Bible End Time is Islam

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by VinceP1974

The part that says never to make friends with Non-Msulism, especially Christians and Jews. But if you have to deal with them (ie: you living the West), then you are to retain a hatred of them in your heart while you lie to them and make it appear as if you dont hate them

There's something very wrong with people that they defend this.

Have you read the quran lately? The quran wants muslims to be nice, to make friends.

Don't believe me?
Friendship
[Quran 60:8]"GOD does not enjoin you from befriending those who do not fight you because of religion, and do not evict you from your homes. You may befriend them and be equitable towards them. GOD loves the equitable."

Oh look here this goes agains your WHOLE thread lol
[2:62] Surely, those who believe, those who are Jewish, the Christians, and the converts; anyone who (1) believes in GOD, and (2) believes in the Last Day, and (3) leads a righteous life, will receive their recompense from their Lord. They have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve.

An example of terrorists, extremists etc.
[Quran 7:28] They commit a gross sin, then say,
"We found our parents doing this, and GOD
has commanded us to do it." Say,
"GOD never advocates sin.
Are you saying about GOD
what you do not know?"

Obvious quote of the fact that people should have peace over other people and faiths.
[Quran 49:13]"O people, we created you from the same male and female, and rendered you distinct peoples and tribes, that you may recognize one another. The best among you in the sight of GOD is the most righteous. GOD is Omniscient, Cognizant. "

Many extremists are like this, but god forbids it.
[Quran 5:87] ... and do not aggress; GOD dislikes the aggressors.

Sounds like what this website teachs lol
[Quran: 7:199] ......You shall resort to pardon, advocate tolerance, and disregard the ignorant.

This REALLY goes against the terrorists views.
Quran 5:32] "......, we decreed for the Children of Israel that anyone who murders any person who had not committed murder or horrendous crimes, it shall be as if he murdered all the people. And anyone who spares a life, it shall be as if he spared the lives of all the people. .............."
[Quran 2:256] "There shall be no compulsion in religion..."

This pretty much goes against the terrorists views
[Quran 6:151] "...... You shall not kill - GOD has made life sacred - except in the course of justice. These are His commandments to you, that you may understand."

An OBVIOUS quote on PEACE.
[Quran 8:61]"If they resort to peace, so shall you, and put your trust in GOD. He is the Hearer, the Omniscient."

NO EXCUSES! terrorists
[Quran 4:90]"...... Therefore, if they leave you alone, refrain from fighting you, and offer you peace, then GOD gives you no excuse to fight them."

A lot of this coming from dodgy corrupt so called muslims in power, of course it is forbidden
We reserve the abode of the Hereafter for those who do not seek exaltation on earth, nor corruption. The ultimate victory belongs to the righteous. (28:83)

More peaceful quotes
(16:90) GOD advocates justice, charity, and regarding the relatives. And He forbids evil, vice, and transgression. He enlightens you, that you may take heed.

Terrorists, extremists, and those who follow the hadiths even thou it goes against some of the teachings of the quran.
[15:90-91] We will deal with the dividers. They accept the Quran only partially.

You cannot kill yourselves Terrorists!
[4:29] O you who believe, do not consume each others' properties illicitly - only mutually acceptable transactions are permitted. You shall not kill yourselves. GOD is Merciful towards you.

Each time these terrorists attack they destroy lives, obviously this is forbidden
[2:05] As soon as he leaves, he roams the earth corruptingly, destroying properties and lives. GOD does not love corruption.

You have freedom in islam, there is no need to be too strict, as long as your heart is in the right place.
[2:256] There shall be no compulsion in religion: the right way is now distinct from the wrong way. Anyone who denounces the devil and believes in GOD has grasped the strongest bond; one that never breaks. GOD is Hearer, Omniscient.

Be good
[2:148] Each of you chooses the direction to follow; you shall race towards righteousness. Wherever you may be, GOD will summon you all. GOD is Omnipotent.

