It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus and the Moon landing hoax

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
zanbaq1.livejournal.com...

Will Comet 209P/LINEAR Generate the Next Meteor Storm?

explode betelgeuse maybe in may 2014 ?

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by turbonium

New age or old age crap!! (depending on your interpretation of the movement)

Basically, when Uranus is over the 3th gate and Venus aligns with Mars, NOTHING!!!

Just like Nostradamus

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   

projectbane

New age or old age crap!! (depending on your interpretation of the movement)

Basically, when Uranus is over the 3th gate and Venus aligns with Mars, NOTHING!!!

Just like Nostradamus

You posted this as a reply to me? I'm discussing the moon hoax quatrains
primarily, since that's the issue of this thread, and a few notes on the 911 (1999) quatrain.

To post..

"Basically, when Uranus is over the 3th gate and Venus aligns with Mars, NOTHING!!! Just like Nostradamus"/i]

..is also saying nothing.

If you think Nostradamus was a "nothing", and his predictions were "nothing"...you're also saying the moon hoax quatrains are "nothing", right?

So why do you think the moon hoax quatrains are "nothing", being the specific issue?

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Turbofan, Speak for yourself. One of my WSU Profs lectured precisely on this lack of a year zero. He noted that 1967 AD was really 1966 years from the year 1 BC, due to the lack of any year zero in the days of the Roman Empire in the West. Besides, Nostradamus said that his "decoder" would arrive on the scene in 500 years after him. The soonest this could occur is 500 lunar years after his birth in 1503. 500 Sidereal years would be 2003. And you could do the same for the year of his death, in Sidereal or Lunar counts.

Late Nov. 1985 is exactly when I started writing that article, and then stumbled into the genealogical connections to a couple dozen quatrains. Several interpreters in print claimed to be the 500 year decoder, back in 1985-86. You say no one has provided the 1999 solution, before. Using Nosty's own rules, you cannot understand this until after 1999AD, period. With my own involvement, I couldn't understand it either, until I watched the two Trade Towers burning away, on 9-11, 2001. But right then and there, I also understood that the causative date was back in the middle of July, 2001. And that Turbofan, was an ANTIPODAL International Cyber Attack, originating from just outside of Tehran, Iran.

With everything I've seen, both here, and back in 1970, in Hawaii, I am sure that Apollo 13 was totally faked. If A-13 needed to be faked, then the earlier missions had to be likewise faked. The Van Allen Radiation Belts are the villain, here. The flimsy Apollo capsules won't give the needed protections. So even if a secondary crew of Astronauts did the entire mission, they would have shown serious radiation associated problems, in the years afterwards. And that would have driven a stake into the heart of the NASA Empire.

The two factoids which cannot be argued with are the impossible accuracy of the splash down of A-13, right ahead of the primary recovery ship in the Pacific Ocean, and the mysterious failure of the Japanese camera right when they went over Tranquility Base. Foot prints are only foot prints. If there were two crews and the actual Lunar one did return, then why stop the photos, if all they showed, were some old footprints in the Lunar dust, around the hardware we left on the Moon? The Rhetorical answer is that there are bodies laying out there at Tranquility Base, looking back up at Earth. The Japanese are notorious for their disdain for any dead bodies laying around.

They immediately cremate all of their own dead. Then they revere their own ancestors' ashes in household Shinto Shrines. IOW's, actions speak larger than any NASA words ( LIES). But Nosty hid many anagrams inside of astrological associations, and he therefore ordered "fools, simpletons, to stay away, and Astrologers to stay far off". Some of his Astrology is really hidden anagrams, and they will lead Astrologers astray.

As for the naysayers, please explain the De Gaulle and "angry black headed one" Swartzkopf verses, before screaming foul. Otherwise you are surely fools, indeed, when you claim there's nothing to his prophecies. Besides De Gaulle, an interpreter named Rolf Boswell nailed Gen. Paul Maginot, and his demise, from eating infected oysters, on the half shell, as from " the least at the wall".

