It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible End Time is Islam

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Star and Flag!!!!

Even more evidence that the content of the Bible is a bluprint for a One World Government and not prophecy at all.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
this argumentation is such a....

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

Very interesting but do you think that the anti christ would be so obviously discovered as a muslim from a muslim state where every nation is watched and scrutinised?
the 7th kingdom is the United States, watch for the end of days beginning on may 6th 2011, project harvest to usher in a new world,
i will offer more insight for those who truly want to know who the anti christ is and who he will be joined with in the year 2012.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Roll those chicken bones !

Talk to that snake.

I'll be glad when the human race outgrows all this mumbo jumbo,
religion has got to be the cause of 99% of suffering in the history of the world. The other 1% is greed.
Grow up people.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Heres a hypothetical, Obama a possible closet case muslim takes control of a secular US, he is already a friend of isreal (thanks to his office) and mediates over the wars in the mid east, but secretly strengthens the muslim influence in mid east and over the world thanks to US influence with its allies
hes already opening the gates of guantanimo and geuss where he plans on sending these X islamic militants.. the US, UK and Aus
he is a pro abortionist and im sure he will push such dotrine in western nations but also promote islamic migration into western nations as has been the mandate from the UN in recent times... the UN wants 50 million african refugees in europe over the next 10 years, at the same time they promote abortion to european youth and in western nations

i personaly dont think obama is the anti christ but i think he may certainly precede him
good thread

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Religion is for people insecure and weak in their own personal spirituality, and it is a human invention.
If there is a god, that does not mean there is an afterlife, and if there is no god that does not mean there is no afterlife.
Get a grip!!

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
religion is a greek word meaning a people of common understanding
i dont see how that makes a person weak because they agree with others on an understanding
the understanding may be debated in the light of reason and evidence
and depending on the outcome of such criteque hence judged

ive noticed many islamics are unwilling to question the koran, personally i found it a pessimistic doctrine of hate and could not finish half of it
i wonder how many muslims are willing to read the true words of Christ not the ones that mohammed invented
as atheists are unwilling to question their non belief even when science supports the existance of a creator they simply invent elaborate hypotheticals and theories
people willing to kill another because they feel their understanding is threatened i would call weak

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by American Infidel
Religion is for people insecure and weak in their own personal spirituality, and it is a human invention.
If there is a god, that does not mean there is an afterlife, and if there is no god that does not mean there is no afterlife.
Get a grip!!

You know, you could just let them go to church and believe anything they want. What harm could it do to you?

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
This is an excellent thread and once again getting me to think in different directions. Really appreciate the time you have taken to put this down.

Some of the other commentators and links have been well worth-while also.

S&F

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Notroh est
i dont see how that makes a person weak because they agree with others on an understanding

If your understanding is based on falsehoods, you are weak. If you are unwilling to question these many falsehoods, you are weak. Why do i say these are falsehoods? There are literally hundreds of interpretations as to what will happen in the end times. Not to mention the source material for these prophecies has been edited, embellished and reconstituted over the years. We don't even know if we are reading what was originally written. Nor do we know WHY it was written in the first place. What was the intent?

ive noticed many islamics are unwilling to question the koran, personally i found it a pessimistic doctrine of hate and could not finish half of it
i wonder how many muslims are willing to read the true words of Christ not the ones that mohammed invented
as atheists are unwilling to question their non belief even when science supports the existance of a creator they simply invent elaborate hypotheticals and theories
people willing to kill another because they feel their understanding is threatened i would call weak

I find it telling many Christians refuse to question the validity of their holy book. I find it rather disturbing many Christians base their entire world view on thousand year old writings. I wonder when Christians will stop spreading their doctrine of Xenophobia. Do not assume Atheists do not question their non-belief (and do not assume I am an atheist).