Examine yourselves, don't blindly follow others, research yourself
[39:18] They are the ones who examine all words, then follow the best. These are the ones whom GOD has guided; these are the ones who possess intelligence.

Everyone should be judged equally, no matter how rich or poor etc they are
[4:135] O you who believe, you shall be absolutely equitable, and observe GOD, when you serve as witnesses, even against yourselves, or your parents, or your relatives. Whether the accused is rich or poor, GOD takes care of both. Therefore, do not be biased by your personal wishes. If you deviate or disregard (this commandment), then GOD is fully Cognizant of everything you do.

Stop taking peoples rights away! e.g Saudi Arabia and their stupid laws
[11:85] "O my people, you shall give full measure and full weight, equitably. Do not cheat the people out of their rights, and do not roam the earth corruptingly.

Stop blindly following terrorists or extremist groups, or your fathers, learn and research yourself
[17:36] You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them.

Saudi Arabia banned the selling of roses lol, this is wrong we are free to enjoy what god has given us
[7:32] Say, "Who prohibited the nice things GOD has created for His creatures, and the good provisions?" Say, "Such provisions are to be enjoyed in this life by those who believe. Moreover, the good provisions will be exclusively theirs on the Day of Resurrection." We thus explain the revelations for people who know.

Stop following those who are astray, e.g terrorists, or give too much limits to people
[5:77] Say, "O people of the scripture, do not transgress the limits of your religion beyond the truth, and do not follow the opinions of people who have gone astray, and have misled multitudes of people; they are far astray from the right path."
[4:171] O people of the scripture, do not transgress the limits of your religion, and do not say about GOD except the truth….

The Quran tells us of how some humans use religion as an ideological tool in the oppression of others for corrupt and political agendas. But obviously it forbids this.
[3:7] He sent down to you this scripture, containing straightforward verses - which constitute the essence of the scripture - as well as multiple-meaning or allegorical verses. Those who harbor doubts in their hearts will pursue the multiple-meaning verses to create confusion, and to extricate a certain meaning. None knows the true meaning thereof except GOD and those well founded in knowledge. They say, "We believe in this - all of it comes from our Lord." Only those who possess intelligence will take heed.

[2:79] Therefore, woe to those who distort the scripture with their own hands, then say, "This is what GOD has revealed," seeking a cheap material gain. Woe to them for such distortion, and woe to them for their illicit gains.

Fight in defence, but never aggress. Looks like you want to aggress Vince...not good.
[2:190] You may fight in the cause of GOD against those who attack you, but do not AGGRESS. GOD does not love the AGGRESSORS.
[2:193] You may also fight them to eliminate oppression, and to worship GOD freely. If they refrain, you shall not AGGRESS; AGGRESSION is permitted only against the AGGRESSORS.

At time of war, you must help protect even those of other faiths. Would you help Muslims in time of war vince?
[9:6] If one of the idol worshipers sought safe passage with you, you shall grant him safe passage, so that he can hear the word of GOD, then send him back to his place of security. That is because they are people who do not know.

Finally this proves that Islam does not teach muslims to forcefully convert others.
If god wanted everyone to believe, he could MAKE them, but god wants FREE WILL, so why the hell would muslims force others to believe, like some think, that would be against gods will for us to have FREE WILL, duh

"Had your Lord willed, all the people on earth would have believed. Do you want to force the people to become believers." 10:99.
[18:29] Proclaim: "This is the truth from your Lord," then whoever wills let him believe, and whoever wills let him disbelieve...........
[88:21-22] You shall remind, for your mission is to deliver this reminder. You have no power over them.
[2:148] Each of you chooses the direction to follow; you shall race towards righteousness. Wherever you may be, GOD will summon you all. GOD is Omnipotent.
[ 25:57] Say, "I do not ask you for any money. All I seek is to help you find the right path to your Lord, if this is what you choose."
[74:35-37] This is one of the great miracles.A warning to the human race.For those among you who wish to advance, or regress.
[76:29] This is a reminder: whoever wills shall choose the path to his Lord.
[33:72] We have offered the responsibility (freedom of choice) to the heavens and the earth, and the mountains, but they refused to bear it, and were afraid of it. But the human being accepted it; he was transgressing, ignorant.

