It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus and the Moon landing hoax

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
So far, I've only interpreted the moon hoax quatrains, as well as one 9/11 quatrain (which others have since copied).

Thanks for your comments.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
A recap of my earlier post...

9 - 65
"He will come to go into the corner of Luna,"
Where he will be captured and put in a strange land:
"The unripe fruits will be the subject of great scandal,"
"Great blame, to one great praise."

This quatrain is usually interpreted as a prediction of a genuine Moon landing. But I believe it predicts a hoaxed Moon landing much more accurately.

The first two lines describe an astronaut who intends to go to the Moon, or is under that assumption. Instead, he is taken (captured) and put onto a fake Moon stage set (a strange land). It�s clear that Nostradamus is making a distinction between a genuine landing and a hoaxed landing. Otherwise, "He will go into the corner of Luna" would suffice to describe a genuine landing. But it's clear that he will come to go to the Moon, and then he will be captured and put somewhere else.

The third line - the "unripe fruit" refers to the Apollo rockets, which are not advanced enough to fly astronauts to the Moon. It may have a second meaning as well. Gus Grissom - NASA's top astronaut - hung a large lemon on the side of the Apollo I capsule. This was his 'message' to the gathered media that the capsule was a "lemon", just like one may call a car that's a piece of junk, a "lemon". Grissom died in that capsule, soon afterwards, in a massive fire.

The last line - the public gives "great praise" to the astronauts/NASA, after a successful Moon landing, later followed by the "great blame" they receive after the hoax is revealed.

I had made nothing of the last line, until now..

The great blame goes to NASA, while the great praise goes...to Gus Grissom.

With the unripe fruits - NASA and Grissom. To one goes blame, NASA. To the other goes praise - the hero who bravely spoke out against NASA.

The three other quatrains I've posted follow that line of thought.

One of these quatrains has both NASA and Grissom in it - like the one above.

One has only NASA. And one is only about Grissom.

4 quatrains. 2 of the quatrains are NASA/Grissom. 1 only on NASA. 1 only on Grissom.

Why would he want to link them so much?...

It appears to me - these two events will be revealed at the same time.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Not so fast. There's no reason to believe that the abortive Japanese photo mission will be the last to photograph Tranquility base. Maybe the next one will show a couple three dead astronauts laying in the lunar dust, looking up. One thing I have picked up from my work with Nosty, is that you can't decrypt a place from a translation, unless the action happens in your own back yard. When you maintain this perspective, the puzzles aren't too difficult. Likewise authors like J.C. de Fontbrune, who try to jam everything into Western Europe, and French, don't get very far. Nosty's world view doesn't drop off one hundred miles West of the coast of Ireland. There are indeed, several quatrains which have been fulfilled here in North America, to date. But you can't read too much into one or two translated words or phrases. What really defeats the academics is Nosty's hiding 20 Century names, nouns, and surnames, in Sixteenth Century anagrams, hiding the real nouns and phrases. At least he left us a shortcut crib. He really likes to use the capital letter M, as the throwaway letter, in many anagrams. It equals the Roman Numeral for 1000, or ten Centuries. It belongs on the cover of his book. So in this case you really can judge his book by its cover.

A lot of these aren't all that difficult, but you do have to look in the right places. "A man called the Gaul will come to lead France three times". Now is that so difficult? Charles De Gaulle did in fact lead France three separate times between 1940 and his death in 1967. He led the exiled Free French Army back to Paris in 1944. He led the new Fourth Republic after the end of the war. Leaving Gov't, he plotted his Coup d' Etat, which created the modern Fifth Republic, with him as its first President, in the Summer of 1958. This more centralized scheme of Gov't is still cooking, long after his death. These truths are really out there. He did see the future! But his verses cannot be solved before these events go down. J.C. de Fontbrune detailed this story which did happen in mid Twentieth Century France. A man called the Gaul is a pretty simple anagram for De Gaulle. But there are several other quatrains, which happened elsewhere in the same time frames, and those anagrams have stayed terra incognito, because they have either been fulfilled here in the U.S.A., or originated here in the U.S.A.