It was stated by another member that "God" is love, God would not do these things. I am in complete agreement with you. "God", whatever this entity is, if it exists, is beyond human understanding. Applying human emotion and logic to it is blasphemous. I think many people today are using "God" to justify their own fears. You would do better to let you fears go, accept the self and accept others.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
You guys talk about prophesies, I have something for everyone here.. A friend of mine who is a former Christian (Egyptian Coptic) left his religion and entered Islam after going through this book.. I repeat: GOING THROUGH THIS BOOK, even before finishing it, there is no need to read the whole thing, just surf through it, but, don't forget to check out chapters 1 and 6.

wings.buffalo.edu...

The difference between intelligent and stupid people is that intelligent people listen to reason and stupid people don't.

May (insert deity here) be your guide to the straight path.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   

from OP:

THe 6th empire at the time of John is Rome. We're told the 7th Empire does not yet exist at that time. Every Empire conquers the previous one and controls Israel.

The next empire to seize Jerusalem and destroy the preceding Empire.... The Islamic Caliphate

the main contention i have with this reasoning is that
we are told that the last kingdom will be unlike the others, it will be diverse ...

having a desert religious/caliphate sure is not an uncommon enemy-antigonist kingdom to the Hebrew/Israelites/Jews...

A coalition of the willing, led by an American-Israeli-Anglo confederation,
would also fit the bill as the 'feet & toes' of Daniels statue...
rather than a inherently conflicted Caliphate which will surely self destruct
because of the infighting between the Suni-&-Shia sects

we have been warned that even the elect would be deceived...,
what better deception than the loudest sponser for humanitarianism, freedom, liberty...
would continue to be undiscerned as -> the Beast of Revelations
who does crush and trample nations and peoples over the world.
(the USA has troops stationed at more than 117 nations over the globe)

cheers in 2009

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxit
reply to post by VinceP1974

I advocate attacking Iran now.. before they get the bomb. I advocate massive attacks onthe Palestinians. I would pursue just the opposite of what the Bible says the future is like.

Who you are to advocate attacks and bombing against people you don't even know?

I would rather advocate to do massive attacks against your person...

IN case you dont know this, HAMAS has declared war on the US. And once they finish thier Israel business, they intend on moving on to the next target.

So I'm working from self-defense. I believe in taking people at their word. And HAMAS said we will be destroyed.

I say No. We'll destroy you first.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by American Infidel
Get a grip!!

Uh huh.. I bet you believe in Global Warming.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

Originally posted by Notroh est

If your understanding is based on falsehoods, you are weak. If you are unwilling to question these many falsehoods, you are weak. Why do i say these are falsehoods? There are literally hundreds of interpretations as to what will happen in the end times. Not to mention the source material for these prophecies has been edited, embellished and reconstituted over the years. We don't even know if we are reading what was originally written. Nor do we know WHY it was written in the first place. What was the intent?

I find it telling many Christians refuse to question the validity of their holy book. I find it rather disturbing many Christians base their entire world view on thousand year old writings. I wonder when Christians will stop spreading their doctrine of Xenophobia. Do not assume Atheists do not question their non-belief (and do not assume I am an atheist).

It was stated by another member that "God" is love, God would not do these things. I am in complete agreement with you. "God", whatever this entity is, if it exists, is beyond human understanding. Applying human emotion and logic to it is blasphemous. I think many people today are using "God" to justify their own fears. You would do better to let you fears go, accept the self and accept others.

The Bible predicted that the Jews would under an exile after teh Babylonian exile, And that this exile would be extraordinary long.

And that during this time they would have no peace in any land they fled to for security. And also that while they were ouyt of the land of Israel, the land would become dissolute and non-productive for any other people.

And then after a very very long time has gone by, God will miraculously return them to their land.. where they will be confront by the nations one last time and in the last battle, God will destroy the nations and rule Earth from Israel.

The Christian prophets said that the Jews , during the Christian era, would remain unbelieving because God has a special purpose for them. Also, that when the Church is over and the last bit of the world has heard the Bible, the Church age will end, and the Jews will return to thier land, as stated above.

And it's all happening to plan.
So you see, I did test the Bible.. everything God has said about the Jewish return from their long exile is happening.

