Bible End Time is Islam

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slate
An interesting discussion going on here.

The theory that Allah was really an Arab moon god is something that I was not familiar with.

It appears that you believe that Muhammad merely convinced the Arab people that their moon god was actually the supreme god, and he then managed to tie that god into also being the god of the Christians and the Jews in some strange way.

However what I'm curious about is this:

Quran 41:37 -Among His proofs are the night and the day, and the sun and the moon. Do not prostrate before the sun, nor the moon; you shall fall prostrate before the GOD who created them, if you truly worship Him alone.

This verse seems to be a command to not worship the sun or the moon. Now if it said to not worship the sun it would not be a big deal. If Muhammad was simply building a religion around the moon, this verse would have confused a LOT of his followers. This confusion would have led to clarification by Muhammad which we would most likely be aware of. In my most humble opinion the more probable answer is that this verse was clarifying that Islam was separate form the polytheistic views dominant at that time. The verse is an attack on the moon, sun, and the other Arab gods instead of proclaiming that one of the Arab gods was superior to the others. It seems to be a nail in the coffin of the moon god theory.

Any disagreements???

Slate, Islam , emphatically is not overtly a moon religion. Muslims are not taught anything about the moon to worship it, etc..

What Mohemmed did was de-paganize Allah by first becoming Montheistic and claiming there was only One god , Allah, and he is the greatest. (Allahuakbar)

Then he became iconoclastic and forbade images or represntations of gods. This led to all the stones being thrown out of the Kabba.. although in theory the Allah stone is still in there.

Allah's rock is said to be a meteor and black.

Mohemmed didn't change much about the pre-Islamic religious principles.. like the Hajj was still the thing to do.. throwning rocks in some valley, killing animals at various times. etc..

At first Mohemmed thought the Jews of Mecca (there was a big Jewish population in both cities) would accept his Prophethood. But they laughed at him and told him that there is no way he is a prophet in line with their prophets.

THis really got him mad. And when he got kicked out of Mecca , he made his way to the Arab/Jewish city of Yathrib. Yathrib's politics featured two Arabs tribes that were in the midsts of hundreds of years of fighting agaisnt each other, and good-sized Jewish tribes.

In Yahtrib, Mohemmed somehow got the Arabs there to believe his stories and the two factions became Muslims and stopped fighting.

Mohemmed then declared the Jews to be his enemy and eventually they genocided the Jewish tribes. The city was renamed Medina.

Then with his new folowers and their ever growing confidence and momentum he made his way back to Mecca and took over the town and the Kabaa.. and this is when he went to the kabaa and they cleaned it out of polytheism and elevated Allah as the Greatest.

[edit on 3-1-2009 by VinceP1974]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by VinceP1974

I have a strong feeling we will ultimately disagree with this. For example, people have already pointed out that Allah is merely Arabic for "the God". I can't think of a plausible explanation for why a moon god would have such a name especially considering that the Arabic moon god had many other name such as Sin.

I believe we will probably disagree with this till kingdom come so we might as well get back to the actual topic since I've now stated my 2 cents on that .

I have two requests of you Vince. First could you please provide some sources that back up the "Islamic Teachings"? I know its being picky but it would be very helpful. Second, do you have any beliefs as to where Jesus will return? (Sorry if you already said this.)

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

The black meteor rock is said to have come from heaven. It's not a statue of God or an idol; just a piece of heaven on Earth used to build part of the first wall of the Kabaa, that Abraham built.

Allah means "God" in Arabic. "ilaha" which is what you're attributing to "moon god" is just "god" (lowercase "g").

Just as "God" in English denotes the Abrahaimic God, and "god" denotes the pagan gods (Zeus, Apollo, etc.).

"God" is not God's name, so saying "Allah" is the Muslim's God's name is ignorant since many members have stated that it's just the word for "God."

[edit on 3-1-2009 by DJMessiah]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by VinceP1974
The moon was everywhere. It was very freaky standing in a skyscraper looking at the flags of the world and having so many have the moon god on them

How convenient for you to label everything as "moon god."

Have you even looked into the history of why the moon is used in Islamic symbolism? Every heard of Constantine and his use of the moon? Ever notice how the same exact moon you keep attributing to the "moon god" is in statues and paintings of Mary at her foot? Think these are all related? Why don't you actually do some research rather than paraphrase what a book says?