And none of you can possibly solve any of these, even though they made all the newspaper head lines at the time, I only solved them because I fell into them. But without my perspectives and my genealogy, there "ain't no way", for any code breaker to do this. Like in Leonardo Da Vinci's mirror writing, there really isn't any mysterious code for any academic to solve. Just table top puzzles, linked through one family's history. I've read one version from India, which may be as good as this Apollo interpretation. But its outside anything my family ever did. The closest I came to the lunar missions was about twenty feet away from the Apollo 13 crew, at the Press Conference at Hickam Field, in Honolulu. My dad came close to the Hiroshima and Nagasaki events, when he stumbled into the very first A-Bomb blast, some 30 miles East of Cape May, N.J., in Jan. of 1943. You can follow this quatrain all the way down to the destruction of the Trade Towers in 2001, exactly 56 ( Isoruko) years after Gen. MacArthur, jabbed a pointy stick into the eyes of the Japanese's "Great god", Emperor Hirohito, on Aug. 30th, 1945.

As Mark Twain remarked, "Revenge is a dish, best served cold". In this case, 56 years cold. Just as Hirohito was their Great god, their Saints were the infamous 47 Samurai. Adm. Yamamoto was named Isoruko (56), by his father, to complete a magic square, within the 4 & 7. Run the quatrain about our three A-Bombs, and the numerology of this magic square named Japanese Admiral, and it leads directly to the attacks in NYC, and Wash. D.C. The passengers on flight 93 saved the day for us. This numerology points towards an Anthrax attack on Wash. D. C. on that terrible day. But it flubbed, just like the first Pearl Harbor attack, back in 1941. The anagram for "Pearl Harbored", used as a verb, gives "torpedoed too Early". So if the NYC attack or the Pearl Harbor Blitz, had each occurred one day later, they both would have succeeded. Either that or the second attack wouldn't have been needed.

Nostradamus saw these events and recorded them. He didn't give a hoot about thuggish Gov'ts in the distant future, which by the way is today. So he tells it like it really is, but from a French Monarchist's slant. This slanting kept him and his family safe in his own day. It doesn't affect anything happening today, until someone recognizes someone named in the Ten Centuries. The Gaullists were the best example in Twentieth Century France. They saw "Le Grande Charles" as their meal ticket. But the real "logic Bomb" is still out there, and its fuze is slowly burning down. Its only a matter of time, before someone photographs Tranquility Base, and publishes the truth. The Japanese detest dead bodies laying around. But the Chinese or the Iranians, will probably shout their lunar orbiter photos from the world's roof tops.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
You first tell me 'not so fast', while you have nothing to support your own case?!?

I welcome any critiques on my interpretations here, if it's logical and on point.

Where does Nostradamus ever suggest (in his quatrains) that there will be dead bodies on the moon, let alone have some photos of them???

If you think my interpretations don't hold up, then you have to show a case for it.

You need to make your own case hold up, as well.

The 4 quatrains are clearly saying NO manned moon landings occur, which means there are no dead bodies to be found/ photos. Not for any Apollo missions.

Apollo (the 'Sun') is 'eclipsed by Mercury'. As I noted, Mercury flew in near Earth orbit, which is below LEO. Thus, for Mercury to 'eclipse' Apollo, this means they flew only in LEO.

He also says Apollo is placed 'only second in the skies/heavens'. Mercury is first, and Apollo is second.

Another quatrain confirms this, too..

The moon 'does not want' the Sun, more than 11 times. That is, Apollo does not land on the moon - not even once. It is 'put so low'..

It is very clear..

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I smelled this rat on my own. when I stood watching the Apollo 13 Astronauts with President Nixon in Honolulu. They had been through the wringer, but how could they possibly have come down in the absolute bullseye, just safely ahead of our chief recovery ship in the Pacific? They would have been lucky to hit the Pacific Basin, and disappear like Amelia Earheart did.

Early on there were volunteers to go on a one way trip to the moon. Maybe NASA took them up on that. I'm sticking by my claim that you need to be up close to see a Nostradamic fulfillment take place. His repeated use of the capital M, as the throwaway letter in an Anagram, does help, though.

But something which should really rock you is that when these seer's do get a glimpse of the future, there can be a myriad of them. So, Nostradamus, Edgar Cayce, Grigory Rasputin, Tecumseh, and even poor old blind Homer, can see the same vignette. But they all deal with it in their own ways.

I've only seen these myriad entities looking down at me once, but I later found three or so quatrains dealing with This incident. I think each seer did things his own way. Some simply skryed, some were flagellants, like Rasputin, and the Sioux doing their Sun Dance. Some were chanters, sitting around a campfire, singing. The best I can describe this as, is that I felt like I was on the stage at Radio City Music Hall, in NYC. and that venue was full, of entities watching me, while I was being tested by a ministering Spirit.

