It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus and the Moon landing hoax

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
pay nay loron wIll be more of fIre than blood to swIm In praIse the great one to flee the confluence of rIvers.
he wIll refuse entry to the magpIes pampon and the durance wIll keep them confIned.
Is a quatraIn explaInIng an event and happenIngs over an extended perIod of tIme.
It begIns wIth the resurrectIon whIch occurred when the tsunamI happened sIgnIfyIng three groups who are not separated.
then to swIm In praIse descrIbes the dIstrIbutIon of the tsunamI.
then to flee the confluence of rIvers Is about transportatIon by atmosphere.
he wIll refuse entry Is about the trIangle sIgn on the sun sIgnal whIch Is not beIng entIrely explaIned at the moment because It Is very complIcated.
the durance Is about wItches.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: NOBUTNOIAM
obviously the lemon story Is a hoax. had an astronaut hung a lemon on the shuttle the astronaut would have lIkely been double checked.
luna Is the only reason to thInk the quatraIn has somethIng to do wIth the moon and that Is out of the entIre quatraIn whIch says no It Is not about the moon nor Is the quatraIn a predIctIon.

Why do you think the lemon was "obviously" a hoax?

Afaik, the story is not disputed by the Apollo side, as true..

You also suggest it has nothing to do with the moon, that 'luna' is the only reason to think it is about the moon..

You don't think it is a prediction of any kind, as well..

Based on what, exactly?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: NOBUTNOIAM

pay nay loron wIll be more of fIre than blood to swIm In praIse the great one to flee the confluence of rIvers.
he wIll refuse entry to the magpIes pampon and the durance wIll keep them confIned.
Is a quatraIn explaInIng an event and happenIngs over an extended perIod of tIme.
It begIns wIth the resurrectIon whIch occurred when the tsunamI happened sIgnIfyIng three groups who are not separated.
then to swIm In praIse descrIbes the dIstrIbutIon of the tsunamI.
then to flee the confluence of rIvers Is about transportatIon by atmosphere.
he wIll refuse entry Is about the trIangle sIgn on the sun sIgnal whIch Is not beIng entIrely explaIned at the moment because It Is very complIcated.
the durance Is about wItches.

What the...??

You aren't even referring to the quatrains I cited, or how it relates to the issue in any way...

You don't even refer to ANY quatrain, for that matter!

This is why Nostradamus is taken as nonsense gibberish so much, by many people...

It often is, sadly, just gibberish...

And makes it easy to dismiss, as nonsense.

The so-called 'experts' on Nostradamus don't help a lot, either..

Those quatrains hold up as valid only if other scenarios cannot hold up.

3 vague quatrains, in a row, without any meaning at all.

If you argue these quatrains are vague ramblings that fit to all sorts of events after centuries pass by...

We should see many events which fit to these 3 quatrains, over the many centuries....

Why do you think that nobody ever linked the quatrains to an actual event in over 400 years?

Not even one of the 3 quatrains, at least?

Although the quatrains are open to any interpretation, there was no event that fit to even one of the 3, so then....

The quatrains must not be about any actual event to come, being they don't match to any event..

Therefore, they are mystical and so forth, they refer to alchemy, most likely.

That's still what the so-called 'experts' claim!!.

Nonsense, all of it..

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   
To this point, Nostradamus would appear to have indicated that the Apollo missions were hoaxed, yet managed to fooled (almost) everyone into believing it was completely genuine.

He even mentions Apollo will have more than 11 missions, none which reach the moon. Referring to the number 11, specifically!!

He notes Apollo only flies into LEO, slightly higher than Mercury, (second in the heavens, below Gemini)

The years 1969, 1970, and 1971 are given, by the quatrains 4-29, 4-30, and 4-31.

I've calculated the year Apollo is discovered to be a hoax, as 2255. This is all 4 numbers of the quatrains he describes the hoax, added togethet

The one issue yet to be resolved, which I'm fascinated by, is how the hoax will be discovered..

A discovery, first of all, would suggest it is not revealed, by NASA, owning up to the truth.

This is a discovery, which creates a great scandal. Great blame, disgust, put to NASA.

Gus Grissom would appear to play an important part in the hoax discovery.

There is a hidden, secret Apollo. After Grissom, or 'Hermes',burns to
death. Apoolo is seen as genuine, pure, and golden.

This suggests Grissom may have had proof to show us a hoax would be done. Why else would Nostradamus know that Grissom's death allowed for the hoax to succeed? If Grissom was only going to say it was a hoax, or was going to be hoaxed, without any proof to support his claim, then Nostradamus would not have a reason to say his death allowed the hoax to work.

Second, Nostradamus has a complete quatrain on Grissom. Obviously, this shows he is very significant to the issue. But more, Grissom is described as a "sage", who, alone, with his mind, sees it. In other words, Grissom knows about their secret plan, nobody else knows it. He, alone, does.

What I had not considered before, until now, is that Nostradamus wouldn't have known what Grissom was thinking about,, at that very moment, in the full of night, when the moon is high above a mountain, where he figures it out in his mind,..

Nostradamus was not a mind-reader, nor did he ever claim to be.

The only way Nostradamus would know what Grissom had figured out, on that night, when the moon was above the mountain..is if Grissom had said it, and/or had written it, himself.

This would mean Grissom has documented it, in some way.

