It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Over Gilbert, AZ Tonight on New Years Eve!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Hello, well I finally got some video of my latest UFO sighting tonight!!! It was approx 9:30pm and we (my wife and I) witnessed 3 bright orange/amber orbs traveling from north to south in the sky just east of my house. I was able to capture it on video using my digital camera on video mode, but the video isn't quite as remarkable as seeing this in person!

I would be happy to post the video, but I keep getting an error each time I try to upload it to Youtube. The format of my video is .avi and it's approx 150mb. It's not telling me why the error is happening, it just says "unknown error" and gives me the option to click "retry" which I have done 4 different times now to no avail!

I am going out of town tomorrow morning to visit the snow country up north, but I will take my laptop and this video, so if there are any ideas on how I can upload this to share, I'll certainly give it another shot!

The video I caught is decent, but it was at night and the colors do it no justice...So I am anxious to see if anyone can play with the video to bring the objects out a little better so you can see the true colors...I'm telling you, it was AMAZING to see in person!!!

Let me know...

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I think your video needs to be in .flv format, or maybe check the avi for any errors.

Happy New Year!!!

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
There aren't any errors with the .avi...I saw somewhere that Vista causes issues with uploading to youtube though...Is that true?

Any other suggestions? I also see that they are reporting seeing the same objects in The UK that we saw tonight! Hopefully more will come of this soon...

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Try uploading to Metavideo or Google Video. I look forward to seeing this!

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
What a Coincidence! My friend saw UFOs over Singapore at New Year Eve too! He got the video and I analyzed it at my blog

Hopefully your video is more exciting then my friend's!

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Wellllll there's another new thread here saying that a bunch of people somewhere in the UK also saw some ufos. People were calling the authorities about it. I read on the thread that some also saw orange ufos. Hmmm.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
hey you could try using the Encoder called Super(c) . pretty easy to find, freeware and it may help you with file size and format, i'm also interested.

I actually just found this site (and i've been on the net for a while) i gotta say it's quite the place
look forward to talking to a lot of you shortly.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigdaddy7ftr
There aren't any errors with the .avi...I saw somewhere that Vista causes issues with uploading to youtube though...Is that true?

Any other suggestions? I also see that they are reporting seeing the same objects in The UK that we saw tonight! Hopefully more will come of this soon...

Not that I am aware of. I always convert my avi's over to flash video before uploading, so I wouldnt have a definative answer if Vista does in fact have some issues with uploading avi's to youtube. Wish I had a better answer for you. I would really like to see the video.

Happy New Year!!

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
hmm quite interesting. I use to often work very late sometimes and on the way home from phoenix to avondale i had a clear view of the moutains that are southwest of the freeway (sorta like going to california from phoenix) and I see these quite often. guess im not alone

one time was really cool. there was just two orange dots in the sky that i though were mayb flares or something because they kept getting brighter. but then they split kinda like a cell divides or something and then kept moving back into pair of 2 then 4. was weirdest thing i ever saw. eventually i couldnt see em anymore because they went behind a mountain. i swear there's something out here in the desert!!! O_O

ive seen this at least 7 times now but usually just the orange balls flying around all weird. keep in mind i live sorta by luke airforce base and they definitly were not jets!
oh btw. i am an avid reader on this site, just never post stuff until i saw this!
im thinking about keeping my digital cam in my car incase i see these again coming home from work.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
As soon as I hear "orange orbs" my heart sinks,they nearly always turn out to be the scourge of ufology ,Chinese lanterns.Being new years eve I guess some people have let them off to celebrate.
Here is one of the latest sightings of theses things www.birminghammail.net...

Oh and here is another very recent one with a description[orange in colour. It's trailing edge was like a flickering candle] . www.chichester.co.uk...

[edit on 1-1-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
As soon as I hear "orange orbs" my heart sinks,they nearly always turn out to be the scourge of ufology ,Chinese lanterns.Being new years eve I guess some people have let them off to celebrate.