This event happened eight years after the Apollo 13 incident, at Hickam Field. A round trip through the Van Allen Radiation belts, means that even if we did send and return Astronauts from the moon, they aren't the NASA poster boys. Otherwise some would have developed radiation illnesses, or died early.

This was successful until an oxygen tank blew up in the Apollo 13 mission. I can't accept that they came down so perfectly on target, by navigating through a small window in their capsule. The sun was just too crude for that level of accuracy. So I guess you can weave all sorts of interpretations, from a foreign language, about this mystery, but I'm waiting to see some independent photos of Tranquility Base.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
That's all well and good but duh we did go to the moon so your interpretation is, how shall I say this ....well Just plain wrong.
If anything Nostrodamus wrote about his own time.
People fit current events to his writings not the other way around. The moon landings were not hoaxes.
Why do people want to constantly steal away our greatest achievements.?

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by carpooler

Some seers were this and some were that and all had a mouth full of offal.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Grock

It shouldn't seem plausible to anyone.
We went to the moon.
It can only seem like the lie that it is. Or rather the bad interpretation that it is because we went to the moon. How many times does it need to be said. The moon landing was not a hoax but all these threads proclaiming we didn't those are all hoaxes. Each and every one is a filthy lie.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by carpooler

We can't be held accountable for your limited reasoning powers. If you can't believe it it's only because you don't understand the science not because it didn't happen. Yes we are that good and that smart. We figured out how to do it and we did it.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I believe we've made it to the moon. I also believe the "footage" of said event was staged.

We made it to the moon and saw things that the earthlings could not handle or even see.

But we need to show the world we arrived. Hence the "Kubrick" staged footage.

I am not an expert, but I believe both.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Mommymomo

No we went to the moon and saw rocks and dust .
You're replacing one idiotic idea with another idiotic idea. We didn't go...We did go but evil aliens told us to go home.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Something went very wrong with Apollo 13. This happened well before they got anywhere near the Van Allen Radiation Belts. Likewise, the ISS, is well beneath them today. OTOH, I've stumbled into about three dozen fulfillments, either personally, or by family stories, told to me as a child. I never gave a thought to any of these, save one. But in 1985 I set out to write an article about the peculiar perspective which I BELIEVED, told the story of the Battle of the Bulge.

Just like the man called the Gaul, this one is also dead nuts accurate, from only one perspective. Its the suppressed story of the three AA Co's, the 333rd, 334th, and 336th, who were left on the line in the Ardennes, but turned things around and destroyed a German Panzer Armee, and maybe lost a single G.I. ( He may have had a heart attack.)

After the Battle, the Army took away their 90's and made M.P.'s out of them in Marseilles. There they lost a man a night for thirty days. Then they had a council of war amongst themselves, threw out the Army's rule book, and pacified Marseilles, 'Earp Bros' style in another three weeks.

But it would have taken much more money to research all the angles, than I could have made from it. There was a big coverup over this, at the time.

But this opened the door, as I collected a small library of Nosty's interpreters. Read one and its the Holy Grail, read a dozen, and you can see most don't know squat. But there are pearls in the mud, amongst them, some are in rare volumes which you have never read.

But I smelled this rat, right on the spot, at the News Conference. I even ran into a NY reporter/photographer, and asked her to check out the totally black B-25, parked across the tarmac. But she told me her editor would kill her if she missed any pictures of the President and the Astronauts, on the Dais. I knew right away that the bomber was the real story. Those Astronauts had been parachuted from an aircraft, that had to have been flown off of a carrier. Their capsule was fished out somewhere in the first orbit, and the Mitchell bomber flew them to the recovery area, and it was "bombs away". They parachuted into the sea the second time, directly ahead of the chief recovery ship in the Pacific.

I was an eyewitness to an impossible event, and since they had to land the B-25 on an Island, I think my theory is as good as it gets. But I wasn't in the capsule with them, nor was anyone else, in the Pacific recovery fleet. If you can't get your head around this, solution, fine. But I did try and get the truth out, right there and then.

Since you're grasping at some quatrains which never came close to me or my family, unlike the three dozen which have, I'll demure on criticizing your takes, beyond what I'm witnessing right here. Late 1985-86 is five hundred years of months from 1503, the year of Nosty's birth. Nosty said a decoder would come five hundred years after him, and while there may be someone else, I haven't seen anything close, since the mid eighties. What I do have is genealogical in nature. So there isn't any mechanical codes or keys. Its more like the mirror writing in Leonardo Da Vinci's Codexes.