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slate

I have a strong feeling we will ultimately disagree with this. For example, people have already pointed out that Allah is merely Arabic for "the God". I can't think of a plausible explanation for why a moon god would have such a name especially considering that the Arabic moon god had many other name such as Sin.

Hi. For the sake of simplicity lets say Allah's real name is Zeus.

Ok. so before Islam, in teh Kabaa are 360 gods. As in common in the Arabian peninsula, the chief god is the moon god. In the Kabaa that god is called Allah.

Mohemmed's grandfather name is Abudullah .. that name means Slave to Allah. Not Slave to The God. So in their mind they know they're worshipping Zeus, they're just calling him Allah.

Now Mohemmed comes and demotes the other 359 gods and promotes the cheif god.. and says he's the greatest, and that there is no god but Allah. So they still worship Zeus and they're still calling him Allah. Now that the iconoclast, Mohemmed has told them to stop associating their god with the moon, it doesn't mean that Zeus is no longer a moon god. He is who he is. He was moon god to start, and he will be one forever.

Left intact were all the dogma, rules, and rituals. So they are acting out the coda of a moon god, but they have disassociated him from his astrological symbol.

I'm not sure why this is a hang up for people. It's not about names, it's about something more fundamental than that.Even when they thought allah was the moon god.. they dont literally believe that the rock orbiting the Earth is an actual god.. they believe in gods being transcendent but that they're symbolized or represented by certain objects in teh sky or earth.

Allah isn't the only name for a god that came out of a contraction of general words:

All the foregoing data correlates well with the idea that Hubal was short for Ha-Baal, which means “the Baal.” Torrey wrote about the definite article Ha- (i.e. the): “Ha is so pervasive in all Semitic speech.”[26] The difference in spelling between Ha-Baal and Hubal, like that between Syn and Sin mentioned above, is to be expected. The Ha-Baal to Hubal transformation reminds one of how Allah was originally spelled Hallah and Alaha in pre-Islamic inscriptions

I believe we will probably disagree with this till kingdom come so we might as well get back to the actual topic since I've now stated my 2 cents on that .

I have two requests of you Vince. First could you please provide some sources that back up the "Islamic Teachings"? I know its being picky but it would be very helpful. Second, do you have any beliefs as to where Jesus will return? (Sorry if you already said this.)

I believe Jesus comes out of the sky and touches down at the Mount of Olives cemetary right outside the gates of the Old City.

The quotes I used.. they all came from Muslims or the news about what a Muslim has said.

Some of the the quotes can be found in teh various chapters of this book in the footnotes.

www.answering-islam.org...

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Ok. so before Islam, in teh Kabaa are 360 gods. As in common in the Arabian peninsula, the chief god is the moon god. In the Kabaa that god is called Allah.

Wrong again. I don't know how to explain it any more clearly.

illaha = "god"

Allah = "God"

No pagan god was called "Allah," but rather "illaha"or "illahu."

Allah specifically was used only to mean the Abrahimic God.

Do you understand or are you just ignoring the facts?

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah

The moon was everywhere. It was very freaky standing in a skyscraper looking at the flags of the world and having so many have the moon god on them

How convenient for you to label everything as "moon god."

Have you even looked into the history of why the moon is used in Islamic symbolism? Every heard of Constantine and his use of the moon? Ever notice how the same exact moon you keep attributing to the "moon god" is in statues and paintings of Mary at her foot? Think these are all related? Why don't you actually do some research rather than paraphrase what a book says?

Oh so typical from your type.. I've done no research huh?

Whatevah

I learned one thing... not to waste my time with people like yourself.

Very common tactics you've employed, its like they train you folks at a stamping factory.

It's so bizarre this line of attack

When Muslims make their basic profession of faith they say
"La ilaha ill Allah."
There is god but Allah

If Allah means "the god" why do they say "ilaha" for god? Because if Allah means a god then that sentence reads "There is no god but god".. which is nonsense.

Allah is used as a proper noun every time it's used.

Even here
(Qur'an 17:110) "Say, Call Him Allah or call Him Ar-Rahman; whatever the name you call Him, all His names are beautiful."

Allah is one of his names. just like Ar-Rahman.

In Sura 2 Allah calls himself the Ilah of Abraham. God of abraham.

