reply to post by VinceP1974
Bible end-time is Islam? Is that right? And you worked that out because of the verse in the bible stating that whoever denied Jesus as Christ is the
The Muslims never denied that Jesus is a Messiah, his title in the Holy Quran bears this witness, the Messiah Jesus, son of Mary.
(And remember) when the angels said: O Mary! Lo! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a word from him, whose name is the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary,
illustrious in the world and the Hereafter, and one of those brought near (unto Allah). 3:45 Holy Quran.
Say (O Muslims): We believe in Allah and that which is revealed unto us and that which was revealed unto Abraham, and Ishmael, and Isaac, and Jacob,
and the tribes, and that which Moses and Jesus received, and that which the prophets received from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of
them, and unto Him we have surrendered. 2:136
Or do you think that Jesus is a Christian? Or a Jew? If he is then why are his followers Muslims?
(5) But when Jesus became conscious of their disbelief, he cried: Who will be my helpers in the cause of Allah? The disciples said: We will be
Allah's helpers. We believe in Allah, and bear thou witness that we are Muslims. (men who have surrendered to Allah). 3:52
The ANTI-CHRIST is one who believes that Jesus is God, that is the teaching of Satan and not of Christ. Of the 124,000 prophets and messengers sent to
the Children of Israel, tell me who among these Prophets bore witness that Jesus is God and to be worshiped along with God?
(11) O People of the Scripture! Do not exaggerate in your religion nor utter aught concerning Allah save the truth. The Messiah, Jesus son of Mary,
was only a messenger of Allah, and His word which He conveyed unto Mary, and a spirit from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers, and say not
"Three" - Cease! (it is) better for you! - Allah is only One God. Far is it removed from His Transcendent Majesty that He should have a son. His is
all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allah is sufficient as Defender. 4:171
(17) And when Allah saith: O Jesus, son of Mary! Didst thou say unto mankind: Take me and my mother for two gods beside Allah? he saith: Be Ye
glorified! It was not mine to utter that to which I had no right. If I used to say it, then Thou knewest it. Thou knowest what is in my mind, and I
know not what is in Thy Mind. Lo! Thou, only Thou, art the Knower of Things Hidden. 5:116
God has promised that He will make Islam conqueror of all religion. And God's promise is certain Destiny.
(34) He it is Who hath sent His messenger with the guidance and the religion of Truth, that He may cause it to prevail over all religion, however much
the idolaters may be averse. 9:33
(11) And whoso seeketh as religion other than the Surrender (to Allah) it will not be accepted from him, and he will be a loser in the Hereafter.
(23) Say: Lo! As for me, my Lord hath guided me unto a straight path, a right religion, the community of Abraham, the upright, who was no idolater.
God has enjoined only one Religion from Adam to the Prophet Muhammad and that is the Surrender to His Will and Guidance (Islam).
(48) And strive for Allah with the endeavour which is His right. He hath chosen you and hath not laid upon you in religion any hardship; the faith of
your father Abraham (is yours). He hath named you Muslims of old time and in this (Scripture), that the messenger may be a witness against you, and
that ye may be witnesses against mankind. So establish worship, pay the poor-due, and hold fast to Allah. He is your Protecting friend. A blessed
Patron and a blessed Helper!
You have fixed in your mind that Islam is the Anti-Christ, but that is farthest from the truth. The TRUTH is that ISLAM is the New Kingdom of God, the
Nation of Ismael which God had made fruitful, the STONE which the builders rejected, became the corner stone. This stone foretold in Daniel 2:31-35
which turned into a mountain.
And in the days of these kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed; and the kingdom shall not be left to other
people; it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever. Inasmuch as you saw that the stone was cut out of the
mountain without hands, and that it broke in pieces the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver, and the gold--the great God has made known to the king
what will come to pass after this. The dream is certain, and its interpretation is sure. (Daniel 2:36-45, NKJV).
This is ISLAM, God's Kingdom which will never be destroyed, it shall break all the Kingdoms of the Idolaters, and it shall stand forever.
2 It may be that those who disbelieve wish ardently that they were Muslims. 15:2
After the Truth what else is there except error?
(2) And Allah will vindicate the Truth by His words, however much the guilty be averse. 10:82