It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Australian Parliament House could be in for a false flag attack in the near future.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   

BREAKING: Australian Parliament House could be in for a false flag attack in the near future.

www.reddit.com

My mum just rang Parliament House and there was a recorded message saying that they couldn't answer the call because Parliament House was undergoing an emergency evacuation exercise.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Sounds like they're could be a false-flag attack in the works.

I rang them afterwards and can confirm that's what the message said. You can try calling them now yourself if you want. The number is - 02 62777111

(btw I only linked to the Reddit post I submitted because ATS requires a "link to source" for submissions to the Breaking Alternative News forum and since this news is coming directly from me I don't have a source)

www.reddit.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
an emergency evacuation EXCERCISE. means that

it doesnt mean that there will be an event. how many times have you done fire drills at school or for work, and there be a fire?

sensationalist thread mate.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I thought that, but why do it on a day when hardly anyone will be there? and why not say it's a fire-drill?

[edit on 31-12-2008 by Phazon]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Relax, it is just a evacuation training drill in case something wrong happens in the future. And that does not mean there will be an attack in the near future.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phazon
I thought that, but why do it on a day when hardly anyone will be there?

It is because there will be minimum disturbance to the public during holiday times like now, and it wont cause major problems for traffic.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by peacejet

I thought that, but why do it on a day when hardly anyone will be there?

It is because there will be minimum disturbance to the public during holiday times like now, and it wont cause major problems for traffic.

But isn't the idea of an emergency drill to have people know what to do incase of an emergency?

Anyway when they did 9/11 they had these emergency exercises in the weeks just before, same with the London bombings,

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
But, the people under note here are the staff of the parliament alone and not the general public, so, it is correct for them to practise the drill without disturbing the public.

And with regards to 9/11, and london bombings, those of very high intensity, that people were overwhelmed in fear that they could not do anything in those kind of situations.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Anyway when they did 9/11 they had these emergency exercises in the weeks just before, same with the London bombings,

No, the exercises were going on during the events in London, New York, and Washington.

So unless a false flag attack is happening right about.....now....then this exercise is not connected to, nor is it a sign of anything to come.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi

No, the exercises were going on during the events in London, New York, and Washington.

So unless a false flag attack is happening right about.....now....then this exercise is not connected to, nor is it a sign of anything to come.

Well they were during and before. On 9/11 they did the flight exercise during 9/11 and they did the building emergency drills a few weeks before, that was when they planted explosives in the building.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by i.iami

How about a time to stop preaching and a time to stay on topic!!!!!!

Back on topic, I don't think that I would be shedding too many tears to see an attack on Parliament House, whether it be false flag, real flag or terrorist flag!

The only good thing happening in Canberra at the moment is the Summer Nationals. Petrol-heads high on fumes wouldn't have the IQ to launch a false flag attack.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
Petrol-heads high on fumes wouldn't have the IQ to launch a false flag attack.

I take offense to that comment.

I am a petrol head, so your blanket stereotyping is absolute rubbish.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

You must have missed the sarcasm and the part where I mentioned that Summer Nats are good.

I've been to the Calder Park drags before and I watch Bathurst on TV. Lighten up, Chadwickus. It's an internet forum, not real life.

Maybe there's a few petrol-head politicians who are at the Summer Nats, avoiding the false flag destruction of their workplace.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

My bad, sarcasm is hard to pick sometimes!

Please accept my sincere apologies

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

No worries. I probably shouldn't have typed a BS comment in a BS thread. It's better to avoid them entirely.

I also went to the first F1 in Melbourne, practice day, not a race day. I don't mind the smell of petrol now and then. Jet trucks at Calder Park are an awesome sight.

On topic, I was going to call the Parliament House number to check the warning. However, the thought of being classed as an enemy combatant wasn't all that comforting.

new topics

top topics

join