Now I REALLY hope you actually read this other side to Islam.
Stop this witch hunt. Every muslim is and individual, every christian is an individual, treat everyone alike. Set an example for future generations. Don't create more hatred and future suffering.

Peace.

[edit on 2-1-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Whenever a Muslim or Apologists pulls out this one:

This REALLY goes against the terrorists views.
Quran 5:32] "......, we decreed for the Children of Israel that anyone who murders any person who had not committed murder or horrendous crimes, it shall be as if he murdered all the people. And anyone who spares a life, it shall be as if he spared the lives of all the people.

They're double talking.

Ask them to give the next few verses.

Koran 5:33
The punishment for those who wage war against God and His Prophet, and perpetrate disorders in the land, is to kill or hang them, or have a hand on one side and a foot on the other cut off, or banish them from the land. Such is their disgrace in the world, and in the Hereafter their doom shall be dreadful.

So 5:32 and 5:33 go together. It is an indictment against the Jews for their alleged crimes toward Allah.

These two verses are saying to Muslims that pronouncements against the Jeiwish people are justified because of what they did was so offensive to Allah.

Non-Muslims should be aware that their lives are not afforded the same dignity of that of a Muslim. Especially when it comes to the Murder of a Non Muslim by a Muslim.

That platitude about one life taking the life of the world is not held up by school of Islamic jurisprudent as a general prohibition against violence and murder of human beings.

Islam lacks a Golden Rule. It is nearly unique in its lack of one.

Islam is the only religion which commands its present and future believers to engage in perpetual warfare until it conquers the earth.

It's certainly true that if you are peaceful and wanted guest in a Muslim land that you treated with hospitality. Obviously it has many positive teachings. but taken as a whole just look at most Muslim countries today.. as the revival of Islam continues, you see more degradation and stagnation in the countries under this increasing influence.

The success of a Muslim culture depends upon its retention of the Pre-Islamic traditions These are the thiings that instilled a moderate Islam in most Non-Arab lands.. however with Wahabbism spreading like wildfire, the Purer Islam is purging the outside cultural influences that neutered hatred and JIhad.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by reiki

Originally posted by John Matrix

1. Best that I can come up with? Why would you respond like this? Do you think my question is an attack on you or Islam?

Yes i did take it as an attack on Islam, or you were leading to that. let's keep it real here.

take care
Wayne

[edit on 2-1-2009 by reiki]

Well, you should not have taken it as an attack. Perhaps you have spent too much time in battle with others on here. Sorry to have stirred you.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I do not need Muslims to try to convince me their religion is peaceful. Your actions speak louder than words.

I'm not worried about you or your family.

Just like the one Muslim said on an earlier page "You want me to answer for the extremists?"

uuuh.. I dont need you to answer for them, but they're the ones that I'm talking about!

If you're a "peaceful" Muslim then your utterly wasting your time trying to convince me your not a threat. I believe you. But millions of your Muslim co-religionists DO NOT accept your whitewash of Islam.

You need to send super-long extracts of the Koran to them, not me.

[edit on 2-1-2009 by VinceP1974]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by VinceP1974

Thank you for this. It seems there is some serious discrepencies here. It requires an explanation for sure.

The golden rule is one of the most important, next to loving God will all your heart, mind, soul. That would be required to empower anyone to love your neighbour and do unto others.....etc.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

1. Best that I can come up with? Why would you respond like this? Do you think my question is an attack on you or Islam?

Yes i did take it as an attack on Islam, or you were leading to that. let's keep it real here.

take care
Wayne

[edit on 2-1-2009 by reiki]

Well, you should not have taken it as an attack. Perhaps you have spent too much time in battle with others on here. Sorry to have stirred you.

what was your point then?

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I do not need Muslims to try to convince me their religion is peaceful. Your actions speak louder than words.