If he had the evidence to prove it is a hoax, this would be why he documented when he figured it out.

Indeed, it may even describe where the hoax evidence will be discovered, in 2255.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Moon landings stopped after Russia developed a radar to track missions in space. The facts lean more to never landing on the moon.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
A few more points to mention about Grissom's role in the moon hoax quatrains...

I noted earlier that Nostradamus said Hermes (Grissom) will be made the food of Vulcan..

Of course, Vulcan is the Roman god of fire, so this describes Grissom's fiery death in the Apollo 1 training capsule.

But Hermes is a figure of Greek mythology, while Vulcan is a figure of Roman mythology.

Nostradamus knew the Greek god of fire was Hephaestus.

So obviously, Nostradamus must have deliberately chosen to refer to the Roman god of fire....

First of all, though Hephaestus was the Greek god of fire, he loved peace.

Unlike Hephaestus, Vulcan was only the god of destructive fire and volcanoes to the Romans

romanandgreekmythology.weebly.com...

Nostradamus meant it known that Grissom's death would not be an accident. He was to be "...made the 'food' of Vulcan". To be murdered in a deliberate fire.

A Roman god also suggests that others (not within NASA) were involved in his murder, like the CIA, perhaps.

Another point - Nostradamus made a point of describing the moment when Grissom realized it would be a hoax. Nostradamus wasn't a mind reader, so the question is - how would he have known what Grissom was thinking, at that moment? The only way possible is if Grissom had recorded it, on paper, or audio/video.

Which leads to how Nostradamus would have known that Grissom's murder would have allowed their hoax to succeed. Again, the only way he'd know that is if he knew Grissom had absolute proof of the hoax. Murdering him prevented the truth from coming out.

All is resolved in Q. 9-65...

The unripe fruits are Apollo's immature technology, and Grissom's lemon.

The scandal caused by discovering it was a hoax has two opposite reactions...

Great blame, and to one, great praise.

Praise goes to Grissom, the one who exposes the hoax to the world, by obtaining iron-clad proof of the hoax, before it ever unfolded. Shame goes to NASA, for doing it, and for having Grissom murdered, all because he wouldn't go along with these criminals in their ploy.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I've been puzzled as to how Grissom could have obtained undeniable proof of the hoax...

Because he died before it took place, how would he have proof of it being hoaxed?

If they were already working on the hoax when he was still alive...

Nostradamus said "He will come to go to the corner of the moon, where he will be taken and placed on strange land".

I think Nosty is referring to Grissom here.

Grissom wanted to go to the moon, but he was taken to where they were faking the moon landings, instead.

It would look like 'strange land' to Nostradamus, being a fake lunar stage set.

This would be undeniable evidence of a hoax, beyond any doubt.

Grissom may have found more evidence, to confirm the hoax, such as documents...

It makes sense they'd work on the hoax years in advance of Apollo 11.

This is how Grissom was able to obtain iron-clad proof of it being hoaxed.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   
At this point, the 4 quatrains match up entirely, I will only be proven correct, or not, in 2255.

So what if it is proven correct, in 2255?

Someone in 2255 has to understand that Nostradamus predicted it, all of it, without any doubt.

What will happen in 2255....

We will discover the absolute evidence of a moon landing hoax.

Gus Grissom made a decision which will effect the entire world, in 2255, and forever after.

When they find out the truth, that the moon landings were hoaxed, many people will already understand it was hoaxed, before it was proven to the world. Others have no idea if it was a hoax, or not, and they won't crumble down when they know it was a hoax. So all of these people won't have any problems with the Apollo moon hoax.

It will have a great effect on all the people who had never, ever, thought it was a hoax. But they'll eventually get over it. In time.

When the world finally knows it was a hoax, the world will also know something else, which I believe will be a greater scandal than the hoaxed landings.

I think the world will know that Gus Grissom was murdered, and NASA, with the CIA, are found guilty of murdering Grissom, and his crew. Nobody involved in the murders will be alive, of course, by 2255. But NASA and the CIA might be found guilty of covering it up, all along. And the people covering it up in 2255 would be just as guilty of the murderers, because they'd be accessories to the murders, which directly implicates them in the murders, and they'd probably get life sentences.

As Nostradamus noted, the scandal will cause 'grand vitupere'. That is usually called 'great blame' by others. But it actually means more than just pointing fingers at someone, or some group, and saying 'tut, tut'.

'Vitupere' means to denounce, to berate, and revile. To vilify. To rip into someone, or some group, disparagingly.

NASA might not even survive, in the aftermath of such a horrific scandal, by the sounds of it.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I have told people fortune over the years .
It is easy you get a real good idea of who they are in the first mint .
then just generalize . after all saying you will have money can mean 10$ or ten million .
saying you will have love is all in the mind and so on .
Mr domas was just good at this . A nice way to make a living without having to work .
Me I mostly did it for fun .
But all you are doing is the same thing he and i did like mined people will say yep he is correct no matter how you say it .
Really its funny because this only works on weak minded people . After all if you know who you are you dont need any one to reaffirm it .
This is what makes the moon landing was fake so weak only way it can keep going is by the people who reaffirm each other .
After all the rest of use live in the real world we dont try changing what was only what will be .

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
There is nothing generalized about my entire interpretation.

It is a major problem I see with 'experts', however.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join