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   

carpooler
Turbofan, Speak for yourself.

I always do.

carpooler

One of my WSU Profs lectured precisely on this lack of a year zero. He noted that 1967 AD was really 1966 years from the year 1 BC, due to the lack of any year zero in the days of the Roman Empire in the West. Besides, Nostradamus said that his "decoder" would arrive on the scene in 500 years after him. The soonest this could occur is 500 lunar years after his birth in 1503. 500 Sidereal years would be 2003. And you could do the same for the year of his death, in Sidereal or Lunar counts.

Late Nov. 1985 is exactly when I started writing that article, and then stumbled into the genealogical connections to a couple dozen quatrains. Several interpreters in print claimed to be the 500 year decoder, back in 1985-86. You say no one has provided the 1999 solution, before. Using Nosty's own rules, you cannot understand this until after 1999AD, period. With my own involvement, I couldn't understand it either, until I watched the two Trade Towers burning away, on 9-11, 2001. But right then and there, I also understood that the causative date was back in the middle of July, 2001. And that Turbofan, was an ANTIPODAL International Cyber Attack, originating from just outside of Tehran, Iran.

This is what happens when you don't consider all the options - you have to stretch it to make it work.

A cyber attack "causative date" for the 9/11 attacks is an example of stretching.

You can only see it as July 2001. So you find a cyber attack originated outside of Tehran in July 2001. It becomes the 'causative date' for 9/11.

We could find all sorts of 'causative dates' for 9/11 which work as well, or better..right?

You only chose the cyber attack because it fits the date.

But the date can't fit as you have it.

Switch the 1's and 9's. Sept mois means the month of September, not the seventh month (July). That's it.

carpooler

With everything I've seen, both here, and back in 1970, in Hawaii, I am sure that Apollo 13 was totally faked. If A-13 needed to be faked, then the earlier missions had to be likewise faked. The Van Allen Radiation Belts are the villain, here. The flimsy Apollo capsules won't give the needed protections. So even if a secondary crew of Astronauts did the entire mission, they would have shown serious radiation associated problems, in the years afterwards. And that would have driven a stake into the heart of the NASA Empire.

I completely agree with you here.

carpooler

The two factoids which cannot be argued with are the impossible accuracy of the splash down of A-13, right ahead of the primary recovery ship in the Pacific Ocean, and the mysterious failure of the Japanese camera right when they went over Tranquility Base. Foot prints are only foot prints. If there were two crews and the actual Lunar one did return, then why stop the photos, if all they showed, were some old footprints in the Lunar dust, around the hardware we left on the Moon? The Rhetorical answer is that there are bodies laying out there at Tranquility Base, looking back up at Earth. The Japanese are notorious for their disdain for any dead bodies laying around.

They immediately cremate all of their own dead. Then they revere their own ancestors' ashes in household Shinto Shrines. IOW's, actions speak larger than any NASA words ( LIES).

I see a much better reason - because their photos would reveal Apollo WAS faked! This was not going to be allowed by the US. So they hatched a goofy story about cameras not working! Of course, Japan doesn't know anything about cameras!!

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

As well as reversing the numbers you could just leave it as 1999 to be honest.
The guy who said there was no war, was obviously not paying attention to/or maybe was unaware due a media blackout that this happened in 1999;
www.globalresearch.ca...

But how anyone could forget what NATO was doing that year is beyond me.

Peace.
edit on 28-1-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
As for the original OP this is fascinating work.
I am sure Nostradamus intended for his work to be open to interpretation due to the fact he would probably have been burned at the stake.

"11 times" really had me leaning towards your theory especially.
I'm truly not a fan of coincidence, especially not 10 coincidences(10 for those who feel Apollo 11 was not a hoax), so your interpretation solidifies my current beliefs.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

CharlieSpeirs
As for the original OP this is fascinating work.
I am sure Nostradamus intended for his work to be open to interpretation due to the fact he would probably have been burned at the stake.