I'm not worried about you or your family.

Just like the one Muslim said on an earlier page "You want me to answer for the extremists?"

uuuh.. I dont need you to answer for them, but they're the ones that I'm talking about!

If you're a "peaceful" Muslim then your utterly wasting your time trying to convince me your not a threat. I believe you. But millions of your Muslim co-religionists DO NOT accept your whitewash of Islam.

You need to send super-long extracts of the Koran to them, not me.

[edit on 2-1-2009 by VinceP1974]

And millions DO think peacefully.

Did you know 60 millions Pakistanis signed a anti-terrorist Petition.

That just proves that the general Muslim population does not agree with these acts, even in Pakistan lol.

Don't think these extremists are on the Muslims side, they kill more muslims than ANYONE else. These muslims are on your side for that obvious reason.

Imagine this. The USA is Islam. The USA has "some" people(goverment) doing bad deeds. Do you blame the goverment? Or do you blame the USA the real people who have nothing to do with these acts? Which means you and your family?

For a moment lets forget about all this religion. And look at the facts. Most muslims will NEVER do anything to cause war, they are generally peaceful family people.

So why would you give these people a REASON to want to change their views? By Nuking Iran killing millions of innocent people?

It would be like your telling them:
"Hey man, I really hate you guys, I think I wanna kill you all, wipe you out, you and your families, your children, your futures. mmm I love the smell of genocide. Christian Power!"

Do you think that's going to make the world a more peaceful place?

I don't want to live in that world. It would be hell on earth.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

reply to post by _Phoenix_

Thank you for this. What you posted is more like the Muslim people I know.

So, can you tell me if the stoning to death or beheading of prostitutes and adulteresses is condemned by the Koran?

[edit on 2-1-2009 by John Matrix]

Your welcome.

It is nowhere in the quran.

It's funny but I read there are several in the bible.

The stoning we hear about and the crazy laws we hear about are from people who want to use religion for control. That's the Islam we have to watch out for, the false version of it that's spreading, ther perfect tools for their agendas.
PS my post is now on page 10, sorry for confusion.

Well, David killed the Philistine giant Goliath and cut his head off with the weapon of choice for that time period, which in this case happened to be Goliath's own sword. That was during a long battle where everyday for a long time Goliath taunted and killed Isaeli soldiers.

Anyway, I think your comment about there being several in the bible is a subtle deflection and the New Testament does not condone this type of punishment.

Regardless, You did give me the answer I hoped for. Thanks

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Hmmm? They signed that and then India gets attacked by terrorists that trained at camps in Pakistan....and Pakistan doesn't cooperate with India in taking out the camps?

What's that about?

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Anyway, I think your comment about there being several in the bible is a subtle deflection and the New Testament does not condone this type of punishment.

Regardless, You did give me the answer I hoped for. Thanks

Nope, no subtle deflection, I just remember reading about it. I have nothing against Christians. I'm not filled with hatred....

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Hmmm? They signed that and then India gets attacked by terrorists that trained at camps in Pakistan....and Pakistan doesn't cooperate with India in taking out the camps?

What's that about?

It's about the REAL family people. Not goverments or militaries.

Anyway this thread is now giving me headache. See ya around.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

When I saw your post you said you were Muslim for 13 years. You seemed level headed and I wanted to ask you how you felt about the beheadings and stonings that is carried out by some extremists that claim to be true Muslims.

Anyway, I have your answer. Thanks

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Thank you for this. It seems there is some serious discrepencies here. It requires an explanation for sure.

The golden rule is one of the most important, next to loving God will all your heart, mind, soul. That would be required to empower anyone to love your neighbour and do unto others.....etc.

I think Islam lacking a Golden Rule is the key reason for its danger. In Fact Islam has like an Anti-Golden Rule, they classify these sets of laws as "Alliance and Amity, Disavowal and Enmity ".

