It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two UFOs making crop circle

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by diamount

I saw this on TV a long time ago.

HOAX!!!! They even said so on the TV show.

Sorry to bust the bubble.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
I know this is an admitted hoax, but from the very first time I saw this (years ago) before the hoaxer came out, I thouight it could have been a hoax.

I thought it was strange that right before the crop circle formed, the "flying objects" were of the left side of the frame -- but the camera operator didn't try to pan toward them...he just kept filming in the field until -- behold -- the crop circle formed right in the center of the frame.

Yeah -- you could say that he could have just been lucky to be filming that spot, but I wonder why he wasn't trying to keep the camera centered on the "craft" instead. That's too much of a coincidence for me to swallow.

You made a good spot. If I remember rightly, it was the lack of camera movement that made people suspicious in the first place. That suspicion led to the guy coming clean sooner than he'd planned. I remember when it came out. It was like the magic feeling of wonder from Close Encounters and happening before my eyes on National news. He came clean and explained that he made it to promote a new digital graphics app. He'd filmed a real crop circle and frame by frame 'erased it' until it was gone. Then he added the orbs, played it backward and voila, made thousands of open minded people distrust everything they see

<< 1   >>

join