"11 times" really had me leaning towards your theory especially.
I'm truly not a fan of coincidence, especially not 10 coincidences(10 for those who feel Apollo 11 was not a hoax), so your interpretation solidifies my current beliefs.

Peace.

Thanks for your comments.

I'd like to add a point on one of the moon hoax quatrains. To recap...

4 - 29
The Sun hidden eclipsed by Mercury
Will be placed only second in the sky:
"Of Vulcan Hermes will be made into food,"
"The Sun will be seen pure, glowing red and golden."

As I noted, the Sun was Apollo, the Greek sun god. Mercury was the program before Apollo. Hermes is the Greek messenger of the gods, and represents Apollo 1 astronaut Gus Grissom, who was killed by a fire inside the capsule.

Vulcan represents the fire, of course. But what makes it different is that Vulcan is the Roman god of fire. The Greek god of fire is Hephaestus.

NASA is represented by the Greek gods, Apollo and Hermes. So the Roman god of fire, Vulcan, could mean an outside party (ie: the CIA), was behind the fire.

It makes sense that NASA would call on experts in such assassinations...

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Picking them up and putting them down. Turbofan, I think its time to point out something. What I've shared is only one family's track down through the last century. They were only in one place at a time. Ditto for any such genealogical solutions. Academicians can research and tie together many different places in timelines. Even an immortal has these "blinders" on. One time, one place, one trail. Everything happening elsewhere in the world is terra incognito.

There are plenty of Centuries left for the interpreters, after the thirty odd ones associated with my family. I won't go any further along. and I do question you putting so many strings together, Even the quatrain pertaining to my two great uncles and my grandfather, is set in Quebec, and has to be resolved in Quebecois. Without the three takeaway capital M's, its not even doggerel, without our genealogy.

Mont Real becomes Pont Real, or the Royal Bridge. But it can only be understood in the colloquial French, of the Canadian Maritime Provinces.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   

carpooler
Picking them up and putting them down. Turbofan, I think its time to point out something. What I've shared is only one family's track down through the last century. They were only in one place at a time. Ditto for any such genealogical solutions. Academicians can research and tie together many different places in timelines. Even an immortal has these "blinders" on. One time, one place, one trail. Everything happening elsewhere in the world is terra incognito.

There are plenty of Centuries left for the interpreters, after the thirty odd ones associated with my family. I won't go any further along. and I do question you putting so many strings together, Even the quatrain pertaining to my two great uncles and my grandfather, is set in Quebec, and has to be resolved in Quebecois. Without the three takeaway capital M's, its not even doggerel, without our genealogy.

Mont Real becomes Pont Real, or the Royal Bridge. But it can only be understood in the colloquial French, of the Canadian Maritime Provinces.

Do you have any specific questions on my work?

It seems you think it's all open to interpretation, no predictions are proven of specific events .

The quatrains are vague, which allows for infinite views on what they mean.

Not so, with the moon hoax quatrains.

There are 4 quatrains. But only one mentions a moon landing.

It was placed apart from the other 3 quatrains, as well.

The other 3 quatrains are in consecutive order.

We had no way to interpret these 3 quatrains before the Apollo missions.

One must see it as a hoax, as well.

All of it unfolds from there.

The many links between these 4 quatrains are found.

A unique event, indeed.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Each quatrain is a stand alone verse. That's why its dangerous to try and tie them together. You will end up chasing your own tail. You have to figure out the perspective Nosty used, and then resolve the verse in the Lingua Franca of the place on the Earth where they played themselves out. The Mont Real = Pont Real, but its about three American Brothers. Still, it has to be understood in Quebecois, as it occurred up in Canada. The Mussolini quatrain occurred in Northern Italy in and around Milano, but Milan was occupied at that moment by the U.S. Army. So this switches from Italian to English, and continues all the way over into Washington State in 1957.