And those puppies stayed hidden until the 1920's when a dyslectic Italian started reading them out loud to his scholarly friend. These two Geniuses of the Renaissance shared a common enemy, namely the Church's Inquisition. The inquisitors couldn't come up through a Monastery's Scriptorium, if they showed any dyslexia, and Nosty crabbed his verses so bad that unless you see your self or your family members, in a concise quatrain, you will never get more than an occasional "pearl in the mud", glimpse. You have to solve Nosty's perspective first, before you can solve any particular quatrain.
Eight years after Apollo 13, I had the O.O.B. experience where I saw those myriads of entities watching me struggle, with a ministering Spirit. Those quatrains were some of the first I solved, as I knew exactly where Nosty was coming from. We looked at each other, across nearly five hundred years. But even those few took seven years, and my accruing a small library of hard backed books from different interpreters.

One thing I can share with you is that Nosty's perspectives can be from on high, looking down. Two of these my mother was a witness to, were the Destruction of the Hindenburg, on the evening of May 15th, of 1937, and the May 18th eruption of Mt. St. Helens. My family moved from from N.J. all the way to Washington State, after the end of WWII. Mt. St. Helens is "the Great Round Mountain" and sleeping strato-volcanos are round parasol like creatures, when you're looking straight down at them. As the Hindenburg nosed into the ground, and the fabric burned off the bulbous bow, just for a moment, it looks just like a Medieval French Village's "Cuvee" This was a round pit lined with saplings and caulked with clay, to boil large quantities of water, and make lye soap. Nosty looked down into a few of them, and he was also looking down from the sky at the Hindenburg's death plunge. "Garden of the New World is easy, but "roads" should be Road steads, not road beds. The Hindenburg loitered off of NYC, for some time, waiting for the weather at Lake Hearst, to clear off. When the news flashed over the radio, my mother and her fellow bank tellers all ran up on the flat roof of their bank building, and watched the Zeppelin's funeral pyre, in the distance. Nostradamus interpreter, John Hogue, has beat around this bush in the Garden State, repeatedly. But I don't recall any mention of the p[hoto of the doomed Hindenburg, cruising over lower New York Harbor, flashing that infamous Nazi Swastika on its tail member.

The famous photo of the Zeppelin circling over lower New York Harbor, is "the Road Stead". Nearly 500 ships were at anchor there at one time, a few years later, in WWII.

I'm not saying they all have to be connected. Stormin Norman Schwarzkopf just about had to be "the angry black headed one", which many interpreters have crawled all over. But the real "logic bomb" is the Epistle to Henri, and I'm the only one to really understand who's on first, and What's on Second, at its beginning. Both Gen. Schwarzkopf and Gen. De Gaulle knew they were among Nosty's chosen few, and so do I. O.T.O.H. so did Benito Mussolini, and look where that got him.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Ok, first off, here's a comprehensive list of reasons why the moon landing wasn't #ing fake. rationalwiki.org...

I can't even believe this is still being discussed. Second, nostradamus intentionally made his predictions vague so he would seem like a prophet when in reality he was just writing down the names of random disasters and giving no definite date, thus making him seem prophetic when he was really just some guy.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

turbonium1
So far, I've only interpreted the moon hoax quatrains, as well as one 9/11 quatrain (which others have since copied).

Great thread Turbo! And thanks to all the nay-sayers who keep bumping this thread up on the Recent Posts listings, otherwise, I would never have found out about this collection of Moon Hoax quatrains!!

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Turbo, something went terribly wrong with Apollo 13. Something else went haywire when that Japanese spacecraft flew over Tranquility Base, and its camera's suddenly failed. Or the ground control only said they failed. If this was an orchestrated fraud, bad things happened, then. Pres. Bush made a big deal over our going back to the Moon. Only we aren't doing that, under Pres. Obama. He wants NASA to do outreach programs with the Muslims.

At some point folks must realize that they've been taken for a ride. But saying that Nostradamus wrote all this down, in French, is out there. At least I'm relaying what I saw and did on that afternoon Press Conference in Honolulu. Coincidentally, I stumbled into a few dozen fulfillments some fifteen years later. But my takes on the Press Conference were arrived at, independently.