So does it make sense that Arabic has two generic words for God, ilah and allah. and always uses Allah as a proper name and always uses ilah as a generic label. but then we're supposed to believe that the word Allah is of no significance even though Arabs around the world flip out if ice cream swirls make the shape of the Arabic script for Allah?

And the stuff about the Roman Church is irrelevent. 1 - It was under a bit of corrupting influence as well 2 - We're talkihng about holy and perfect Islam, surely Islam isn't corrupted , right?

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah

Wrong again. I don't know how to explain it any more clearly.

illaha = "god"

Allah = "God"

No pagan god was called "Allah," but rather "illaha"or "illahu."

Allah specifically was used only to mean the Abrahimic God.

Do you understand or are you just ignoring the facts?

Of course there was an Allah before MOhemmed. When he went around telling them that Allah was the main god. why did they already know who he was?

He wasn't introducing a new god to them.. he was elevating an existing one. T Hey already knew his name.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DJMessiah

Nice try, DJ. You see, you try to blur the language to conceal the truth about the Ilah(God) named Allah.

Because once someone actually realized the fact that Allah is the proper name of the Islamic god, then the very next comment from the most uneducated and unlettered among us would be, "Oh!. So that's not the same God as the YAHWEH of Christianity and Judaism.

And the big fraud would be revealed.

Muhammed may have been a ruthless, greedy, self-centered pirate, murderer, pedophile, incestuous pervert, and false prophet, but he was illiterate, and he was dumb.

The words he attributed to this god Allah has Allah declaring Allah as his name. Not something a real god would make the mistake of.

YAHWEH, I AM = Judeo/Christian God
Allah = Islamic god.

One other note. In the words of the Old Testament, which Muhammed referred to, we find that God (JAHWEH) never changes. Ever.

And yet the god Allah is the antithesis of YAHWEH.

Go figure.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Oh so typical from your type.. I've done no research huh?

My "type" Do tell me what "type" I belong to.

If you did do some research (which you wont), you would know exactly when the use of the crescent moon was used and why it came to use in Islam.

I learned one thing... not to waste my time with people like yourself.

Well excuse me for taking up your previous time.

Very common tactics you've employed, its like they train you folks at a stamping factory.

Yes, us "folks" are all mindless zombies who share a single brain. There's no individualism between us, we're all one in the same.

It's so bizarre this line of attack

"Bizarre" to show you where you're wrong?

When Muslims make their basic profession of faith they say
"La ilaha ill Allah."
There is god but Allah

If Allah means "the god" why do they say "ilaha" for god? Because if Allah means a god then that sentence reads "There is no god but god".. which is nonsense.

Allah does not mean "the god." Maybe you haven't read anything I wrote up there, but let me explain it once again. Allah = The God. ilaha = The god.

La ilaha ill Allah = There is no god but God.

Even here
(Qur'an 17:110) "Say, Call Him Allah or call Him Ar-Rahman; whatever the name you call Him, all His names are beautiful."

Allah is one of his names. just like Ar-Rahman.

Incorrect again. "Rahman" is not a name for God, it's an attribute, meaning "The Beneficent." There are 99 attributes to God like "The most wise," "The most Merciful," "The most Gracious." These all refer to Allah (God) as his attributes. "Allah" in itself is also an attribute meaning "The God."

In Sura 2 Allah calls himself the Ilah of Abraham. God of abraham.

Care to post the Surrah?

So does it make sense that Arabic has two generic words for God, ilah and allah.

Does this make sense when in English we have two words for "God" - "God" and "god"? It's the same principle.

and always uses Allah as a proper name and always uses ilah as a generic label. but then we're supposed to believe that the word Allah is of no significance even though Arabs around the world flip out if ice cream swirls make the shape of the Arabic script for Allah?

You will see that even the Christians and Jews that speak Arabic use "Allah" to mean "God." Allah signifies the Abrahimic God. "illaha" signifies any other faiths.

And the stuff about the Roman Church is irrelevent. 1 - It was under a bit of corrupting influence as well 2 - We're talkihng about holy and perfect Islam, surely Islam isn't corrupted , right?

How is it irrelevant when it has everything to do with your "moon god" discussion? You say Islam uses the moon to symbolize the "moon god," when you don't even know the history of the crescent moon.

Since you wont do it for yourself, I'll tell you its history.