The corner of Luna, should resolve in English, not French, because we are the people involved with the NASA Apollo Program, faked or not. You haven't grasped just how darn accurate old Nosty can get these. The 1999 + Seven months, can equal a handful of dates, only one of which is correct. July of 1999AD is the earliest. But Nosty plays with combining Sidereal years with lunar months (28 days). Ergo a string of 1999 Sidereal years is really 2000 AD. The first seven lunar months of 28 days each are less than the first seven sidereal or Gregorian months of 2001. Only Feb. 2001 stays the same. So the seven month of 2001 is really the middle of July.

Nosty put in a quatrain about the three A-Bombs we deployed in WWII. After the two cities were destroyed, they called out to their great god, Hirohito, and their saints, the 47 Heavenly Samurai. Putting in Adm. Yamamoto's given name, Isoruko (56), gives a magic square of 4+5, 5+6, 6+7, and 7+ 0. So a conspiracy to avenge the war dead in Japan, can be timed to 9-11, 13, 7, some 56 years after the Peace Treaty, was signed in Tokyo Bay, on Aug. 30, 1945, aboard the U.S.S. Missouri. Adm. Yamamoto said his will would go on, after his death, if he was killed before or during the coming war. Now find me a better Great King of Terror than Adm. Isoruko Yamamoto. His death in combat in the Philippines, only started the clock ticking for 9-11, 2001.

For a conspiracy forum, I believe this makes a pretty good case for a Great King of Terror, both at Pearl Harbor, and in NYC, on 9-11. But another conspiracy, independently derailed the careful planning of the Japanese Criminals, on the 13th of July, Tokyo Time, in 2001. I just haven't shared the nuts and bolts of exactly how an attack based on their chem bio warfare Unit 731, morphed into another flubbed Pearl Harbor class wake up call. Only that it did happen, and would be July 13th in Tokyo, per the International Dateline running down through the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

Nosty said in print, that the event had to happen before you could understand his puzzles. In the Great King of Terror, their Anthrax attack on D.C. failed when their magic square got tuned on its head on the 13th of July, Tokyo time. The NYC attacks on the Trade Towers were only supposed to be their diversion, to pull off our defenses, and open the doors for a bio warfare attack on all the Gov't employees spreading out on the Capital's greenery as they fled the Capital buildings. The real culprit was a small military jet hiding in Flight 93's radar shadow. When Flight 93 went down near Shanksberg, PA., the small airframe turned tail and returned to its military base in Ohio. Just like in Hawaii, I witnessed the one and only broadcast by KDKA, of Pittsburgh, PA. in which the campers under the last minute of Flight 93's life, told about the small military jet following right behind the heavy Airliner. This was within 30 seconds of the crash as the T.V. cameraman panned over to the funeral pyre of the passenger jet, about four miles away from the campground.

This interview blew the conspiracy out of the water, and was immediately censored by the Gov't But a whole lot of people like me saw it plain and simple. But only a few have seen both the faked A-13 in Hawaii, and the faked crash by the hijackers aboard Flight 93. in Pennsylvania. Just recently, the Air Force has published the photo of a drone airframe called some Q-xxx, which looks for all the world like a F-105 Thunder Chief fighter bomber. Since the Shanksberg campers were looking straight up, they couldn't see a cockpit or the lack thereof.

Whoever was controlling the drone, had to crash Flight 93 as soon as they heard the passengers rushing the Hijackers in the cockpit. If the passengers had used cell phones to scream out that the controls weren't working, the conspiracy's cover would have been blown away, instantly. Just like A-13's impossible accuracy at its splash down, dead ahead of the chief recovery ship in the fleet, blew NASA out of the water, back in 1970.

But now you know something concrete about both of these conspiracies. This is why the Above Top Secret forums are so valuable.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Luna is the moon - so your point is...?

You think it's 'dangerous' citing multiple quatrains?

