It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible End Time is Islam

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
this topic is crap, and BS. i'm outta here also, and gonna look for some real stuff here to broaden my knowledge. The rhetoric on here is what is fuelling extremism. On both sides. I see many extremist views here.

Grow up, puppets for the NWO.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Enough of your anti-islamic posts. Now everyone agrees that violence isn't the answer. But we all know how the west have exploited the Muslims recourses and how they are being manipulated by the West's installed puppet Governments.

Any wise person would tell you the end of every injustice is violence if its not stopped. Now some people might disagree with that but you have to keep in mind your not in that situation where a whole population are being starved to death (like gaza) and all kinds of sanctions (like those in Iraq)

I believe there is going to be more terrorism unless this cycle is stopped.

Stop supporting puppets in Muslim world let them decide their own destinies

Don't allow the anti-Muslim propaganda get to you, Islam is a peaceful Religion read _phoenix_'s post for further info with the Qur'anic verses.

Now i agree there are some violent verses but you have to read the WHOLE Quran to make a sense out of it.

in the mean time here is just a few verses from the bible that supports violence but you don't see no Muslims screaming "CHRISTIAN TERRORITS"

"All who would not seek the LORD, the God of Israel, were to be put to death, whether small or great, man or woman. (From the NIV Bible, 2 Chronicles 15:13)

"Now kill all the boys [innocent kids]. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man. (Numbers 31:17-18)"

Deuteronomy 20:16 However, in the cities of the nations the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes.

1 Samuel 15:2-4 2 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt. 3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass. 4 And Saul gathered the people together, and numbered them in Telaim, two hundred thousand footmen, and ten thousand men of Judah.

Numbers 31:35-40 "[From the captives of war] 32,000 women who had never slept with a man.......of which the tribute for the LORD was 32 [among them were virgin girls]."

Hosea 13:16 (New Living Translation) - The people of Samaria must bear the consequences of their guilt because they rebelled against their God. They will be killed by an invading army, their little ones dashed to death against the ground, their pregnant women ripped open by swords.

There is alot more, do ur own research

[edit on 2-1-2009 by Al-Mahdi]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
This site may give insight to islamic thought www.islamlies.com...
but if you listen to muslims we translate aribic wrong, only they know its true meaning

its difficult to argue with these people on any point that shows islam is false, especially when islam encourages lying to non muslims

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Al-Mahdi

The West has exploited Muslims?

Let me clue you in. The West came into the region, spent a lot of money, discovered oil, drilled that oil, provided the infrastructure to move and store and transport that oil, making a lot of camel-herding goat-ass-shavers a lot of money.

If not for Westerners, the people of the ME would still be living in primitive conditions and tents, scratching their asses left-handed while chewing on a mutton sandwich, betting on goat races while washing down the dust with a goat-skin canteen.

So when you look around the Middle East, and you see the advances and splendor, you thank your moon-god for the disbelieving Westerners who made it all possible.

The Saudi's for example, don't want to work, won't work, and have become as close to full-bodied paraplegics as have ever existed. They're just too good for work.

Hope the oil holds out, and new technologies don't have a breakthrough.

Because then it's back to primitive tribal warfare, as you have nothing, and I mean nothing else to offer humanity.

[edit on 2-1-2009 by dooper]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
Kicking a beehive if you're ready for it is better than waiting and accidentally bumping the beehive when you're not ready for it.

This showdown is eventually going to occur. Just as sure as there is a God in Heaven.

Why wait to their advantage?

One thing for cetain. There won't be any terrorist camps in a sea of glass

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

If someone asks for something, you may hesitate to give it to them.

But when someone BEGS for something, then one should be accommodating.

Iran wants nuclear weapons.

Somewhere between thirty and forty should be sufficient.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MCoG1980
reply to post by VinceP1974

Thats what i thought too - i'm not religious so i am looking with non-biased eyes, Sarah offers her maidservant Hagar to bear a child to Abram, then doesn't like it when it happens - (Jealous although but even worse because from her own doing):

"01:021:009 And Sarah saw the son of Hagar the Egyptian, which she had
born unto Abraham, mocking.

01:021:010 Wherefore she said unto Abraham, Cast out this bondwoman and
her son: for the son of this bondwoman shall not be heir with
my son, even with Isaac.

01:021:011 And the thing was very grievous in Abraham's sight because of
his son.

01:021:012 And God said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight
because of the lad, and because of thy bondwoman; in all that
Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice; for in
Isaac shall thy seed be called.

01:021:013 And also of the son of the bondwoman will I make a nation,
because he is thy seed. "

So, listening to god and to please Sarah he casts her out.... i dont like Sarah already, poor Hagar. any and so it goes.......................

"01:021:014 And Abraham rose up early in the morning, and took bread, and
a bottle of water, and gave it unto Hagar, putting it on her
shoulder, and the child, and sent her away: and she departed,
and wandered in the wilderness of Beersheba.

01:021:015 And the water was spent in the bottle, and she cast the child
under one of the shrubs.

01:021:016 And she went, and sat her down over against him a good way
off, as it were a bow shot: for she said, Let me not see the
death of the child. And she sat over against him, and lift up
her voice, and wept.

