It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abductees, did aliens take you anywhere besides the ship?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I'm asking anyone who is certain of their abduction by aliens (and don't mind sharing their experiences) if, during these incidents, they were taken anywhere besides the interior of the ship. I've read accounts of cities and landscapes, but these often contain few specifics and it seems people were more fixated on what happened to them and/or any messages they felt compelled to share than specific details about their surroundings. I am trying to piece this phenomenon together in a cool, calm, and collected fashion-- to the extent that is possible. How many recall being in a foreign landscape, knowing that they were in orbit, etc. If you're afraid to speak your mind publicly, send me a U2U if you prefer.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
...an interesting question to ponder would be: "How would an abductee know if the environment they found themselves in was *real* or not?"

...from some accounts I've read/heard its almost has if the abductee is being held in an adaptable/changing environment...perhaps, hate to use the reference, but something similar to a Star Trek-ish Holodeck...

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by X-tal_Phusion

Its been going on for ages:

sarsen56.wordpress.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
On my previous account (I lost the password to my email and forgot the password that account so it was moot to try and retrieve the password *Shrugs* ended up making this account)

Though I still remember my triple night "abduction" to be honest I'm starting to think that these Aliens aren't really abducting and performing experiments on certain people, rather they seem to be helping connect with other people. (I'm sorry if my wording is off I haven't been to sleep yet except for a nap I had which was hours ago or so it seems now.)

Anyway in my account in the summer when I was abducted (I'll have to make the assumption I was abducted) I don't remember a ship to well now, but I do remember seeing the same person each time I was 'Hit' with something that knocked me out in a few seconds, I don't know what the purpose of meeting with her [the person] was, but I vividly remember being dropped back down onto the street we live on and watching her walk back to her house, while waking up later in my bed. Only thing is that makes me think it was an abduction experience is I have lost several items after those three days. Car keys for one (we searched the whole house and everything, being that it was summer and my friends were out of town not to mention I was bushed from work the previous few weeks ago I didn't leave the house.)

I also am missing my hat which I cherished, it was the one thing that I've had practically all my life, wore it to bed and woke up without it. The second night I had one on again woke up without that. I know I am missing something else, but for the life of me I can't remember and I can probably just fish out my old topic again to see what else I wrote on it, I had a daily account of what happened each day and had several pictures/descriptions of my room to give readers a sense of what may have happened. Only one thing is for certain though Never ever ever!! tell an alien where your hats are...
(
)

new topics

top topics

join