If they don't work as a unit, as one group, then it's not a good thing,

But if they do work as a group, as the 4 moon hoax quatrains do, then it becomes quite remarkable.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Only in America. Only in America is wrestling believed to be true and the moon landing fake.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
When Nostradamus uses the word " HE " he uses it to describe the he that everybody is waiting for. I have broken the symbolic codes of the lost book and it was a piece of cake since they are like personal post cards. No wonder the Vatican released them. To the Catholic church they make absolutely no sense. But in them Nostradamus or more precisely his son shows that the last pope would be given a frontal lobotomy by the unicorn and made incapable of functioning as a pope and now we have a pope that will transform the Catholic church. In these Illustrations he clearly indicates that " HE " Will clearly come from a city in Japan called Nara and that "HE " is the future king of the world. Nostradamus always wrote in French but in these illustration there is one and only one word in English and it is " one male " indicating that the " he " is American. I f you are interested in the cracking of the symbolic codes contained in the book of illustrations you can ask me for them and I will send them to you. I do not think it is allowed to post links to existing sites unless I am mistaken.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I would like to read these four quatrains posted here in the original French and I will correctly interpret them for you in a matter of minutes without dictionary. My mother tongue is French and I have practice reading ancient French. Not that I do not trust your translation but you interpretation is a large step for man to take.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by turbonium1

Turbo, think about this fact. Nosty himself said he randomized his quatrains, by writing them on slips of paper and tossing them in the air to settle as they may. You putting four consecutive ones together boggles mathematical probability, before you even start to read them.

All I'm saying is that he put his Epistle to Henri between Century 7 and Century 8, and then fudged a couple of those slips to track down on Century 8, in order to obtain a perspective to act as the threshold for this Epistle. I also found a "Harley Boy" quatrain in Century Five, Quatrain 74, as kind of a personal message, back in 1986. But this can mean a 45 deg. Vee Twin of 74 C.I. or with the passage of time, it can apply equally as 9 + 11 at 45 degrees N. Latitude. This is only the numerical location of the verse. The verse itself doesn't change.

In the Movie "Star Gate", the character of Dr. Daniel Jackson does the same thing. Dr. Jackson figures out that you need a point of origin to start from, and that finally unlocks the Chappa Eye. Nosty's point of origin P.O.I. is Century 8, quatrain 78. You subtract the 78th verse in between Century 7, and Century 8 to get a zero, or P.O.I. Read this quatrain, and then go directly into the Epistle to Henri. It was never about some Perfumed French Prince. It was always the same vision as Edgar Cayce's 1936 prophecy about "Jean Peniel", which Cayce's wife transcribed from the "sleeping Prophet's" murmurings, as Jon Peniel. But whether from 1936 or 1556, its still a valid prophecy, albeit from differing perspectives. Nosty had to duck the Inquisition, while Cayce was free, here in the U.S.A., to just do a "Thumbnail" explanation, which he channeled, from within a light trance. Cayce wasn't answering a question about Jean Peniel, it just popped out.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Turbonium: To follow up. Nosty randomized his verses. So what you are saying is that he threw these four up in the air along with some hundreds, and they came down together in the right order. With a thousand verses, that makes about twenty, fifty two card decks of cards. Each separate 52 card deck would have to have a distinct pattern on its back, and still four cards or verses came back down in the precise order, which you related and interpreted. There are a couple, whose numerology, in Cent. VIII, which helps set the stage for the path into the Epistle to Henri, and one in Century five, which has a Harley Davidson motif, but almost everything else is randomized. at least from what I can see.

Plus Nosty warned astrologers to keep far away. This means that there are anagrams and puzzles hidden in astrological verses. I.O.W.'s they ain't all really what they seem! Working with removing capital M's from verses, and putting them back onto the cover of Nosty's book, and looking for connections with my family's genealogy, has proved much more productive. But I still can only interpret what has happened somewhere near a member of my family tree.

