbians and adulterous women and so do I. Unfortunately I lack the funds to enjoy the company of a prostitute and it's illegal in most back assed states. Some of them are moms and grandmoms, sisters, and some prostitutes even have husbands who permit them to do these things. Some even believe in the God of Love...how about that??

I hardly disagree with you. perhaps you are thinking i follow an organised religion. i do not. i was a Muslim convert 13 years ago, but no longer practice. i was also buddhist, and Christian. You won't catch me out by what you're saying about prostitutes, as i agree. and furthermore, you are tieing in extremising with Islam too much. Even if i was Muslim, i would not disagree that god loves prostitutes also.

2. I acknowledge the problems with religion. I don't follow a religion.

I aknowledge the problems within humanity. i follow no religion cause i don't need one to expereince God.

3. You are not telling me how you feel about this.

I hope you are satisfied now.

take care
Wayne

[edit on 2-1-2009 by reiki]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
From the book Moonotheism.

At this link is a map of the major pagan moon god worship centers of the Middle East

books.google.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join