It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel uses YouTube, Twitter to share its point of view

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Interesting pic - I wonder since when the Jewish people have become the only 'semitic' group of people. (In regards to the stamp that said, "Anti-Semitic', to the person calling for 'palestinian liberation in your illustration.)

Last I saw in my dictionary...just yesterday I believe, the term Semitic goes for Arab as well. So how can a person for the freedom of the Palestinians be labeled 'anti semitic' in this case?

Shows how words get twisted, its a whole propaganda war.
Its the same as if an outside force called war between your left arm and right arm because they are not connected. (Well, as free and independent from each other as it may seem...they are connected, just follow one side to the other.)

So lets find what we like in each other and focus on that...focus on what we want.
No need to get people to be 'mini mes' and think exactly like we do...there is much to learn.

Im pro human race - dump the labels people...(Or dont, its fine, blow yourself up.)

Peace

dAlen

[edit on 1-1-2009 by dAlen]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Wow, way to take something out of context. When I added the word honestly I really said that because I have not proof that they don't want to show things that are going on over there. However, it's most likely because they are going to be viewed in an unfair light. Because things have been done which forces Israel to react in a certain way. Any country has the obligation to defend it's own citizens over another countries citizens.

It's all to easy to take a picture and point a finger than it is to look into something and find out what really happened.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
This is the day and age Israel loses its PC image and the world sees it for what it is as a government. They are now sinking to the point to where the brag about killing people on youtube. Remind me if I am wrong but murdering babies and widows is against one of the commandments right?

There are so many commandments that if I can not remember how could I expect the pious Isrealies to remember....I mean google says its the 6th but maybe Israel has clean feed and can not google the ten commandments. Maybe the holocaust psychologically damaged them so much they are repeating the offense onto another. Or maybe the UN made a mistake in 48 and the Israeli government has trouble understanding the borders it was given as defined by the UN.

In any event it should be clear to the worlds eyes by now that they mean to exterminate the Palestinians. I remember another people that were almost exterminated. Fortunately the Native American survived the genocide, one can only hope that the Palestinians will too despite the US aid to Israel

Reguards

Titorite

One man trapped in the American Federal Empire.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   

It's a map. People were placed there. They were attacked and then the boarders changed. At what point should the party being attacked come out to say, "It's all good, you can have your land back". And on that note, don't you think they would have learned the first time.

Guess what? Nope, as of 6 days ago they still have people launching rockets over the boarder. At some point this has to end.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by titorite

"Maybe the holocaust psychologically damaged them so much they are repeating the offense onto another"

That might be the Excuse they use, but their acts are inexcusable.

Anyone who had a persecuted ancestor could commit mass murder and say they were 'psychologically damaged' by the suffering of their grandfather, grandfathers etc.

Speaking of which, the children of holocaust survivors are now considered eligible for Holocaust survivor befits - just for living with a holocaust survivor.

*As of that eligibility ruling, These benefits are paid primarily by people who were also not alive during the holocaust and who had no responsibility for it happening whatsoever...

(What about me, and the other the great-grandchildren of Irish Potato Holocaust Victims?)

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Styki
Guess what? Nope, as of 6 days ago they still have people launching rockets over the boarder. At some point this has to end.

Who? From Gaza?

Let me say this again, so please hear me out:

1) I personally do not trust any world leader...or rather, view it as a joke.
The W.H.O., I.M.F., W.T.O., etc. - all these world organizations control the actions of nations states. (i.e., the E.U., etc. All you have to do is read whats going on to see this to be true.)

So we dont even get the clear story upfront, well we do - but we are conditioned to seeing what we have seen, or thought we have seen, for so many years, that we do not know what it is we see.

2) Gaza is LOCKED IN.
a) Hamas will not let Aid in or out or people in or out (interesting love for their own people, no? And are the well fed leaders not in Syria, or another country while this is going on?)
b) News of Egypt killing Palestinians crossing the border
c) Israel owns the rest of the land border, and the sea border, and the air.

3) So where oh where do they get any bombs at?
They dont have food supplies...they dont have aid...Israel has bombed the tiny pin rather throughly...with nothing left to really bomb...

Where are they getting the rockets to throw? And where do they get the strength while they are starving. (Oh, forgot, the magic Iranians who can make things appear through the tight land, sea, air borders where even medical aid from them magically stops in Egypt and cant get through.)

So this leads back to the fact that the world leaders conflict is a scam, and any victims are innocent people that dont have bombs...they dont even have food or medical aid.

PsyOps, they can show what they want.

You know what needs to happen?
People need to do like the orthodox Jews from the Neturei Karta.
They are crossing the gap, and loving the people and calling out the Zionist government for the scam that it is. (And that Zionist government reaches across the globe, its not religious based by any means.)

Wake up, and find what you like in someone...and the world will truly change.
(It, change, all begins in each of us as an individual)

Peace

dAlen

[edit on 1-1-2009 by dAlen]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by dAlen

Well I can't buy that it's all just made up. I was over in Iraq and they made their own explosives. If the Iraqi's can do it then I'm sure the Palestinians can do it. They may be poor and they may be hungry but I am not underestimating their intelligence enough to say they can't build make shift rockets. They really haven't hit much but they are rockets capable of killing people. It seems as if they are only getting better at making them.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

It's not worth the effort. People see big bad Muslims attacking poor Jews and that is enough to decide who is the bad guy and who is the good guy.

The blind aren't going to focus on the facts of the conflict, and even if you make it as simple as possible and provide a picture with colors, it's still too much to handle for most.

People, especially in the United States, can't imagine how they would feel if they had their land stolen from them like the Palestinians had theirs. It doesn't matter because Palestinians aren't worthy of being called humans, so Israel is given a free ride to do as it pleases.

No matter how much you try, some people may as well be covering their eyes and ears and screaming "LALALALALALALA" because they absolutely refuse to look at the facts.

You're wasting your own time, man.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Wow, youtube pulled the video of Hamas firing mortars from an elementary school for "terms of use violation." I'm really disappointed in them.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join