It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is Nothing More Powerful than A Word Whose Time Has Come

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
There is nothing more powerful than a WORD whose time has come.

This WORD is known to many people and has been awaited by people endowed with knowledge and wisdom and most of all, with Faith.

This WORD however is referred to in different names although in TRUTH, they refer only to one and the same personage.

Some of the names in which this WORD is known are as follows, in Islam it is known as The Mahdi ( The Guided One), The Messiah by the Christians and Jews, The Blue Star Kachina for the Hopi, and for the Esoteric, The Philosopher's Gold. It is known by other names in various religions, although in truth, their awaited savior is one and the same.

And yet again, there are other names and phrases that pertains to this WORD, those endowed with knowledge and wisdom will recognize it as they recognize their own sons, though most men will reject it since they do not know the TRUTH.

There is only one TRUTH and it is only The Almighty Creator who can guide you to accepting it, if He wills to guide anyone of you. The Holy Prophets and God's chosen messengers may they be human or angels cannot compel you to believe if God's will is to send you astray ( for something that your hands had sent forth). The duty of the Messengers has always been just to deliver the message, whether it be a warning or a message of good tidings. They are not sent as warder over you, however much they will to guide whom they love, they cannot do so if it is not the will of God.

The TRUTH revealed to all the Prophets is only this; " There is ONLY ONE GOD, The Alive, The Eternal, Who begets not nor was begotten, and to HIM ALONE belongs all Praise and Glory."

I will remind you of the Covenant of God which He made with you when you were still a soul without a body, when you bore witness that He Alone is Your Lord. Remember Your Lord and He will remember you.

And He made another Covenant with you which the Prophets whom He sent delivered to You, that you worship no other God save Him, and to believe in the Prophets whom He will send to guide you after Satan has succeeded in misguiding you, and that you establish regular prayers to Praise and Glorify Him for having guided you to the straight path, and to spend of that which He give you to the poor and the needy. If you do this, Your Lord has promised that He will be Your God and you will be His people. Remember then, the Covenant which you have made with Your Lord and believe all His Messengers. Do not make any distinction among them and believe in all the Scriptures which He has revealed, this is the Straight Path.

Awake then all of you, singly or by groups, and race one with another to repentance and in doing good works pleasing to your Lord. For those who believe, Your Lord sends you good tidings of forgiveness and the rewards of Paradise which is set in store for those who fear His Lord.

As for those who believe not, your disbelief is only against your own soul, and to you is the tidings of an awful doom. Your Lord's promise is the very TRUTH. Now that you have denied the TRUTH, there will be Judgment. And His promise that after the Reminder, His righteous slaves will inherit the Earth. This is the plain truth for whoever among you will to go straight, and you will not unless God wills it. Change what is in your heart, if you want God to guide you, He guides not evil-living folks and haters of the truth. Now has an exhortation from Your Lord come to you after a long time of sending no messengers, Now has a messenger of good cheer come to you. Believe in Your Lord, establish worship and pay the poor their due. This is the true religion, the community of Abraham who was never an idolater. Surrender to the will and guidance of Your Lord, bow down and prostrate in worship with those who bow down.

This message is for all you who have been given knowledge and wisdom. Search in your heart and you will know that I speak only the Truth and I speak only what Your Lord has taught me.

It may be that the time is nigh, awake and purify yourself, give Praise to God for showing you the Truth, ask His forgiveness, Your Lord is ever willing to show His Mercy.

The Clear Proof (98)

1Those who disbelieve among the People of the Scripture and the idolaters could not have left off (erring) till the clear proof came unto them,
2 A messenger from Allah, reading purified pages
3 Containing correct scriptures.
4 Nor were the People of the Scripture divided until after the clear proof came unto them.
5 And they are ordered naught else than to serve Allah, keeping religion pure for Him, as men by nature upright, and to establish worship and to pay the poor-due. That is true religion.
6 Lo! those who disbelieve, among the People of the Scripture and the idolaters, will abide in fire of hell. They are the worst of created beings.
7 (And) lo! those who believe and do good works are the best of created beings.
8 Their reward is with their Lord: Gardens of Eden underneath which rivers flow, wherein they dwell for ever. Allah hath pleasure in them and they have pleasure in Him. This is (in store) for him who feareth his Lord.

Peace and God's blessings to Believers!

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I dont believe if i do not live by the 'scriptures' i willl be doomed to hell. Or if i believe in the wrong religion. I thnk we were given brains and emotions and a conscience to descide ourselves what is right and wrong, not to just to accept what is fed you. These prophets could have been epileptics for all i know who have had religious visions - not uncomon today. If so then i'll wait for mine
All the relgions kind of tell a similar story just a diffrent variation of it, that story sounds like a scientific experiment. Whos the scientis??? I cant just think - that scientist must be god? The universe is a big place. It the creator of that which i have more time for, one i believe you can only connect with throught yourself - your true inner self.

