It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible End Time is Islam

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by VinceP1974

Sweet Cheeba smoke! Vince, that was gooood work right there so how...can you tell us more please. Thank you for your revelation Vince, we appreciate it.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by VinceP1974

Originally posted by karl 12

Well ,someone had to say it

It seems to me that all this mythology inspired 'end times' fanaticism is inspired more by narrow minded religious bigotry and agenda driven subjective interpretation than anything else.
No doubt if it does occur it will take the form of hysterical cultists enacting out a self fulfilling prophesy by throwing nuclear warheads at each other (with every other reasonable,rational person caught in the middle).

Iran says it's their role in this world to start a nuclear war. And it's been shown that Iran is deceitful negotiator but that is moot because Iran says the issue is not up for any more diplomacy. The question is.. what does one do about that?

Everything I've said about attacking Iran was is from my basic human self-defense mechanism and nationalism.

That I spent time organizing this thread about my theory about Islam has no bearing on that.

Well it wasn't realy directed at you (although you were the OP) it was more referring to those overt,religious extremist types who jump on any opportunity to make wild eyed,hysterical claims of validity for fulfillment of abrahamic prophesy whilst simultaneously encouraging hatred,intolerance,bigotry and warfare to occur in the first place.

Why don't they attempt to shoehorn and superimpose some prophesy from the Greek or Roman mythologies onto current world events?

I'm sure if a person had sufficient motivation and premeditated,agenda driven expectations they they could find all manner of corellations.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Read the Quran fully and it is the truth
You will see all the signs for urself
You will see the truth for urself
Islam is the way of life

There is no god but ALLAH & MUHAMMED S.A.W is the last and final messenger of Allah

Come to the truth before its too late

You'l regret it if u take the wrong choice....Allah hu akbar

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
You're seeking the antithesis to extremist Islam... Personally, I don't think that their dogma will prove to become any more tolerant. The refusal to accept an olive branch inevitably means the unwillingness to extend one as well.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

How can you say that destruction of people and nation's will be enjoyable to watch?! You have been blinded by your beliefs or have you not read that it is wrong to rejoice in the destruction of your brethren

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
well look I'm Muslim but w.e this crap is it doesn't show what true islam is about. To me I follow all the rules that make sense but making every one Muslim, to me I don't fully agree with that its people choice to choose religion personally I try to be a better guy every day, but every one needs to know not all of us are crazed brown guys with bombs some of us just are normal we do most of the the thing Christians do we believe one god in Jesus and heaven hell we just believe it in a different way so its not the religion that's the bad part its the people who use it as an excuse for what they are doing is the bad part

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
This is not spam because it is my own blog. The truth can be found here! Watch the videos and read the blog. You will not be sorry. It will open your eyes to all the false doctrines that have been taught over the past century. I believe in the Holy Bible and nothing else. Scripture supports scripture. All the answers are in the Holy Bible; Gods Word!

Removed external link.
1h.) Spamming: You will not post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums. You've already posted a link to your blog in multiple threads.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by dbates]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoSoup4U
I believe in the Holy Bible and nothing else. Scripture supports scripture. All the answers are in the Holy Bible; Gods Word!

On scripture:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I think all of the People of the Book work together against the living in the End Times.

Any perceived differences between the Religions are false and were purposely introduced to foster confusion. They coalesce when the objective is acheived; the capture and destruction of God. This is because they have made a Book into their god and are therefore without a god or godless.

That is and has always been the goal of religions.

To the extent that the Bible End Time is refering to Islam, it is only intended for the reader to know what will happen in Hell once the War on the Earth ends; it has nothing to do with the majority of humanity and the life they will live.

PS

The only way for something that has a beginning and an end (Books) to truely capture something that is infinite (God) is for the Book to be infinitely deep. Once you realize this you will understand that religious books, all of them, are the "bottomless pit". They have no other choice but to be if they are what they say they are.

Please don't fall into the trap.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by huckfinn]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by DisgustedOne

Originally posted by SailorinAZ
If there is going to be an Anti-Christ, wouldn't he need to be Jewish in order for the Jews to think that he is the Messiah they have been waiting for?

To me, this would make the most sense, as the anti-christ appears to make a treaty with Israel to kick off the final 7 years of Daniel's 70 weeks of years. The Jews simply will not trust anyone else. As you say, we should keep in mind that the Jewish people are still looking for their messiah, since they rejected Jesus as their deliverer. And keeping this in mind, I think that the anti-christ must also "claim" verifiable Davidic lineage in order to completely fulfill OT qualifications for their messiah. They are not ignorant of their scriptures, but they will be terribly deceived, if I understand their scriptures correctly.