Because Islam regulates every aspect of human life, they do have a well-developed codification of their sharia and religious doctrine. This is a common one I see , under the heading "Basic Tenets of Faith"

Belief
- Belief in Allaah
- Belief in the Angels
- Belief in Divinely-revealed Books
- Belief in the Messengers
- Belief in the Last Day and the Signs of the Hour
-- Torment and Blessing in the Grave
-- Paradise and Hell
-- The Signs of the Hour
- Belief in the Divine Will and Decree
- Belief in the Jinn, witchcraft and the evil eye
Tawheed (Divine Unity)
- (Unity of) Divine Lordship
- (Unity of) Divinity
- Names and Attributes of Allaah
Shirk and its different forms
intercessiion
Alliance and Amity, Disavowal and Enmity
Schools of Thought and Religions
- Schools of Thought and Sects
- Religions

So under the section of Alliance and Amity, Dissoval and Enmity you can find rulings on all of these issues relating to Muslim - Non Muslim relations:

Here is one comprehensive Q&A site that Muslims consult imams in Saudi Arabia for anssers they have with religious problems. I think this is a wahhabi sec.. they are Islamic purists. So if you want to know what Islam says about certain thinsg.. go to the link and read the answers. I'll give an exmaple of a typical answer at the bottom.

www.islam-qa.com...

Here are some interesting questions/issues that reveal a bit of what this religion teaches that at that link. There are many more i didn't copy.

(By the way, "Kufar" is a very pejorative word for a NonMuslim.. it's like calling someone a N-Word)

Ruling on working in the West; does paying taxes come under the heading of taking them as friends?.

Can she attend Christmas celebrations in order to greet her relatives?.

Ruling on celebrating non-Muslim holidays and congratulating them.

Clarification of the important rule: it is haraam to take kaafirs as close friends and protectors.

Can a Muslim allow a non-Muslim guest to observe the rituals of kufr in his home?.

Being friends with non-Muslims .

It is not permissible to congratulate the kuffaar on their festivals in any way whatsoever.

The enmity of the kuffaar towards the believers is ongoing.

The difference between taking the kaafirs as friends and seeking their help .

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Here is a fully researched Islamic Law determination for this question:

"Can a muslim celebrate a non muslim holiday like Thanksgiving?"

www.islam-qa.com...

Praise be to Allaah.

Greeting the kuffaar on Christmas and other religious holidays of theirs is haraam, by consensus, as Ibn al-Qayyim, may Allaah have mercy on him, said in Ahkaam Ahl al-Dhimmah: "Congratulating the kuffaar on the rituals that belong only to them is haraam by consensus, as is congratulating them on their festivals and fasts by saying ‘A happy festival to you’ or ‘May you enjoy your festival,’ and so on. If the one who says this has been saved from kufr, it is still forbidden. It is like congratulating someone for prostrating to the cross, or even worse than that. It is as great a sin as congratulating someone for drinking wine, or murdering someone, or having illicit sexual relations, and so on. Many of those who have no respect for their religion fall into this error; they do not realize the offensiveness of their actions. Whoever congratulates a person for his disobedience or bid’ah or kufr exposes himself to the wrath and anger of Allaah."

Congratulating the kuffaar on their religious festivals is haraam to the extent described by Ibn al-Qayyim because it implies that one accepts or approves of their rituals of kufr, even if one would not accept those things for oneself. But the Muslim should not aceept the rituals of kufr or congratulate anyone else for them, because Allaah does not accept any of that at all, as He says (interpretation of the meaning):

"If you disbelieve, then verily, Allaah is not in need of you, He likes not disbelief for His slaves. And if you are grateful (by being believers), He is pleased therewith for you. . ."
[al-Zumar 39:7]

". . . This day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islaam as your religion . . ."
[al-Maa’idah 5:3]

So congratulating them is forbidden, whether they are one’s colleagues at work or otherwise.

If they greet us on the occasion of their festivals, we should not respond, because these are not our festivals, and because they are not festivals which are acceptable to Allaah. These festivals are innovations in their religions, and even those which may have been prescribed formerly have been abrogated by the religion of Islaam, with which Allaah sent Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) to the whole of mankind. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
"Whoever seeks a religion other than Islaam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers." [Aal ‘Imraan 3:85]

It is haraam for a Muslim to accept invitations on such occasions, because this is worse than congratulating them as it implies taking part in their celebrations.