Anyway, peace to you whatever your faiths and beliefs, Happy New Year x

[edit on 1-1-2009 by MCoG1980]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
say i had no access to a bible-----i was stranded as a baby on a desserted island and somehow survived eating only plants----i never heard of god or knew a scripture existed

would i go to hell then,,,,, isn't god forgiving?????

and why does god allow 35,000 children to starve to death every single freaking day??????

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

The Holy Prophets and God's chosen messengers may they be human or angels cannot compel you to believe if God's will is to send you astray ( for something that your hands had sent forth). The duty of the Messengers has always been just to deliver the message, whether it be a warning or a message of good tidings. They are not sent as warder over you, however much they will to guide whom they love, they cannot do so if it is not the will of God.

woa woa woa woa....

if God's will is to send you astray???

I thought he wanted to save us all?

It says for somethinf that your hands had sent forth which I understand means I messed up, and now God sends me astray. So if I am reading this correct and I screw up, he will just give up on me? I thought he was all forgiving?

Either way, sorry, your Lord is not my Lord.

-Kyo

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by MCoG1980

If there is one thing that will profit you to be believe it is this; To believe that God is ONLY ONE, He has no partner in sovereignty, and that He is the Lord of the Worlds. He created everything that is in the Heavens and everything that is on the Earth, all things Visible and Invisible.

He is the Originator of the Heavens and the Earth, and He created men and jinns only to worship Him, not to compete with Him in sovereignty.

It is God who gave you your brains so that you may know Him, search for Him and His Truth.

1 Read: In the name of thy Lord Who createth,
2 Createth man from a clot.
3 Read: And thy Lord is the Most Bounteous,
4 Who teacheth by the pen,
5 Teacheth man that which he knew not.
6 Nay, but verily man is rebellious
7 That he thinketh himself independent!
8 Lo! unto thy Lord is the return.

And if all the trees on earth were pens and the ocean (were ink), with seven oceans behind it to add to its (supply), yet would not the words of Allah be exhausted (in the writing): for Allah is Exalted in Power, full of Wisdom.

Follow the straight path. Fulfill the purpose of your creation. Worship Your Lord and keep your duty to Him. On the Day when all souls are returned to Him, any soul who bears a burden of wrong doing will indeed be a failure on that Day.

Peace!

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

He is indeed the All-Forgiving, and forgives those who repent to Him.

Did you know that He would have forgiven Satan, through the intercession of Jesus if only Satan could bring himself to say these words, " My Lord, I have sinned against You, forgive and have mercy on me." ?

(6) Say (O Muhammad, to the disbelievers): I say not unto you (that) I possess the treasures of Allah, nor that I have knowledge of the Unseen; and I say not unto you: Lo! I am an angel. I follow only that which is inspired in me. Say: Are the blind man and the seer equal? Will ye not then take thought?

(11) Say (O Muhammad): Who is Lord of the heavens and the earth? Say: Allah. Say: Take ye then (others) beside Him for protectors, which, even for themselves, have neither benefit nor hurt? Say: Is the blind man equal to the seer, or is darkness equal to light? Or assign they unto Allah partners who created the like of His creation so that the creation (which they made and His creation) seemed alike to them? Say: Allah is the Creator of all things, and He is the One, the Almighty.

Tell me then what did your Lord create that will make him equal to Our Lord?

1 Say: O disbelievers!
2 I worship not that which ye worship;
3 Nor worship ye that which I worship.
4 And I shall not worship that which ye worship.
5 Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
6 Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by shortywarn

Would that what you said is the truth. If it is then hear;

If there is a man living alone by himself on a deserted island with no access to God's words and whom God's prophets were not able to reach, if this man will follow what is in his heart and live as his heart shows him then God will surely have mercy on him. For it is said that in every man's heart God has placed a light which will show him the way, and even if this light be dimmed by sins, upon hearing the words of God spoken by the Prophets it will clear the light again for them and bring the fruits of repentance, and ultimately Forgiveness from God.

For God has given you a heart with a memory, if you will only look to it and purify it then surely you will remember. And your Lord said; "Remember me and I will remember you." and His promise is true. He is the Protecting Guardian of the believers, He bring them out of darkness into the light, while none can protect against Him.

Peace!

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
See here is something that always bothers me about all religions...

everyone has their own view...this is why I searched and learned and found what worked for me

Thank goddess I found her

-Kyo

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
The word is Jesus. And most importantly The bible.

top topics

join