It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

photo of me aged 6... with a humanoid extra terrestrial in the background

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
before you laugh
i have had what people would call an `abduction` experience

although there was nothing graphic

so i am fully aware of the existence of extra terrestrials

howevr, ive looked at a childhood picture of me from when i was 5 or 6 (im 19 now). and ive seen clear as day behind a tree a tall man with long blond hair and a dark cloak, with some sort of a sling or belt on his top,

i uploaded the photo onto a video of me showing it and im happy to post it here as long as i know i wont be ridiculed

a bit of info about it.. it was just before closing time and there was NOBODY around, my dad swore on his life there was nobody there at the time he took the photo

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
You have nothing to fear.

Im looking forward to you posting this picture, it does sound interesting.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Post it. Dont be shy. I would just not take it personally if there are those that dont find it believable.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
here we go, i uploaded it around 30 min ago onto my youtube chanel

please read the entire description and hear everything i say so youll understand how it is definatly a humanoid form and definatly wasnt anybody from the park

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I didnt hear any audio but I see what your talking about in the photograph. Near the tree. Can you scan this photo to a file and then post it? Or maybe get a still picture of it from your webcam and then post that image file?

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
It would be nice if you could scan the picture.
A video of a picture just doesn't work.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Folks, don't get too caught up in this kids story, he's been banned at least 3 times in the last month or 2.

Other aliases are:

semjaseforever
plejaren-spirit
weeneedtoknow

Just a kid with too much spare time.

Nothing to see here.

Move along.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Thanks for the information, but can we make the judgement call ourselves regardless of what was in the past? I for one would like to see a scan of the photo and at least have the opportunity to look at it before judging the member based on past occurances.

I particularly dont like the phrase "nothing to see here move along", get enough of that from NASA.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 1-1-2009 by RFBurns]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
well a guy is claiming im a `troll` and have had many user namers
that is rubbish they can do an ip check on my ip adress for all i care

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Wow, she's hot! Oh, that's a dude? Ooops! Why would you not just post the picture SCANNED? The video just makes it less believable b/c you can't check to see if it is photoshopped or anything. If you don't want to be ridiculed you would do it that way. lso, if you and dad were in the park at 5:58 what makes you think other were not there also? And if this was 13 years ago, how do you remember the exact time and about the gate keeper?

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Fully understand.

Just giving a heads up before people go and waste their time on it.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by plejarenentity

Yet one of those user names is the same as your current youtube account name.

Mere coincidence I'm sure.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Hey I'm a member on here but can't remember my password. I jut shave to say LMAO!!! that was like sherlock holmes with a rather comedic twist!!

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Cool.
I just like to give anyone and everyone a fair chance. Im also trying to uphold one of my ATS new year resolutions..to not pre-judge anyone's point of view or idea without giving it due consideration.

So plejarenenity, can you get a still shot of that photograph so we can examine it? The video of it contains a light glare, making it difficult to really see any detail.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
What a waste of time that was. A video, of a picture, of a dude by a tree. Thoroughly unimpressive. If this is an example of your past posts ... no wonder you've been banned.

[edit on 1-1-2009 by Resinveins]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
it looks like some random dude wearing a hoodie in the backround.... there's nothing better to do with your time?

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I initially looked at this thread because a find of this type would be historic. Indeed, even if this was your first 'find' of this type people would give you time to make your case.

Sadly it is quickly becoming apparent that you ar wasting everyone's time.It would have been far easier to scan the picture rather than directing everyone to your youtube page which is obviously titled to attract attention. I mean your video shows you more than the picture, egoism?

It seems that you are an excellent marketeer and should probably ply your skills in this area.Please do try though to stop wasting peoples time in this forum.

This sort of thing really gets my goat and I have had many a conversation with the mods about how best to control people who knowingly post false information. Maybe if you have been banned a few times it is time for an IP block.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
you know what
im done with this
it was in a park called BROUGHTON PARK IN MANCHESTER around the early 1990s
ve seen horrible comment after comment on here so i give up with this site
i know my truth
i have the pic in my hand if it was a `man in a hoody ` i think id know the effin difference

shame on you ats mods that you let people put down others and do NOTHING ABOUT IT

im leaving
take your site and shove it, you anti semitic racist ****

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Hey, relax... take it easy.

Don't you think you're "nothing to see here" is a little extreme?

I mean, if he's going through that much trouble to share his story, then that's not you're typical troll. Hey, and all he's trying to do is share his story, just a different presentation this time.

So, I mean, yeah, he's been banned a few times, but, the only thing is that they have a habit of banning the wrong folks for suspicious reasons.

Honestly, if someone has been banned that many times, then maybe something more peculiar is going on. Especially if they get banned and the last time they posted was like a week ago. I mean, really...

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by plejarenentity
you know what
im done with this
it was in a park called BROUGHTON PARK IN MANCHESTER around the early 1990s
ve seen horrible comment after comment on here so i give up with this site
i know my truth
i have the pic in my hand if it was a `man in a hoody ` i think id know the effin difference

shame on you ats mods that you let people put down others and do NOTHING ABOUT IT

im leaving
take your site and shove it, you anti semitic racist ****

plejarenentity

Member is on ATS now.

Why are you still here then? Why don't you just scan the photo and upload it. It is very difficult to see what you are talking about.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join