It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus and the Moon landing hoax

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

4 - 30
"More than eleven times the Moon will not want the Sun,"
Both raised and lowered in degree:
And put so low that one will stitch little gold:
"After famine, plague, the secret will be uncovered."

Turbo, on the last line of this quatrain, "After famine, plague" may not represent literally a human famine or a human plague. Famine might represent a "famine" in budgetary allowances (for NASA, ESA, or JAXA, or Roscosmos) for manned lunar exploration. The big excuse we always hear from Apollogists is that there isn't enough money to go back and that could be a "famine".

Plague may represent the "plague" of secrecy which presently consumes the minds of those involved who wished to keep the secrets of the Apollo lunar landing. The all consuming secrecy is spread like a "plague".

"the secret will be uncovered" - As Neil Armstrong indicated in his own words "There are great ideas undiscovered, breakthroughs available to those who can remove one of the truth's protective layers."

Armstrong, I think, is talking about removing only "one" of truth's protective layers... he did not say there was more than "one" layer but he implies that there are more than "one" layer protecting the truth. He did not say we had to remove all the layers, just "one"!

On the third line, could this refer to the stitching of Apollo mission patches? The Apollo 15 patch doesn't have any gold in it while the other Apollo missions do have gold in the designs. Admittedly, I'm spinning the third line pretty hard.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: turbonium Let me try, wi did not go to the moon. He was French, right?

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

It certainly would...but..2255 - 2015 equals 240 years....

Maybe I just watched too many star trek episodes...but I would hope our technology would reach that capability a bit sooner.

I agree with you on that.. However, our advanced technology may not even play a part in how the hoax is discovered...

By my interpretation, Nostradamus is simply saying that the "secret" (the hoaxed moon landings) will be "discovered", (which I've calculated to occur) in the year 2255..

It does not require a genuine manned moon landing to verify the Apollo landing sites exist, since unmanned craft could easily do that today - merely by landing an unmanned craft near the (supposed) sites, we'd be able to get highly detailed images of whatever is there (proving either a LM, flag, etc. are there, or proving no Apollo equipment is there).

Obviously, NASA has no desire to prove NASA didn't land men on the moon, so they're not about to send unmanned craft to the (supposed) landing sites, and take images of nothing!.

As well, Gus Grissom seems to play a significant part in the moon hoax quatrains. I believe Grissom might be the key to figuring out exactly how the moon hoax is revealed...but I wouldn't know how it would occur, or where to begin looking into it,

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: SayonaraJupiter

4 - 30
"More than eleven times the Moon will not want the Sun,"
Both raised and lowered in degree:
And put so low that one will stitch little gold:
"After famine, plague, the secret will be uncovered."

Turbo, on the last line of this quatrain, "After famine, plague" may not represent literally a human famine or a human plague. Famine might represent a "famine" in budgetary allowances (for NASA, ESA, or JAXA, or Roscosmos) for manned lunar exploration. The big excuse we always hear from Apollogists is that there isn't enough money to go back and that could be a "famine".

Plague may represent the "plague" of secrecy which presently consumes the minds of those involved who wished to keep the secrets of the Apollo lunar landing. The all consuming secrecy is spread like a "plague".

Hi SJ, thanks for your input..

You're suggesting that Nostradamus did not mean "plague" and "famine" literally. I like your idea, in that they do relate to the moon hoax, but ...

It essentially opens the door to any sort of interpretation on what "plague" and "famine" could mean.
You see, this goes to the main argument many people have against Nostradamus - that the quatrains can "mean anything you want them to mean". They have a good point on that, so I make sure that the entire quatrain works as a whole, so it is not open to other interpretations.

As I see it, we have to take "plague" and "famine" literally. There is no valid basis to take them as anything else, as being symbolic terms. I can only take "plague" and "famine"as being actual events in the future, after which the hoax (the "secret") will be discovered - Plague, famine, followed by the discovery of the moon hoax, are a timeline of future events, in essence.

"the secret will be uncovered" - As Neil Armstrong indicated in his own words "There are great ideas undiscovered, breakthroughs available to those who can remove one of the truth's protective layers."

Armstrong, I think, is talking about removing only "one" of truth's protective layers... he did not say there was more than "one" layer but he implies that there are more than "one" layer protecting the truth. He did not say we had to remove all the layers, just "one"!

Good point, I hadn't made that connection before.

The secret is the hoaxed moon landings, of course, as a truth being 'protected', and removing 'one of truth's protective layers', is in removing the protection of the moon hoax.

Without a doubt, the moon landing story is being 'protected' by the US Gov't, NASA, and others, as a genuine event. They are truth's "protective layers"...

It's also interesting that Armstrong said this, because he is the replacement for Gus Grissom, who NASA had "promised to become immortal", as 'the first man on the moon', before he was killed for refusing to play the "role". Grissom and Armstrong are inherently linked - they were both offered the role of first man on the moon. The first one, Grissom, refused the role, and he paid for it with his life. The second one, Armstrong, probably knew it was 'an offer he couldn't refuse', and is still considered to be "immortal" by many people.

On the third line, could this refer to the stitching of Apollo mission patches? The Apollo 15 patch doesn't have any gold in it while the other Apollo missions do have gold in the designs. Admittedly, I'm spinning the third line pretty hard.

It works literally and figuratively -

Literally, Apollo stitched little gold, in all but one of the Apollo mission patches.

Figuratively, to 'stitch little gold' is 'to achieve very little'. Apollo barely flew higher in LEO than Mercury did, and Gemini, which was before Apollo, actually flew higher than Apollo. Nostradamus said the 'Sun' (Apollo) is "put so low that one will stitch little gold", to mean Apollo flies so low in LEO, it achieves very little.

