It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Orb - Argentina 2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
now here is a very interesting video of a UFO Orb Light Ball that is NOT a plane or a planet. what could this be ? Plasma Ball ? Sky Critter looking for food ?

[edit on 31-12-2008 by easynow]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Off the top of my head I think there has been 4 occasions when I have witnessed very much the same object in the company of others who also observed it.

The one's I have seen moved very strangely.
They moved with a constant overall velocity, but when you looked at them closely, it's like they would speed up or slow down to an extent.
Like they would wobble around a center point.

I can only describe the movement like this..

Imagine you had a baloon, or a sphere, then in the middle of this sphere you somehow had this object suspended in the center with room to move back and forth within the sphere, but not to the edge, as you moved the sphere along a path.

I could envision these things having some sort of gravitational sphere surrounding them which maybe when going slowly is easier to see the movement. Sort of like feeling the bumpiness of a v8 motor compared to a 4 cyl

No doubt, if this is the case, this field could possibly be tilted or distorted to move or propell the object. I understand this theory has been discussed and researched by people in the field.

This video reminded me of that when I saw it pulsing and almost morphing/streching and it makes me wonder if the object is really pulsing and moving like this, or if the image of it is being distorted to our vision maybe as a result of a gravity shpere surrounding it?

Question though, What do you all think of the way the camera moves when the object starts making those sharp changes in direction at speed?

Do you think there is some fakiness to it, the camera adding to, or possibly creating the movement, or is it just simply the cameraman trying to follow the object?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by afaik

Do you think there is some fakiness to it, the camera adding to, or possibly creating the movement, or is it just simply the cameraman trying to follow the object?

thanks for checkin it out and to be honest with you i have no idea wether it's fake or not. there are so many hoaxes out there today it hard to take any ufo video seriously anymore.

i do see what you mean about the camera shaking and adding to the effect of the object but for some reason i don't think it's intentional because its not done like that thru the entire video. the object does appear to be moving across the area where the person is shooting the video.

only thing i can say is it could be ball lightening or some other atmospheric phenomena or a sky critter looking for food

here is some kind of analysis of the same video and it looks like maybe it was put thru a different filter to try and show some details.

[edit on 31-12-2008 by easynow]

new topics

join