01:021:017 And God heard the voice of the lad; and the angel of God
called to Hagar out of heaven, and said unto her, What aileth
thee, Hagar? fear not; for God hath heard the voice of the lad
where he is.

01:021:018 Arise, lift up the lad, and hold him in thine hand; for I will
make him a great nation.

01:021:019 And God opened her eyes, and she saw a well of water; and she
went, and filled the bottle with water, and gave the lad
drink.

01:021:020 And God was with the lad; and he grew, and dwelt in the
wilderness, and became an archer.

01:021:021 And he dwelt in the wilderness of Paran: and his mother took
him a wife out of the land of Egypt."

See that doesn't make sense does it - God being moral and all that, theres got to be a twist to it - Hagars vengenace perhaps?? If i didn't know better - i's say 'God' was playing both sides of against each other deliberately

[edit on 1-1-2009 by MCoG1980]

I aren't familar with the Quaran - Is Hagar Mentioned in there as being Ishmaels mother who was cast out - where does Ishmael come into it?

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
good post dooper, but watch out if you point out the obvious to a muslim you might force them to turn extremist and strap a bomb on their back and go on a killing spree because we just dont get it
so maybe we should act PC become non cultural, non denominational allow islamic schools and mosques to swamp our countries, we should be condeming the "Christian extremists" that point out factual truths about islam and anti Christian minority groups
if you listen to the cowards that is...

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by Al-Mahdi

The West has exploited Muslims?

Let me clue you in. The West came into the region, spent a lot of money, discovered oil, drilled that oil, provided the infrastructure to move and store and transport that oil, making a lot of camel-herding goat-ass-shavers a lot of money.

If not for Westerners, the people of the ME would still be living in primitive conditions and tents, scratching their asses left-handed while chewing on a mutton sandwich, betting on goat races while washing down the dust with a goat-skin canteen.

So when you look around the Middle East, and you see the advances and splendor, you thank your moon-god for the disbelieving Westerners who made it all possible.

The Saudi's for example, don't want to work, won't work, and have become as close to full-bodied paraplegics as have ever existed. They're just too good for work.

Hope the oil holds out, and new technologies don't have a breakthrough.

Because then it's back to primitive tribal warfare, as you have nothing, and I mean nothing else to offer humanity.
[edit on 2-1-2009 by dooper]

I gave you a star for that one!! LOL and ROFL too.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
So,with this information what are we suppose to strive for? Inner peace would seem to be the only thing to achieve in the next 4 years.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by arcnaver

The book prophet of doom is just claptrap written as history, bring better sources than that one,

best wishes

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Dear Bloggers,

I am a Muslim. Without any prejudice to all of you, I would like to make some comments about your analysis of end times. At one point you believe there will be an end time, you believe what your books says, but on the other hand you are trying to change those events even if you know these events are bound to happen, so how come you stop these??.
Secondly your GOD and our GOD is same. We all worship a SINGLE entity, we have different names for him, Yahweh, GOD, ALLAH, BHagwan and all of us believe that the other one is not GOD.

We being a muslim believes in Torah, Zabur, Injeel (Bible) and our book Quran. DO any one of u blv in these books ..NO.. because you have been brought up deny every thing execpt urs. We have only ONE quran, since the day 1. but yours books have been manipulated by others against GOD's will but no body cares. Thats why HE is furious on those who has changed HIS revealations n has promised to keep the last book QURAN with himself and he is the protector.
You blv Muslims are terrorist, Y ... because MEDIA is saying..have u done ur own research??.. Look at 9 11 ...not a single Muslim was identified. Fake war against Muslims.... the 9 11 commission was comprised of 9 BANKERS out of 13....what bankers have to do with this?...

Hazrat EESA (Jesus) is still alive and he will come back and fight alongwith Imam Mehdi against Anti-christ (Dajjal) the Single EYED man whose picture u see daily on the back of DOLLAR BILL... and will KILL all those who has made this earth a HELL and save all TRUE- people of book whether christian Jew or Muslim- If they are on the right Path..

I would suggest all of those researcher who are analysing the end of times to read an english translation of Quran, only for the sake of research. n you will find whatever has been told 1400 years ago is now coming in front of us. The Miracle of the last prophet is the QURAN, n u can only know by atleast reading some translation..

regards

A Muslim

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   

so a bunch of so called terrorists kind of cancels out a petition signed supposedly by 60 million in Pakistan. Good argument that one lol. Hang on yeah the IRA cancels out of the people of Ireland, yep the British shall bomb them. come up with better argument please. I read in an Indian newspaper that some of the mumbia attackers where blond and European looking. In mumbai 3 days before the attack on the 23th Nov 2008, there were a massive Islamic gathering where 15 people converted to Islamic, it was attended by thousands, i bet few Hindus were there as well, by the way 5 of the people who converted, where women..

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

i'll check it out.
the data i've compiled so far leads me to believe we are missing alot of relevant info that would tie alot of this together, which is why i've been digging around in ancient te'xts from all the ancient cultures
'

I work in the Sears Tower in Chicago. Chicago is applying to be an Olympic City. As part of the City's application, the Sears Tower in one of its lobbies, decided to hang all the flags of the world in the three-story high lobby wall.