There is someone from India, who claims everything Orient, has to be his country. This is because the Romans considered India to be the Orient. I've read so many conflicting interpretations, that I am not jumping in on a series of solutions, like this.

When C.Cussler and the NUMA foundation found the CSA Hunley, I chimed in on my takes on my father's WWII story about the first A-Bomb, detonated off of Cape May, N.J. If you read the new Clive Cussler novel "Mirage", you will get a somewhat garbled account of this. But I'm happy that NUMA is getting all the attention for the Philadelphia Project, even if it was a cover up for our first Nuclear Disaster. That Cape May event was one really bad boy. It stopped clocks, and knocked many off the walls, up the Atlantic Coast, along the Jersey Seaboard.

At Alamogordo, N.M. , the first publicly announced bomb, knocked out the test site, but only made a flash at the same 30 mile distance. So it came down to open desert vs. open water. The Cape May device had to blow out the windows, before it could affect the clocks, on those inside walls.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   

SayonaraJupiter

turbonium1

Great thread Turbo! And thanks to all the nay-sayers who keep bumping this thread up on the Recent Posts listings, otherwise, I would never have found out about this collection of Moon Hoax quatrains!!

Thanks, SJ.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657
That's all well and good but duh we did go to the moon so your interpretation is, how shall I say this ....well Just plain wrong.
If anything Nostrodamus wrote about his own time.
People fit current events to his writings not the other way around. The moon landings were not hoaxes.
Why do people want to constantly steal away our greatest achievements.?

You say it's not a hoax, and therefore my interpretation is "just plain wrong"...

You also say Nostradamus wrote nothing about events to occur many years, or many centuries in the future.

You ask why people would want to cut down such a grand achievement as this, anyhoo?

You say nothing about the quatrains, though.

It is an opinion, without any support.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Racecarlock
Ok, first off, here's a comprehensive list of reasons why the moon landing wasn't #ing fake. rationalwiki.org...

I can't even believe this is still being discussed. Second, nostradamus intentionally made his predictions vague so he would seem like a prophet when in reality he was just writing down the names of random disasters and giving no definite date, thus making him seem prophetic when he was really just some guy.

One quatrain gave the exact date for 9/11...

'In 1999 and sept mois...'

The seventh month - so he means July, 1999. It's not an exact date - but at least he has an exact year and month..

That's what people thought. But it's wrong..

1999 - reverse it - 9111.

Sept mois means the month is September. The 9 in 9111.

The 11 is the date.

The year is 1. It can't be 1, or 1001, as already past. So the next '1' to Nostradamus would be ...2001.

As for the moon hoax, there is no specific date involved, anyway.

But it is a puzzle, which we must solve.

Apollo works as his 'Sun'. It is only placed second in the skies/heavens. It is eclipsed by Mercury. It can't fit as the real Sun. It only fits with Apollo.

In the very next quatrain, the 'Sun' is 'not wanted' by the moon, more than 11 times. How obvious is that clue?

It ALL fits in.

If you think not, then back it up..

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   
The real tease here is "the year 1999 plus Seven months. Nostradamus never had anything to do with Western Europe adopting Arabic Numbers, five hundred years or so before he was born. But Anno Domini dates come from the Romans. The Romans never had the Arabic Zero. There was never a year Zero, between the year I BC and the year ! AD. So you need to add another year to a "STRING" of years, or 1999, to get the true date, of a string of years dating from the Birth of Christ. This gives you 2000AD, plus 7 months, or Aug. 1, 2001.

I've noticed that sometimes Nosty plays off lunar years and months against our modern Solar or Sidereal years. If you figure that the 1999 is solar, then the Seven months could also be solar or lunar. If Solar, then the event is Aug. 1st, 2001. But if the Seventh Lunar month is used, then the event date hits about in the middle of July 2001. My math is a bit fuzzy, but dividing a 365 day Sidereal year by two, gives 182.5 days. Dividing that half year by 28 day months, gives 6.5 lunar months to July 1st. 2001. Add the needed two weeks, or 14 days, to complete the Seventh Lunar month, and you get July 13-14th, 2001.

In other posts I showed how a long running conspiracy in Japan, which ran from their surrendering on Aug. 30, 1945, plus Isoruko or 56 years, gives Aug. 30, 2001. Beyond that, Isoruko Yamamoto, made a threat , from before Pearl Harbor, that if he was killed, his will would go on. Using the legend of Anagrams, his strange numerical name fits in between the 4 and the 7 of the 47 Heavenly Samurai. These 47 Ronin, did the same thing after their master was killed in battle. They laid low, for some years, faking drunkenness et. al. and then regrouped to murder the evil lord who previously murdered their own master. Then they all committed Hari Kari to restore their own honor.