Oh and here is another very recent one with a description[orange in colour. It's trailing edge was like a flickering candle] . www.chichester.co.uk...

hmm thats interesting! could be lanterns eh.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Hello fellow Arizonan.

I'm not sure - it's late and I can't find the Youtube guidelines (eggnog, whatsis, etc) but I think that your 150MB video is probably too big.

Someone else here will be able to help sooner than I, but I think what you need to be able to do is compress it to a smaller file size.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Try uploading to Metavideo or Google Video. I look forward to seeing this!

Thanks Anonymous...I'll try both of those sites.

My video isn't that groundbreaking or exciting, all you can see are balls of light in the sky, and sadly you can't even tell they are the beautiful amber/orange color that they appeared to the naked eye either. But still, I hope with some of the video experts on here that maybe they can be cleaned up a litle and proven beneficial to UFO hunters everywhere!

I'm off to our family vacation, but I'll be checking in later and will try to upload the videos to those other sites via my laptop tonight...I'll let everyone know how it goes.

Thanks for the help...

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ateak9
hmm quite interesting. I use to often work very late sometimes and on the way home from phoenix to avondale i had a clear view of the moutains that are southwest of the freeway (sorta like going to california from phoenix) and I see these quite often. guess im not alone

one time was really cool. there was just two orange dots in the sky that i though were mayb flares or something because they kept getting brighter. but then they split kinda like a cell divides or something and then kept moving back into pair of 2 then 4. was weirdest thing i ever saw. eventually i couldnt see em anymore because they went behind a mountain. i swear there's something out here in the desert!!! O_O

ive seen this at least 7 times now but usually just the orange balls flying around all weird. keep in mind i live sorta by luke airforce base and they definitly were not jets!
oh btw. i am an avid reader on this site, just never post stuff until i saw this!
im thinking about keeping my digital cam in my car incase i see these again coming home from work.

The great thing about these lights is they were definitely traveling in a path from north to south...So there's NO way they could be discounted as "flares" like other previous sightings! I hope some other videos surface as well, but I'll be sure to let everyone know when I successfully upload mine...

[edit on 1-1-2009 by bigdaddy7ftr]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ateak9

Originally posted by tarifa37

hmm thats interesting! could be lanterns eh.

Definitely NOT lanterns!!! These were steady, and glowing luminescently, and high in the sky. They also appeared to be quite large from my vantage point, yet completely silent and faster than a normal aircraft.

I have seen flares, lanterns, and conventional aircraft enough times to know the difference, and these were definitely NONE of the above...This is my SIXTH UFO sighting, and I finally was able to capture these crafts on film to share with everyone else...It's not the greatest footage, but I hope it will at least dispell some of the common scapegoats for these sightings.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by bigdaddy7ftr

can't wait to see the vid, bets bet not Youtube, vid too large. I've seen lots of these orbs, all different colours, even mothership connected to these things. You will get dismissed probably here as balloons, lanterns or even marsh gas. You know when you've seen the real thing though. Great to see you and others seeing these incredible things.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by bigdaddy7ftr

Fantastic I really hope they are not lanterns and can not wait to see your video of the objects.I have had my own sighting that looks like balloons to most people but I am almost certain that they were not .Here is part of my 45 min sighting that I recorded 15 mins of this part is 3 mins long .uk.youtube.com...

There are so many Chinese lantern sightings at the moment that without good footage to prove otherwise any orange glowing orbs seen all get tared with the same brush.I hope yours bucks that trend. Cheers Tarifa37

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Just saw the ufo orb cluster you filmed again. That is really amazing footage. The colour, they look like pearl here. Inspirational that footage. These new sightings too. Not been out looking for them in quite a while, but with all this going on last night, tonight may be worth a trip.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

Wrap up warm its freezing out there tonight, good luck if you do decide to go out.Just getting dark here now,I am going to keep a lookout myself you never know your luck.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I think that YouTube won't allow anything over 100mb.

I too am anxious to see your footage. Good luck getting it up.
I would have been out looking around last night also if I hadn't been too busy getting hammered drunk.

Happy New Years, Everyone!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join