Constantine used this symbol first, to denote Mary. He placed the crescent moon symbol on all the flags of his nation. After Constantinople was conquered by the Ottoman's, the Ottoman's admired the flags and kept their design in their new nation. When the Ottoman reign spread through out the rest of the Middle East, so did the use of the crescent moon in their flags.

Oh, and regarding your "Allah means moon god" argument, a little bit of searching would reveal to you how many times this topic has been brought up on this site and how many times that lie has been debunked. Here's my own reply to another poster who tried to falsely "teach" that "Allah is the moon god."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 3-1-2009 by DJMessiah]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

What did I conceal? Anyone who knows how to use a simple web browser can see everything I said is correct.

If you wont take my word for it, just ask any Arabic speaking person what the difference is between "illah" and "Allah."

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Of course there was an Allah before MOhemmed. When he went around telling them that Allah was the main god. why did they already know who he was?

Because Judaism and Christianity already existed in Arabia.

He wasn't introducing a new god to them.. he was elevating an existing one. T Hey already knew his name.

Correct. Those who knew of the Jewish and Christian God knew who Allah was. It was Abraham who initially built the Kabaa to honor God, and only though time did it become a center for pagans to idolize their different gods. Muhammad came and reestablished its use to only honor the God of Abraham.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

So, according to you Ilah(God), ilah(god) and Allah mean God?

Then Allah lied.

Allah lied, and either didn't know his name, or that he was god.

Qur'an 20:97 "Your Ilah(God) is Allah: there is no Ilah(God) but he.

A simpleton with an IQ of 50 could understand the name of the Ilah of Islam, Allah.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper

One other note. In the words of the Old Testament, which Muhammed referred to, we find that God (JAHWEH) never changes. Ever.

And yet the god Allah is the antithesis of YAHWEH.

Go figure.

A major difference between how God and his staff work in the Bible vs how they worked in Arabia in the 600s is how the angels conducted themselves.

In the Bible whenever an angel appears to a human, they usually say "Do not be afraid"

Acts 27:23 For last night an angel of the God to whom I belong and whom I serve came to me and said, ‘Do not be afraid, Paul!

Daniel 10:7 Only I, Daniel, saw the vision; the men who were with me did not see it. On the contrary, they were overcome with fright and ran away to hide. I alone was left to see this great vision. My strength drained from me, and my vigor disappeared; I was without energy ... Then he said to me, “Don’t be afraid, Daniel, for from the very first day you applied your mind to understand and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard. I have come in response to your words.

Daniel 10:18 Then the one who appeared to be a human being touched me again and strengthened me. He said to me, “Don’t be afraid, you who are valued. Peace be to you! Be strong! Be really strong!” When he spoke to me, I was strengthened. I said, “Sir, you may speak now, for you have given me strength.”

Genesis 21:17 But God heard the boy’s voice. The angel of God called to Hagar from heaven and asked her, “What is the matter, Hagar? Don’t be afraid, for God has heard the boy’s voice right where he is crying

Now in Islam, it's practically a rape when Allah's angel comes to visit:

This is Mohemmeds first visit from "Gabriel".. Isn't it lovely?

Bukhari:V1B1N3-V6B60N478

"The commencement of divine inspiration to Allah's Messenger was in the form of dreams that came true like a bright light. The Prophet loved the seclusion of a cave in Hira.

The angel came to him and asked him to read. The Prophet replied, 'I do not know how to read.' The Prophet added, 'Then the angel caught me forcefully and pressed me so hard that I could not bear it any more. He released me and asked me to read. I replied, "I do not know how to read."

Thereupon he caught me again and pressed me till I could not bear it any more. He asked me to read but I replied, "I do not know how to read or what shall I read?"

Thereupon he caught me for the third time and pressed me, "Read in the name of your Lord who has created man from a clot. Read! Your Lord is the most generous."

Then the Apostle returned from that experience; the muscles between his neck and shoulders were trembling, and his heart beating severely. He went to Khadija and cried, 'Cover me! Cover me.' She did until his fear subsided. He said, 'What's wrong with me? I am afraid that something bad has happened to me.' Khadija replied, 'Never! By Allah, Allah will never disgrace you....'"

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper

So, according to you Ilah(God), ilah(god) and Allah mean God?

Then Allah lied.

Allah lied, and either didn't know his name, or that he was god.

Qur'an 20:97 "Your Ilah(God) is Allah: there is no Ilah(God) but he.

A simpleton with an IQ of 50 could understand the name of the Ilah of Islam, Allah.