With Nosty's book, in a manner of speaking, you really can judge the book by its cover. Because the book's cover is where all of the throwaway capital M's wind up. But you still need my family's genealogy to make sense of the remaining anagrams. This is every bit as wicked as Leonardo's mirror written codexes were. With Leonardo Da Vinci, a dyslectic Italian broke things open. With Nosty, it will take one family's genealogy to do the same. And that must remain private for the time being.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Who knows

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Actually, three of the four quatrains are in consecutive order, and one is separate, or random, if you will.

Still, we know three in a row is extremely unlikely to occur by random chance, either.

Why do all his quatrains need to be placed in random order before they can hold up?

It doesn't matter whether or not the quatrains are random, or grouped together, or partially random and partially grouped,

What matters is all the quatrains mesh together as one entity.

The only quatrain which mentions a moon landing is placed separately from the other three. So why wouldn't he place them all randomly?

The better question is - why WOULD he?

We know why he placed quatrains randomly, as puzzles, for others to try and decipher.

On;y one moon hoax quatrain had to be random. The other three were safe to leave as a group.

These three quatrains were so obscure for centuries, as we know. They were dismissed as sorcery, alchemy, etc..

I think it's the greatest argument for Nostradamus as a genuine prophet.

All 4 quatrains mesh as one group.

Having three of them in consecutive order makes it all the more amazing.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   

carpooler
Turbonium: To follow up. Nosty randomized his verses. So what you are saying is that he threw these four up in the air along with some hundreds, and they came down together in the right order. With a thousand verses, that makes about twenty, fifty two card decks of cards. Each separate 52 card deck would have to have a distinct pattern on its back, and still four cards or verses came back down in the precise order, which you related and interpreted. There are a couple, whose numerology, in Cent. VIII, which helps set the stage for the path into the Epistle to Henri, and one in Century five, which has a Harley Davidson motif, but almost everything else is randomized. at least from what I can see.

No, I'm saying three of the four moon hoax quatrains were NOT randomized. Just one was placed at random, set apart from the others.

It was deliberate, intentional. He chose to put those three moon hoax quatrains in consecutive order, and he chose to put a fourth moon hoax quatrain apart from the other three, at random.

Do you not realize the significance of this?

You said.."Nosty randomized his verses". Indeed, we've always considered this to be so. He even said it was meant that way - that is, to be in random order.

So many quatrains have been interpreted about so many events, and none were ever in consecutive order. They were all placed at random throughout the book.

I assumed it was always in random order, too.

Until now, that is.

That's what makes the moon hoax quatrains so remarkable. It shows we didn't know everything about Nostradamus, or his work.

It doesn't matter that we've always believed Nosty randomized his quatrains. In fact, he did randomize his quatrains - as a general rule

To find that he didn't randomize these three quatrains is profound. It is nothing to be ashamed to discover. It cannot be buried away, or ignored. It cannot be dismissed just because it is in the proper order.

He meant it that way. It's up to us to look at it without prejudice, or bias, or what all the so-called 'experts' say about it. Or don't say.

Something else is worth noting -

These four quatrains do not follow with what (most) people have always believed about the event itself. This is also an exception to what we've known about his other quatrains, too. To wit, an event has always been seen from the historical account. The 'official' story, so to speak.

This is the first conspiracy he's mentioned.

Now - why did he intentionally choose to place three of the four moon hoax quatrains together as a group? And why did he put the other one at random, apart from that group?

Why did he need to put his quatrains in random order? Why did he use anagrams, mythology, etc, in his quatrains?..

He knew it was far too dangerous to leave in it's true form. It would look s if our destiny is pre-ordained. That we cannot change anything - it will all unfold as he predicted. Also, it could be manipulated by others for personal gains.

The moon hoax quatrains were different, though. Only one of them describes a (possible) moon landing. It is not by coincidence that this is the one quatrain he chose to be in random order, set apart from the other three which are grouped together.

The three quatrains are grouped because they are not harmful, unlike the other events would be, if left in their correct order.

It's actually two events as one - the fake Apollo moo landings, and the murder of Gus Grissom. Apollo needed to exist before it could be interpreted, as well.

There's much more, beyond that..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join