The moon was everywhere. It was very freaky standing in a skyscraper looking at the flags of the world and having so many have the moon god on them

Ba'al

The god of Ur

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

HI. Though I am a very strong critic of Islam the religion expressed in the Koran, Hadith and Sira.. and as it affirmed in the major schools of Islamic Jurisprudence, I do not "hate" Muslims. I know many Muslims give no authority to violent Jihad, or warfare or double-standards etc... they do this by ignoring major texts that other Muslims say they should not ignored. So there is division in the ranks.. it's just that the hard-liners can always resort to the holy texts for justification of their view.

Though I wonder why people who realize the structural danger of their religion choose to stay in it. And why they don t have any power to reform it.

The fact that there are so many less-Adherent Muslims in the world and yet the Party Line Islam is still full of commands to hate and go to war should worry a lot of people. If these less-Adherent Muslims (who dwindle in number now as the extremism spreads) had no effect in delegitmizing violence then what chance is there when there are less of them?

I was born into a Roman Catholic family. In my teens I asked myself if I could belong to a church which claims to be the only valid human religion for Christ and yet have the sort of history that it had. Can it be correct that the Roman Catholic Church be the only legitimate faith chosen by God and at the same time it commit all kinds of political intrigue and violence in the past?

I decided that that is not possible and I cannot belong to an organization that makes such a claim.

So i know what it is like to be in a moral delimena where a religion is making claims that go against reason. You really have to ask yourself if God really wanted little girls to be married off to old men. If God wanted people to have their hands chopped off for making a mistake.

For women to be prisoners and men to be miserable.

That is the world that Allah is calling for.

I cannot agree with it. So to the Muslims reading this.. these are the problems that face the world...and it doesn't matter what other religions do or have done in the past.. the problem in the world today is resurgent Islam.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Dear Bloggers,

I am a Muslim.
Hazrat EESA (Jesus) is still alive and he will come back and fight alongwith Imam Mehdi against Anti-christ (Dajjal) the Single EYED man whose picture u see daily on the back of DOLLAR BILL... and will KILL all those who has made this earth a HELL and save all TRUE- people of book whether christian Jew or Muslim- If they are on the right Path..

regards

A Muslim

Folks See here what he wrote. Muslims believe the Mahdi and Jesus will fight Islmaic Anthichrist, and kill everyone earth who is evil.

If you se my post here earlier in the thread

linked here www.abovetopsecret.com...
There are 5 parts to it. Part 1 and 2 is about Antichrist and Parts 3 4 5 are about the False Prophet (Islamic Jesus)

I explain how in Rev 13 the bible says there will be two enemies, The Bible Antichrist and Bible False Prophet. They go to war against people who resist their religion (Islam).

In the Bible the Bible Jesus comes to fight Antichrist and False Prophet (Islam Jesus).

See how the prophecies match but are the opposite?

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
An interesting discussion going on here.

The theory that Allah was really an Arab moon god is something that I was not familiar with.

It appears that you believe that Muhammad merely convinced the Arab people that their moon god was actually the supreme god, and he then managed to tie that god into also being the god of the Christians and the Jews in some strange way.

However what I'm curious about is this:

Quran 41:37 -Among His proofs are the night and the day, and the sun and the moon. Do not prostrate before the sun, nor the moon; you shall fall prostrate before the GOD who created them, if you truly worship Him alone.

This verse seems to be a command to not worship the sun or the moon. Now if it said to not worship the sun it would not be a big deal. If Muhammad was simply building a religion around the moon, this verse would have confused a LOT of his followers. This confusion would have led to clarification by Muhammad which we would most likely be aware of. In my most humble opinion the more probable answer is that this verse was clarifying that Islam was separate form the polytheistic views dominant at that time. The verse is an attack on the moon, sun, and the other Arab gods instead of proclaiming that one of the Arab gods was superior to the others. It seems to be a nail in the coffin of the moon god theory.

Any disagreements???

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

What I, and I'm sure many rational and sane people, dont get about all this postulating and interpretation of the meanings of the bible is this: Christianity, Judaism and Islam all worship the same god, right? Now do you think your god is as petty-minded as you're being? Do you think that He discriminates between people of faith in any of His religions? If god does exist He must be pulling Hair out with frustration at the mess you morons are conducting down here. Get a life.
If you truly follow the message of Christ then you will have nothing but compassion for your fellow beings.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

I wouldn't be so sceptical if I was you, -You've just elected a Muslim! And one who is not even a legitimate citizen....wierd times.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mulberry

so a bunch of so called terrorists kind of cancels out a petition signed supposedly by 60 million in Pakistan.

Your comment should have ended there instead of proceeding with your subtle way of insulting my intelligence.

The answer to your question(without the rest of your response that followed) is. "Of course not". But the petition does not cancel out the 170 or more lives lost by the terrorists that trained in Pakistan either.

[edit on 3-1-2009 by John Matrix]

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join