Another quatrain confirms this - the 'Sun' (Apollo) is eclipsed by Mercury, and is placed "only second in the heavens", in another quatrain.
edit on 5-4-2015 by turbonium1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: maxzen2004
a reply to: turbonium Let me try, wi did not go to the moon. He was French, right?

Iirc, he was born and lived in France, and of Jewish heritage.

How is this relevant to the issue?

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Anyone who still believes they went to the moon will change their mind after watching this video:

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   
It is significant that the 3 consecutive quatrains on the moon hoax were completely impossible to 'decode' for centuries, so interpreters thought it was about alchemy, or such things, because it was too cryptic and vague, to be meant for an actual event(s).

A Sun is hidden, eclipsed by Mercury, and only placed second in the heavens.

All they would know for sure, for all these centuries, would be that Nostradamus was not referring to the actual Sun, or to the actual planet Mercury. But that's it.

The names of two spacecraft, Apollo and Mercury, fit perfectly.....while all the centuries had to pass before we could understand exactly what he meant.

It might be the same for other quatrains, whereby many centuries have yet to pass, before we finally understand his true meaning...... perhaps....

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

century X - 55

The unfortunate nuptials will be celebrated
In great joy but the end unhappy:
Husband and mother will slight the daughter-in-law,
The Apollo dead and the daughter-in-law more pitiful.

- hoax is exposed after failed attempt too go back to the moon _

edit on 16-7-2015 by Misinformation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misinformation

century X - 55

Any Nostrodamus quatrain with Apollo needs to be considered.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misinformation

century X - 55

I'm pleased you've made a contribution to the thread, in supporting the hoax scenario...

That being said, I'm not sure the quatrain fits, as it could work for many other scenarios, beyond the hoax angle..

The Apollo-ites have tried to use that as an excuse for all the quatrains. But they soon found out those 4 quatrains could not be interpreted in any other way than the moon landings as a hoax.

So they left, because they couldn't deal with it...as you see here...

Thanks for your input, it's good to see other ideas on this issue...

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1
...That being said, I'm not sure the quatrain fits, as it could work for many other scenarios...

Gee, really? Just like all the other quatrains? Imagine that...

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

...That being said, I'm not sure the quatrain fits, as it could work for many other scenarios...

Gee, really? Just like all the other quatrains? Imagine that...

Imagine that you could match up the same 4 quatrains with another event(s)?

Imagine that I've heard many people say the same thing, and they all found out the reality is very different than what they had always imagined it was.

So put your imagination to the test, and see what happens....

Are you willing to back up what you claim, or not?

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   
One of the 4 quatrains describes a 'Sun', which is 'hidden', which is 'eclipsed' by 'Mercury', and is placed 'only second in the heavens'.

So this describes two objects which are found to be in the 'heavens'. Two objects, in space, would fit that description.

One object is called the 'Sun', the other object is called 'Mercury'.

We know that it cannot be the actual Sun or actual planet Mercury, in fact.

If these two objects are in the heavens, called Sun and Mercury, but not the actual Sun or planet Mercury, then they are something else that fits in.

So have a go at it, I've even given you a starting point to help out.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   

You do realize how ridiculous that is, right? That there's some prophecy describing two objects in space, that are called the sun and Mercury, but oh, wait! It's not actually the sun and Mercury (despite the fact that it says so)! It's really this other cryptic thing!

The entire idea is ridiculous, and no, I'm not going to "have a go at it". I've got far better things to do with my time than to assign convoluted, made-up meaning to centuries old, vague "prophecies".

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   
It is worth noting that there are 3 consecutive quatrains, while one quatrain is separate..

The 3 consecutive quatrains have always been interpreted as insignificant, unimportant - nobody ever considered the quatrains were about any actual event(s), which may occur in future.

They've tried to interpret these 3 quatrains for many centuries, to match with a possible event(s) of the future, and they all failed.

Even as separate quatrains, they failed to hold up.

So you have quite a monumental challenge awaiting you, I'd say...

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   

It does not require a genuine manned moon landing to verify the Apollo landing sites exist, since unmanned craft could easily do that today

They have - but you ignore that!

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 02:59 AM
link   

They've tried to interpret these 3 quatrains for many centuries, to match with a possible event(s) of the future, and they all failed.

Of course they have.

Even as separate quatrains, they failed to hold up.

None of Nostradamus' quatrains "hold up", until some nutter twists the actual words around to make them vaguely fit an event after it has happened.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

You do realize how ridiculous that is, right? That there's some prophecy describing two objects in space, that are called the sun and Mercury, but oh, wait! It's not actually the sun and Mercury (despite the fact that it says so)! It's really this other cryptic thing!

The entire idea is ridiculous, and no, I'm not going to "have a go at it". I've got far better things to do with my time than to assign convoluted, made-up meaning to centuries old, vague "prophecies".

"despite the fact that it says so"?

It says the Sun, hidden, eclipsed by Mercury, and placed only second in the heavens.

In reality, however, we know this cannot be the actual Sun, and actual planet Mercury,

Our actual planet Mercury cannot, does not, will not, cause an actual eclipse, of our actual Sun. It is absolutely impossible. This is a fact.

And where did he say for a 'fact' he means the actual Sun and actual planet Mercury? He did not say it, in fact. You made it up, and claimed it says so for a 'fact'.

The next line mentions Hermes. So that means it is the 'actual' Hermes, right? The Hermes of ancient Greek mythology, who never even existed?

Do you get the point now? I hope so.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Do you get the point now? I hope so.

Yep. Apparently it went right over your head, though.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Our actual planet Mercury cannot, does not, will not, cause an actual eclipse, of our actual Sun. It is absolutely impossible. This is a fact.

It is actually NOT a fact, Mercury does eclipse the sun!

www.astrobio.net...

I suggest you do some research on Astronomy.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join