It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Runner-up for the No.1 Terrorist Organisation:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Feel free to correct me on this if you feel there has been erred.

There is a terrorist organization, which has few, if any more than one rival(-s), that compare or even gets close to it on the count of terror acts it committed. These are not necessarily based on the number of acts, but the - ratio.

It is the only TO ever, as far as we know, to:

1.-willingly allow its military forces, to be decimated, with the sole intent of using as-yet militarily untested experimental weaponry on civilians, miles away from any combat zone;
2.-use nuclear weapons during warfare;
3.-use nuclear weapons on civilians;
4.-use chemical weapons intentionally on civilians during warfare;
5.-demand that own military keep from attacking strategic targets, which would end the warfare much earlier, sends warning through international HQ (UN) to enemy forces of imminent attacks by own forces, and reprimands, demotes or even removes own force leaders when they refuse to obey commands that will lead to unnecessary slaughter;
6.-push their allies to use biological warheads during war. More than a decade later, the organization calls for the removal of said weaponry from their ally, but only the empty warheads are found;
7.-push internationally for the use of one of the deadliest chemical poisons known to man, in a bid to eradicate an unproven enemy;
8.-demand that the innocent be deemed guilty, so the truly guilty will consider them politically correct;
9.-despise their former war-allies, without whom they never would even have had the illusion of freedom, when said former allies refused to join them in international property theft;
10.-be proven to have attacked, assaulted and bombed their own people, both civilian and military, on numerous occasions, in order to further their own agenda;
11.-willingly erase and remove any sign of those willing to take a stand for truth, justice and true freedom, and replace him/them with a predetermined showdown between a man whose honesty is doubtful, particularly with regards to his descend; who refuses to take a stand for the God he claims to follow, and an opponent who had more than enough time and opportunities to disprove himself as a viable leader;
-and-
12.Condone the murder of approximately 4,500 people every year, with their latest leader attempting to allow for greater freedom by murdering them at up to 9 months.

Yes my darlings, Al Qaida and Hamas have a lot to learn from the U.S.-government.

Surprise me and don't remove this within twenty-four hours.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Al-Qaeda and Hamas ARE branches of the US government. Your point is moot.

two lines.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Jan.-1-1. 2009 Very Very Sad Indeed! So should we sing God bless America anymore? Makes me wonder if G. Washingtons vision of the 3/rd peril to come on this country isn't close at hand. It is a serious sad day for all Americans that are true Christioans.
By the Searcher

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
How did I know where this was going?

not a one liner.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
yeah,,, i had a good feeling i knew the answer too

the good ole us of a

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I'm deeply offended that COBRA was not No. 1. Oh well there is always 2009.

Happy New Year!

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The Top DAWG always has to keep the smaller dawgs in check or they won't be the Top Dawg for long.

new topics

top topics

join