The simple answer is in Sidereal years from Aug. 30, 1945 aboard the U.S.S. Missouri, in Tokyo Bay, when Gen. MacArthur stuck a sharp stick into the eye of the Emperor, to Sept 1, 2001. But using this magic square of 4-5-6-7, gives 9, 11, 13, 7. This is what the real present day conspirators used to brand their handiwork. But they flubbed the attack on 9-11, 2001, just like Adm. Yamamoto flubbed the Pearl Harbor Attack on Dec. 7th, 1941. They were trying to unleash an Anthrax attack on Wash. D.C. originating from Unit 731, but all they got was a Pearl Harbor class wake up call on our Eastern Seaboard. The Japanese would write this magic square backwards from the right, aka, 731-11-9. We here in the West, write it as 9-11-13-7, or two dates. Sept. 11th, and the 13th day of July 2001.

I have a manuscript ready in London, and I cannot go any further into the mid July event, at this time. But Nostradamus called this one absolutely accurate. Eight years later, karmic blow back doomed Fukashima, and that matches up with Herculaneum and Pompeii, getting dumped on after those same Roman Gentry, who destroyed Solomon's Temple and sacked Jerusalem, got nice and settled, in those two resort communities, on the Bay of Naples.

If you can see the forest for the trees, you will see that the great King of Terror is on the move. And the East Coast Authorities are no longer asleep at the switch, as they were in the weeks leading up to July 13th Tokyo Time, 2001. What makes Fukashima so dangerous is that marine organisms in the food chain, will concentrate certain radioactive fallout, some 6 or 7 times the power of ten. 10 to the 6th Power or 10 to the 7th Power. It won't all stay diffused in the Oceans.

Chernobyl has released the radiation of a few hundred nuclear weapons, and Fukashima, could release a lot more, if it keeps on percolating. So we're looking at our own Trojan War Scenario. We sell tons of Morel mushrooms, because the Europeans won't eat their own irradiated mushrooms. These are delicacies, but the Japanese live largely on Pacific marine life products. The entire Pacific Basin is becoming de-stableized, by Fukashima, IMO. Field Marshal, aka Gen. Starvation, is on the move in the Pacific.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   

carpooler
The real tease here is "the year 1999 plus Seven months. Nostradamus never had anything to do with Western Europe adopting Arabic Numbers, five hundred years or so before he was born. But Anno Domini dates come from the Romans. The Romans never had the Arabic Zero. There was never a year Zero, between the year I BC and the year ! AD. So you need to add another year to a "STRING" of years, or 1999, to get the true date, of a string of years dating from the Birth of Christ. This gives you 2000AD, plus 7 months, or Aug. 1, 2001.

I've noticed that sometimes Nosty plays off lunar years and months against our modern Solar or Sidereal years. If you figure that the 1999 is solar, then the Seven months could also be solar or lunar. If Solar, then the event is Aug. 1st, 2001. But if the Seventh Lunar month is used, then the event date hits about in the middle of July 2001. My math is a bit fuzzy, but dividing a 365 day Sidereal year by two, gives 182.5 days. Dividing that half year by 28 day months, gives 6.5 lunar months to July 1st. 2001. Add the needed two weeks, or 14 days, to complete the Seventh Lunar month, and you get July 13-14th, 2001.

It's important to realize that Nostradamus wrote his quatrains as puzzles to be solved. Most Nostradamus researchers/scholars understand that his work is not meant to be taken directly as written.

But nobody (afaik) ever looked at the 1999 quatrain as a puzzle, not really.

Everyone took it as the year 1999 and seven months.

The year 1999 was not meant as the year 1999. It was just the reverse - 9111
And "sept mois" was not meant as the seventh month, July. It was meant as the month of Septembre/September.

It was always there, right in front of us. But we never saw it, until the event had already occurred. Hindsight is 20/20, as they say.

The moon landing hoax/Grissom death quatrains were completely impossible to solve until the Apollo missions (1969-1972). It took hundreds of years to know what he meant by the "Sun, eclipsed by Mercury", and so on. Only when it's viewed as a hoax can it be understood.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join