A simpleton with an IQ of 50 would do some research before posting false information.

Here is what Surrah 20:97 says:

Surrah 20:97 (Moses) said: "Get thee gone! but thy (punishment) in this life will be that thou wilt say, 'touch me not'; and moreover (for a future penalty) thou hast a promise that will not fail: Now look at thy god, of whom thou hast become a devoted worshipper: We will certainly (melt) it in a blazing fire and scatter it broadcast in the sea!"

And in Arabic:

Qala faithhab fainna laka fee alhayati an taqoola la misasa wainna laka mawAAidan lan tukhlafahu waonthur ila ilahika allathee thalta AAalayhi AAakifan lanuharriqannahu thumma lanansifannahu fee alyammi nasfan

Either you were intentionally lying, or someone else deceived you and told you that is what the verse said.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

A major difference between how God and his staff work in the Bible vs how they worked in Arabia in the 600s is how the angels conducted themselves.

In the Bible whenever an angel appears to a human, they usually say "Do not be afraid"

I'm afraid I must emphasize the word "usually". One exemption to the rule was in the story of Balaam.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I think the answer is very simple. YAWEH = "I AM", ALLAH = "THE GOD" Both statements are very generic terms provided to humanity by GOD, who wished to remain nameless because being named is being defined. GOD can not easily be defined. Hence the many "descriptions " or even better "nicknames" that aid in describing GOD. Nobody knows the true name of GOD. When Moses asked GOD his name he responded with "I AM" This is not his true name, it is a nickname, just as "The GOD" isn't his true name, it's a nickname. I would hope that this debate can be resolved by using simple logic. All parties are arguing over which nickname is the true name, the answer is NONE are. No one knows the true name. To help make everyone feel better, I believe everyone in this post is referring to the GOD of Abraham, the father of Ishmael and Isaac. I believe both the Bible and the Koran have misinterpretations based on humanity not being able to understand the lessons being taught. This whole argument and the stances being taken over the interpretation of sounds meant to represent GOD proves my point emphatically. Comments welcomed!

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Chris2pher

If I were Satan, found an illiterate who had an evil heart, with a propensity for pedophilia, rape, murder, theft, assassination, lying, torture, terrorism, slave trade, piracy, mutilation, looting, prostitution, and deceit, I'd pick this fellow.

After all, these characteristics are the exact antithesis of the God of the Jews and Christians. It probably won't work because most people are too smart, but I'll maybe bag a bunch of fools.

The second thing I'd do is blur the lines between Me and YAHWEH, convince them that I am the same as HE, and my deceit would be complete.

The third thing I'd do if I were Satan, is threaten to kill anyone who leaves me.

Whoa! 1.2 billion right now.

He's good.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chris2pher
I think the answer is very simple. YAWEH = "I AM", ALLAH = "THE GOD" Both statements are very generic terms provided to humanity by GOD, who wished to remain nameless because being named is being defined. GOD can not easily be defined. Hence the many "descriptions " or even better "nicknames" that aid in describing GOD. Nobody knows the true name of GOD. When Moses asked GOD his name he responded with "I AM" This is not his true name, it is a nickname, just as "The GOD" isn't his true name, it's a nickname. I would hope that this debate can be resolved by using simple logic. All parties are arguing over which nickname is the true name, the answer is NONE are. No one knows the true name. To help make everyone feel better, I believe everyone in this post is referring to the GOD of Abraham, the father of Ishmael and Isaac. I believe both the Bible and the Koran have misinterpretations based on humanity not being able to understand the lessons being taught. This whole argument and the stances being taken over the interpretation of sounds meant to represent GOD proves my point emphatically. Comments welcomed!

HI. Yes indeed, the Muslims are taught that their religion is tied to the religion of the Bible because of their genetic connection to the Jewish people.

Well the genetic connection is true without a doubt. But unless יהוה had a nervous breakdown in the 600 years after Christ then there is no way that יהוה is the same entity as الله the god of Islam.

Note what the prophet Daniel has to say about the Antichrist.

Daniel 11:36 “Then the king will do as he pleases. He will exalt and magnify himself above every deity and he will utter presumptuous things against the God of gods. He will succeed until the time of wrath is completed, for what has been decreed must occur. He will not respect the gods of his fathers – not even the god loved by women.