All that's to happen next is for Israel to lose all its allies (We're their one), Israel to seek peace with Antichrist, and then the Muslim attack on the world.

And you don't need to be religious to know the Muslims are on a global mission of conquest.

The Atheists today sure are uppity. They're lucky they were born in a Christian-influenced society. It was the Protestant values of individual conscience that led to secularization of society.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by VinceP1974

Islam Mahdi = Islam Mahdi (coming from last Prophet Muhammed(PeaceBeUponHim)'s family, going to work together with Jesus(PBUH) against evil and tyranny of deccal)
Islam Jesus(PBUH) = Christian Jesus(PBUH) is Messiah (which is never died, never crossed and his book Bibble changed by people after Jesus(PBUH), will be turn back to finalize his messages and going to tell Christians their wrong and going to kill deccal and his system)
Islam AntiChrist (Dejjal or deccal) = a person, who is endowed with forces above humans, going to tell that he is a prophet(but the last prophet is Muhammed(PBUH)) then he is going to tell that he is God!, and his tyranny will cover all countries which will not agree him)

i am a Muslim(Elhamdulillah) from Turkey, Istanbul my name is Abdullah. this is written against disinformation.

more information can be found in this video: www.harunyahya.tv...

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Originally posted by VinceP1974

Also, Islam's god , Allah, is really the crescent moon god of war.

That's just silly. You obviously don't know much about Islam simply by this comment.

Allah means GOD. It's what god means in arabic lol.

Islam worships ONE god, creator of all things, creator of the worlds, moons etc. How can God be a moon god? lol

You do know that Arab christians also use the word Allah, because it means god.

No matter where the word originally came from, anyone who has read the quran would know that in the quran Allah simply means god. It's just a word, a way we humans try to communicate things by using a word.

We don't know of any name for god/allah. So we use words to describe, God/Allah. It's not a name it's a word.

"Allah (Arabic: الله, '', ) is the standard Arabic word for "God". While the term is best known in the West for its use by Muslims as a reference to God, it is used by Arabic-speakers of all Abrahamic faiths, including Christians and Jews, in reference to "God". ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allah"

[edit on 1-1-2009 by _Phoenix_]

Well, thank you for correcting something I never said wrong. And why you're going on a rant about his name I dont know.. His name is meaningless. There is no significance to it.. other than the fact that it proves that Islam's Allah is the same as Pre-Islamic Mecca Allah of the Kabaa.

Islam is a descendant of ancient Babylonian religion. With two major innovations... it's Monotheistic and it claims a false association with the God of Israel.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
sigh...

The world is run by jews, that is why no one can take them down. Everyone is just watching the massacre they've been doing to Palestanians.

You are leaded to the wrong way. Neither muslims nor christians are in control.

Take a step back and try to approach the picture this way. Let's see what comes out of this.

Quran and Bible, I've read both, old testament and quran is so much alike there are small differences but it is very much alike. Try reading quran and you will have a better vision and will be able to seperate the retards that blow themselves up and people that follow the true spirituality of quran.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I think the OP is not far off the mark on this. I first heard some of this on Glenn Beck back a few monthes ago. I don't see much in this thread wrt the rapture. Of course many Christians disagree on when and even if that is going to happen. I am wondering if there is anything similar in muslim faith as this thread bounces both off each other in the area of end times.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
In my previous church we would hear the dispensational view about the end times.

The OP person is correct, in that this has been the dominant position in the American church for close to 100 years.
I am learning though, that prior to this period, the protestant church held a very different view.

Just in the last couple of weeks I have been listening to an audio series on the end times from a reformed amillennial position.
In a couple of classes the speaker explained why U.S. end-times dispensational teaching (including its Israel centred hermenuetic) came to the fore around WWI.

It has been extremely eye-opening, to learn about the amillennial position, which holds a Christ centred hermenuetic, and does not endlessly speculate on Daniel, Revelation and other writings.

If anyone has been brought up on a dispensational end-times understanding of the scriptures, I would suggest listening to another side of the argument.
Google Riddlebarger and Amillenialism 101, for this audio series.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join