Where is it stated that the Antichrist is accepted by Jews as Messiah?

He is merely an adversary with whom they make a deal with. If he was their messiah, then surely they would not need a legalistic treaty with him.

And since they are to make a deal with an adversary, then where is there room in the OT for both a future false messiah as well as a foreign adversary with whom they make a false peace treaty?

Of course some of them will switch to his religion, but they'll be wrong in doing so, and since they're wrong , their basis for doing so is also wrong.

Thus I doubt they'll care about if he's Jewish or not... not any more than the Jews during Exodus, right next to the physical manifestation of the power of God, cared about the legitimacy of worshiping the golden calf.

BTW: the horns of the calf were a symbol of the crescent moon.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
This was Interesting... I did not have time to read all the posts, but there were many with distorted information. I do want to clarify that Islam is not anti Jesus, Jesus is the most quoted prophet in the Quran. Even more than Mohamed (saws). Muslims believe in Jesus and believing in his return, however we don't believe that God has children. Muslims believe that God is most merciful and can forgive, and is capable of forgiveness with out sacrifing a god in a form of a human being. We don't need to connect with God from a murder or that is the only way for him to forgive us. We can connect and seek forgiveness any time, any place, physically or emotionally, he listens and hears all ours prayers, whether we believe in him or not.

One thing concerns me the most, is that your basing your information on the bible which has been changed, text taken out of and new information inserted, (scientific fact, watch Bart Ehrman Jesus misquoted on you-tube) and your comparing it to another religion, which for over 1400 years has not been altered or changed to the very dot. It just does not make sence to me, to compare, when Gods words have been cut, copied, pasted, altered, messed around with and then saying that it is truth, how can you rely on it wholely, how do you know which part is truth and which part is not? The gospel was 100 % truth, a very long time ago, before Paul, (who has never met Jesus, nor was he one of the apostles) came up with the theory of original sin, and Jesus being the son of God. Somebody mentioned Mohamed (SAWS) hearing voices by demons and that he was insane, How did Paul begin his religious journey? He was out to persecute and murder Jesus, this is before he had a "vision" from Jesus.. So who is possessed by demons/ insane? Paul or Mohamed (saws)? They both had visions and heard voices... Most of the Gospel is from the teachings of Paul. Pauls intention was to persecute Jesus before he had his revelations from God (Jesus). Mohamed had no intentions of murder, nor did he start his journey to God that way, he was orphaned at a young age, he felt from a young age that idol worshiping was wrong and foreign to him, and that God existed but was not made out of clay. He was kind to the poor and needy, elderly, the orphaned, he gave women rights of owning property and her earnings are hers alone, and can do what she pleases with it. Women were sex objects, Islam gave them back their diginity, and so they dressed modestly. Have you seen a picture of Mother Mary with out a veil or dressing imodestly? Mother Mary is what muslim women look up to, for her pureity and her virtues. There is a whole chapter dedicated to her in the Quran. Prophet Mohamed started the ban on slavery, all the above were the oppressed at the time, and this was done 1400 years ago. He doesn't sound so demonic to me, they probably did find him insane, with all his talks of womens rights, and owning property, and his advices to let all the salves free. That probably did sound insane 1400 years ago. Compare that to recent times, few decades ago women didn't have rights to vote or to own property, nor did the coloured Americans. Imagine you would bring up a subject of womens rights or an end to slavery a 100 years ago, you would be laughed out of town.

Somebody also mentioned Mohamed is the only prohet who did not perform miracles, this is wrong, the greatest miracle bestowed upon him was the revelation of the Qur'an. The Qur'an is miraculous in a number of aspects: Its linguistic perfection and inimitability, its validation by recent historical, archaeological, and scientific discoveries, its prophecies and so on. Unlike the miracles of other prophets before him, the miracle of the Qur'an is eternal. Other miracles include ; Splitting of the Moon, Food Multiplication, Water Multiplication, Supplication for Rain, Lights to guide Companions,Crying of the stem of the Date-palm Tree,Glorification of Allah by the Prophet's meals,The explusion of a liar's corpse by the Earth,The Speech of the Wolf, The Prophet's Night Journey to Jerusalem and Ascent to the Heavens.