The Mahdi is said to be almost like a reincarnation of the first Mohemmed , if that is true or has a truth in it.. then it's safe to say that Daniel is correct.

Mohemmed rejected the worship of the 359 pagan gods in the Kabaa and elevated one, Allah, as the only One god.

I have no idea what god is loved by women, but it would fit that that god wouldn't be الله because it's obvious he has complete contempt for women.

He will not respect any god; he will elevate himself above them all.

The Antichrist is said to be bestowed with the authority of Satan and/or that he is actually possessed by Satan. Not respecting any god and the self-elevation are very Satan-like tendencies.

11:38 What he will honor is a god of fortresses – a god his fathers did not acknowledge he will honor with gold, silver, valuable stones, and treasured commodities.

A god of fortresses is a war god. The moon god is a war god. I dont know what to make of the god his fathers did not give gifts to. I would have to do more historical research to know.

So even though the bloodlines are connected. The religions are not. Plus Islam is very hostile to Jews and Christians.. this is because the Jews humiliated Mohemmed and Christians just ignored him.

It is not to the Jews or Christians advantage that this false association between their religions and Islam was manufactured.

Islam is an usurper religion. It claims the achievements of others as its own. And so by it claiming heritage of the Bible it feels it is entitled to everything in the Bible and the real-world objects that are connected to it.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I took the advice of another poster, and I'm back with a spiffy new username. Yeahhh. Anyway, I posted anonymously earlier, I think I referred to myself as a rare specimen in Islam. Anyway, as I stated earlier, in the Old Testament, henceforth labeled OT, God told Abraham that Ismail would receive a great nation, because he is the seed of Abraham. This is Islam. Yes Islam in it's current form is corrupted, to a certain degree, but not so much as it would have been had God not stopped any tampering with the Quran. Anyway, back to what I was saying. I'm only going to say this once, I'm not really the type to repeat myself. Try to keep up will you. God bestowed upon Moses the Law. The Jews , Isaacs prodigy, began what God promised Abraham so long before. They continued along this path, until God decided that they were ready for higher enlightenment. Then God sent unto them Jesus, and Jesus preached the Truth. That God is Love, that God is within us all, and we are a part of God. The reason that God sent to them Jesus, who was highly enlightened and probably of the fourth density, was the fact that indeed Bani Israel (Tribe of Israel) are Gods chosen people. We all know how that ended up, Pharisees and such (btw Pharisees are the ancestors of modern day zionism, research it). But Jesus was preaching what many of us know today, that God is Love. Then God decided it was time to bestow upon Ismails progeny the great nation which he promised Abraham he would have as well. Remember Hagar and the child. No water? God opened a flowing spring in the lands of Beersheba. This is what is nowadays called Zamzam, right next to the Kaaba, which Abraham built. The great nation for Ismail is Islam. The Quran is the equivalent of the OT. Read both, notice the message is the same. Alot of the content is the same. Are you still with me? God promised there will be no tampering with the Quran. And there has been none. If one reads the Quran, one sees why prophet Mohammad was the last prophet. The Quran in and of itself is a means to spiritual enlightenment. And it will not be tampered with. The Sufis know this, which is why you don't see sufis running around slaughtering people. Take it from me, I am reaching higher levels of consciousness, and it started with reading the Quran. That is why we will not have a Jesus figure for Islam. Because God told us that all of his books are holy, one only has to read the scriptures ( OT, NT, Quran) and their eyes will open. Men have corrupted the Spiritual teachings of the prophets. Used them for their own gain. Yes even prophet Mohammads'. Islam is just as succeptible to the machinations of powerful men as any other religion, monotheistic or otherwise.

Yes, this is the end times. No Islam is not the enemy of Christianity, or Judaism. And it will only come down to something like that if we allow ourselves to be divided. Jesus said that in these times, men will perform miracles as he did, and even greater miracles. This is true. These are the benefits of raising your consiousness from third to fourth density, the benefits of truly understanding that God is Love. That we are all one within the creator, and his creation. That we are not Gods but of God. I truly pity those who allow themselves to be so divided, it just makes us easier to be conquered.

And for the poster who said that angels have always come in Love and never fear, have you ever expanded your consciousness? It can be a truly overwhelming experience, I can see how it would be specially so for one who is illiterate and not very aware, so much more so because God had raised his consciousness to very high level instantaneously.

Peace and Love. Btw I'm Muslim and I love you all

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join