Similarly, Muslims are forbidden to imitate the kuffaar by having parties on such occasions, or exchanging gifts, or giving out sweets or food, or taking time off work, etc., because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "Whoever imitates a people is one of them." Shaykh al-Islaam Ibn Taymiyah said in his book Iqtidaa’ al-siraat al-mustaqeem mukhaalifat ashaab al-jaheem: "Imitating them in some of their festivals implies that one is pleased with their false beliefs and practices, and gives them the hope that they may have the opportunity to humiliate and mislead the weak."

Whoever does anything of this sort is a sinner, whether he does it out of politeness or to be friendly, or because he is too shy to refuse, or for whatever other reason, because this is hypocrisy in Islaam, and because it makes the kuffaar feel proud of their religion.

Allaah is the One Whom we ask to make the Muslims feel proud of their religion, to help them adhere steadfastly to it, and to make them victorious over their enemies, for He is the Strong and Omnipotent.

Majmoo’ah Fataawa wa Rasaa’il al-Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaym

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

And millions DO think peacefully.

Sigh.. No kidding! We know this!

But millions DO NOT. What are you doing about them?

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

What's that about?

I think this guy wants us to do what he does when it comes to the Jihadists running amok all over Earth. Ignore it. Just tell yourself they have nothing to do with Islam. The Jihadis are not Muslims. So if any dirty Non-Muslims implies they are Muslims then that Non-Muslim must trying to get everyone to hate Muslims. DUUUUUUUUH

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

When I saw your post you said you were Muslim for 13 years. You seemed level headed and I wanted to ask you how you felt about the beheadings and stonings that is carried out by some extremists that claim to be true Muslims.

Anyway, I have your answer. Thanks

i was a muslim convert 13 years ago. i don't practice anymore. :-) .

take care
Wayne

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I think this guy wants us to do what he does when it comes to the Jihadists running amok all over Earth. Ignore it. Just tell yourself they have nothing to do with Islam. The Jihadis are not Muslims. So if any dirty Non-Muslims implies they are Muslims then that Non-Muslim must trying to get everyone to hate Muslims. DUUUUUUUUH

Dirty non-muslims? Riiiiiiight..............
Your starting to sound delusional.

What IS needed thou, is proper education, and more things like those petitions and music against terrorism, have you actually looked at it? it's a MUCH better idea than your violent , barbaric solution, which in fact would NEVER work, but instead it will make this world hell, it's like your begging for world suffering.

Ignoring the terrorists could actually help too.

The terrorists don't want you to ignore them, they love the attention, they love war, they flock to wars, war breeds more terrorists.

Nuking Iran would be the biggest mistake in human history. Do you really want the whole world to turn into a Palestine and Israel situation? Because that's what this world war would accomplish, a never ending war, suffering forever, childish wars, with no sight of a peaceful agreement. Is this the future you want for our children, muslim and non-muslim?

You cannot get rid of extremists with violence, just like you cannot stop a persons belief with violence. Violence can ONLY create, breed MORE people with extremist views. That's NOT good.

Saying you want to Nuke Iran sounds like extremism, I bet those terrorists also talk about nuking the USA. Be careful, you might not realise that your becoming just like them.....

You act like you have all the answers. But your ideas are the exact opposite to what we all want. Peace.
Think about that. You won't be helping the world, you would be kicking a bees hive.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

i'll check it out.
the data i've compiled so far leads me to believe we are missing alot of relevant info that would tie alot of this together, which is why i've been digging around in ancient texts from all the ancient cultures

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Kicking a beehive if you're ready for it is better than waiting and accidentally bumping the beehive when you're not ready for it.

This showdown is eventually going to occur. Just as sure as there is a God in Heaven.

Why wait to their advantage?

new topics
top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join