It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Potential Books To Read.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Hello and a Happy New Year to you all.

I am looking for people's opinions on potential books to read regarding so called "Conspiracy Theories". Most of the books i have read have centred on Eygpt, more precisely the secret chamber under the sphinx. I have also read Holy Blood Holy Grail(bloody goood book). I have also recently read Jim Marrs's Above Top Secret (another good read). Currently i am reading The Stargate Conspiracy.

I am planning on reading Crossfire by Jim Marrs soon.

Any more interesting reads that i can look at?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
It's fiction based on fact, but with the movie coming out soon.. I'll suggest it on the off chance that you're not familiar with it.

Angels & Demons by Dan Brown

As for quality of book, I thought this was a far greater book than Brown's work on DaVinci Code. Both were great and I couldn't put either down. I remember I was on a road trip with friends and I made them drive and I sat in the back with a flash light determined to get through the book. The agony of not knowing what was going to happen next was too much.

Might not be what you're looking for, but it is worth mentioning if nothing else.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Thank you for your recommendation, I do indeed own that book and it is a good read indeed.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by JAMES TAYLOR BYE

I just picked up Messianic Legacy, the sequel to HBHG, which I read a couple years back. Hancock/Bauval's "Talisman" is a good read, too, and I got another one by them the same day as Messianic Legacy, but I'm not sure where it is right now to read off the title :p (Gotta love secondhand stores)

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Never knew they had a sequel out!! May have to look into that.

What about Crossfire by Jim Marrs.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
If you haven't read Marrs' Rule by Secrecy, that's a very good one. And if you have any interest in UFOs, I'd highly recommend William Lyne's Occult Ether Physics - Tesla's Hidden Space Propulsion System and
The Conspiracy to Conceal It

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JAMES TAYLOR BYE

UFOs and the National Security State by Richard Dolan is one of the best books out there.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

top topics

join