It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My addition to the cause

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Hey everyone.

First time poster, long time lurker, I think I got interested in this site around the time of John Titor.

At the same time, I came upon the 9/11 conspiracy pages, although I never believed the official story from about a few weeks after, I really did not know there were other people that have looked into so much further than I.

My Background

It was my first year of college, I was coming back from my 8:00 am math class on the morning of 9/11 and walked into our commons of our dorm and was glued to the TV for almost 2 days straight. One thing I boldly remember is trying to wake my roommate up and tell him our country was under attack (Or what the media was telling you at the time) but he just remained in his bed and told me to shut the **** up. I just note this because it seems that this is the culture here in the USA.

After about five years of reading on the subject, watching videos, etc. from both sides I dont think there is a chance in hell the official story is even remotely close to anything true. Not that my "opinion" really matters in the big scheme of things, but perhaps my personal story or contribution will.

My Story

Just to make extra careful I dont incriminate this person on some level or what have you I am not going to tell the exact truth of how we met but I WILL QUOTE TO MY BEST MEMORY EXACTLY WHAT WAS SAID.

I am in a new "transition" period or whatever in my life and need to get a license to practice in my new profession if that makes sense.

In our classes the subject of insurance was brought up. I noted how it was quite coincidental that the guy that owned the towers bought that policy on the towers specific to the planes.

We just finished talking about if someone died if they just got life insurance their death would be EXTREMELY LOOKED AT for ANY wrongful doing etc...

The teacher of the class said this happens all the time and there is a great deal of PI work done etc..

I of course immeadiatly raised my hand and said the above. There was one person who agreed, the rest out of 30 or so just shrugged it off including the teacher.. I WAS LIKE WTF?????

So then this person, lets just call her/him "X", talked about how X was in the military in communications and something etc.. Of course this peeks my interest.

I pull X aside the next break in class.. I start talking about 9/11...

At first X is classic govt. propaganda saying about how these hijackers were trained etc.. I called X out big time.. at this point btw we were standing in the hallway.

I cut X off and started just spewing out all the info that I have gained on this subject over the past 7 plus years.. I have ADHD so I got like kinda hyper when I was telling X all this, then I said lets just go outside and talk about it..

I was talking so fast and intently that my eyes started watering because I knew X knew exactly what I was talking about but just stared at me. Then X broke.

X started to say that X was dissapointed with what is going on. X was quick to say that some things are done for a reason with an intent not of what it seems.

I talked about the NO PLANES THEORY. X asked me "Where do you think they went?" I told X they prob. killed them why the hell would it matter at that point?

I told X how stupid the pentagon plane stuff is as well as the shankville. and about how the footage was terrible with all the different decents into the towers and the producers and theirs wives of ABC NBC etc.. telling about how they witnessed the events.. all BULLSH**

X just nodded.

I was almost crying at this point, I asked X if X even cared? I said you should. X said X did, and was disapointed, but X still kept repeating that not everything done was for what I was thinking and there are reasons for everything.
X also stated never to trust the story you hear on the news.
X stated to others X left because he was disapointed in the military in general.
After this we didnt talk once the rest of the week.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I hit a char. limit on my last post...

Also..

X asked me how no one would spill the beans yet if our Govt. had a hand in this. I went into compartmentalization and the $$ that was given out.

X just nodded.

Also quite INTERESTING - X stated that our govt. if it wanted most likely could not pull this off in another country if it wanted to and how it was unlikely that these terrorist could pull something like that off with all that precision.

This last statement was almost the icing on the cake for me.

Thanks for reading

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by XTC_savedmyLife
I hit a char. limit on my last post...

Also..

X asked me how no one would spill the beans yet if our Govt. had a hand in this. I went into compartmentalization and the $$ that was given out.

X just nodded.

Also quite INTERESTING - X stated that our govt. if it wanted most likely could not pull this off in another country if it wanted to and how it was unlikely that these terrorist could pull something like that off with all that precision.

This last statement was almost the icing on the cake for me.

Thanks for reading

Well, somebody pulled it off with precision, and that is all I need to know.

join