I'm baffled, that most people have a lack of understanding of Islam, and then comment on my religion like it is the truth when in fact how you perceive it opposite to what it actually is. To find truth, you need to search for it, not be told what it is, You need to READ. One of the first messages sent from ALLAH to Mohamed was to read. We all need to read and seek for the truth, in this journey, you may find that ur or any other religion is the right path, or u may find that Islam is the right path for you, in either case, at least we will have a better understanding, a better understanding of one another, of religion. Thinking for ourselves is a gift, we need to use that gift. If you believe in Jesus teachings, you will find much wisdom and comfort in them. He was all about love. That is the only way and solution. This world, in its current state, is quite scary, if we all followed Gods words, the prophets teachings, we would be in a better state. There would be no war, or starvation, or corruption. We are all children of Adam and Eve, we are all related, its time to come together. Satan likes to divert and create enemies. That is what he is good at, among other things evil. You are not my enemy and believe me I am not yours. My religion was hijacked by terrorists and been improperly portrayed in the mass media, I constantly have to defend it because of these injustices. In Islam, if you take a life, it is like committing a crime against the whole of humanity, if you save a life, it is like saving humanity, this is written in the Quran. If we follow blindly, all of us, we are enemies to our selves. In Islam, we are taught to not wish any harm on others as we would not wish on our selves, or our own mothers, fathers, brothers or sisters and I'm sure Christianity teaches the same.You are my brothers and my sisters. Muslims means believer of a God, as a believer to another believer, I end this message with Asalamulaikum, which means peace be with you, my brothers and sisters.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Oh yeah, try to "predict" anything using as your main "document" anonymous writings (Daniel and Revelation).
It is a FACT, undisputed by scholars that the book of Daniel we have today has been written at least by 2 authors with several HUNDRED years in between, then "edited" and changed several times.

As for Revelations. Let me put it this way: As the President of the United States Thomas Jefferson said, the writings in the book of Revelations are merely "the ravings of a maniac no more worthy nor capable of explanation than the incoherences of our own nightly dreams."
edit on 3/6/2011 by sHuRuLuNi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
well to begine with, im muslim ...i do believe that jesus christ was gods messenger ( not his son) and that he is still alive ...he will come back n kill the antichrist...the quran says that the antichrist will have only one eye ..n 4 sure will be evil n non human at all ...pluus u ppl cannot say that the antichrist will be from arabs or will be ''muslim'' hes satans son ..how the hell could be possible to be muslim ???

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I find it absolutely disgusting that people use references from the Bible.
Remember Noah's Ark and the Babel Tower? They came from more ancient Sumerian stories.
Remember the Holy Grail? It turns out that the story has deeper roots in Celtic Mythology.
Who knows how many of the things in the Bible and Christianity have deep pagan roots?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by VinceP1974

The Muslims will call Antichrist: Imam al Mahdi.

True, a lot of people will be mistaken when the anti-christ appears. Not just the Muslims (scholars/religious people), but even the Christians. Some muslims will be blinded by miracles performed by the anti-christ, thinking he is 'the one'. The Christians will be lured in thinking he is Jesus Christ. If there are eg. 100,000 people left on earth during that time, 70,000 will be the anti-christ followers. Only 30,000 will remain faithful to their beliefs - regardless of whether they believe in either Imam Mahdi or Jesus Christ.

The anti-christ will reign for 40 days. There will be the world's greatest bloodbath ever, between 2 powers. In the end, it will be between Imam Mahdi + Jesus Christ, AGAINST the anti-christ and his 70,000 Jews followers. Blood will be like floods on the face of the earth, drowning the ankles.

Dajjal will rule the earth from north to south, east to west. However, there is only 1 place he or his armies will not be able to enter, and that is Medina. The anti-christ will run away from the battle field, in which he will be hunted down and killed by Jesus Christ own hands - by a spear.

FYI, the arrival of the REAL Imam Mahdi, will be accompanied by the coming of a comet/planet with a tail. There are other hints/clues as to who the Real Imam Mahdi will be, and where he will be coming from. Only an uninformed Muslim will call the anti-christ as Imam Mahdi.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Correct me if I am wrong but I was always taught that Abraham had two sons. Jacob, the father or the Israelites and ishmael whom I was always taught was the Father if the islamic nations and the islamic religion. If that is true than christianity and Islam are similar because they come from the exact same source material. In the situation Islam really can't be the root of all evil.

As a matter of interest my wife is convinced that the prophecies of daniel and revelation are not actually prediction of the future but rather a retalling of past events. "This has happened before and it will all happen again" kind of stuff.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by VinceP1974

I have seen visions and dreams though of a war on U.S soil and so have many other believers in Christ. Would you reflect on that idea if don't mind? So you do not subscribe to the United States being even a spiritual Babylon perhaps?

I will add though even though I have seen what most would call an Apocalyptic scenario here in the U.S it was not "The End of the World"! I sometimes consider it being a period of time most call the "tribulation" period.

Thanks and nice post!

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join