It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

photo of me aged 6... with a humanoid extra terrestrial in the background

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

i know i sound rather harsh on here but ats is full of ignorant people who will deny evidence even if it stares at them in the thread.. anyway my post, here it is: Yes you heard correctly, i dont care what ignorant people who like to call themselves skeptics think. You see ive experienced first hand contact. well i wouldnt call it abduction because it was nothing painful or agressive, however i have had physical contact both consciously and sub consciously with beings from other dimensions.

This is from his blog. (i have too much time on my hands today)
And its from November or something, so he is obviously not a new member. I really don't know how 'infamous' weneedtoknow is, because i personally never heard of him. Is that a good thing or bad thing?

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

How did you get a 3 gig hardrive to work with Windblows 1.0???? Oh and please can you trasnslate your latin signature. The only latin I know is " Quondo Omni Flunkus Moritatae" = 'When all else Fails, Play Dead'
The infamous Pledge of 'The Possum Lodge'!!!

Zindo

You Canadians ought to recognise that!!!lol

[edit on 1/1/2009 by ZindoDoone]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone

How did you get a 3 gig hardrive to work with Windblows 1.0????

I'm a computer tech from way back and yes I actually still have that sytem in my garage and yes it still runs. I have 5 period computers running with Various OSs. I'm a geek that way oh and here ya go my Latin translation

Beware! We are not ready yet! time is intensely near. The world must never know how we will to attack first

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Let's see, it's either a kid in a cheap looking batman suit, or it's a seven foot alien standing in full view of a camera. Hmm, I wonder.

And how did Plajarenentity/spirit know the 'being' is seven foot? He remembered the height of the tree branch from the early nineties of course!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to measure some random branches in the park in case I see any 'entities' hanging round kids birthday parties in 15 years.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Okay...even I can't keep up the masquerade any longer.

plejarenentity/plejaren-spirit/semjaseforever/weeneedtoknow...we know its you. We've known its you since you signed up. We just wanted to see what new gem you've brought us this time.

Some advice:
IF you wish to troll, then some pointers:
1. Don't link to blogs/accounts/youtube etc that contain your previously banned names. That just gives the game away waaaay too early.

2. Don't use the same posting style, M.O, material - even spelling mistakes. Thats another real obvious clue.

3. Understand that ATS Members are here because they question. Because they seek. Due to that - and we are blessed to have them as Members - they stereotypically are less likely to fall for anything hook line and sinker...they - IMO - are predominately a 'class above' your average discussion forum member. So to dupe them you'd better be coming with something a bit more gruntier.

Anyhoo...I've postbanned you. Again. Will perma-ban your account soon.

Just wanted you - and everyone else - to have the ability to read this in person prior to your banning.

I also doubt this is the last we'll be seeing of you...so, I guess we'll all just wait for your next attempt.

Till then - enjoy your New Years...

*Thread Locked*

[edit on 1-1-2009 by alien]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join