It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Information until now

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
because there is much that the operators don't know and they are using you to discover the truth. run away from this abomination while you still have your soul!

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
5...U are making this whole thing sound like Black Magic and all Religious and crap... All of which I do not believe in. I'm sorry, but I'm sure that if these 4 "rings" come together, I'm not going to be doomed to eternal damnation.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I don't have a soul, I sold it for a donut. D'oh!

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   

from findtherings.com
ignore the 5 his rantings are not part of the game

[Edited on 19-4-2004 by Shoktek]

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
I don't have a soul, I sold it for a donut. D'oh!

And it is now mine....

Really, this FTR crap has become so intense and it hasnt even started yet. I cant WAIT to see what this stie will look like ocne it actually starts.

-TheDevil

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
So five next thing your going to start talking about is they have the one ring to rule them all?!?!

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I was gonna crack on him for LOTR also... But I did a little Harry Potter one in my U2U after him/I was talking about Dark magic or something...

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
new information Posted by 2 of The4:

urgent 0,1,3,4

0vnasoraoalt5ted4edgswelpdiutwnx0boeiddlasnahebx9eustisdltelchex0eroesealhwloatx4nmnacctueaynvrxifetrouaposoteaxhoshevrsllauabyxausineetodcrceex

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I have spoken to some, have they shared their knowledge with you yet?

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5
I have spoken to some, have they shared their knowledge with you yet?

With me and only me, muhahaha!......uhhh i mean what r u talking about?

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Ok hopefully this is something useful and not just nothing, but i was looking through members and there is now a member named 6. I thought oh great another person like 5...? But i was looking at it and well....heres the info.

Username 6 (Send U2U) (Add to Buddies)
Registered 4/19/04 (0 messages per day)
Posts 0 (0% of total posts.)
Last active: 31-12-1969 at 04:00 PM

Pretty normal..except for the last active date? I was thinking that maybe they changed thier dd/mm/yy format, but i didnt know if that would also effect the Last Active...?

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
im glad im not taking part in the hunt now

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nephilim__
Ok hopefully this is something useful and not just nothing, but i was looking through members and there is now a member named 6. I thought oh great another person like 5...?

I don't know the reason but if you search for members with numbers for screen names you will find it goes on to infinity. Do a search for member named 8, 9 10, 20, 30.......You will find the same info.

link   

Originally posted by infinite
im glad im not taking part in the hunt now

haha, whys that?

link   

Ok hopefully this is something useful and not just nothing, but i was looking through members and there is now a member named 6. I thought oh great another person like 5...? But i was looking at it and well....heres the info.

Pretty normal..except for the last active date? I was thinking that maybe they changed thier dd/mm/yy format, but i didnt know if that would also effect the Last Active...?

DIDN'T SOMEONE SAY THE OTHER DAY, THAT IF YOU ARE REGISTERED BUT NEVER MADE A POST, THAT YOUR LAST ACTIVE DATE WOULD SHOW 1969?

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

DIDN'T SOMEONE SAY THE OTHER DAY, THAT IF YOU ARE REGISTERED BUT NEVER MADE A POST, THAT YOUR LAST ACTIVE DATE WOULD SHOW 1969?

Hmm ok well i guess im totally wrong, it seems that some people have a new date and others have 1969. Both of which the users have 0 posts. Sorry

[Edited on 20-4-2004 by Nephilim__]

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nephilim
haha, whys that?

first 5 then 6, next 7 and by the end of the week 22

[Edited on 20-4-2004 by infinite]

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Haha infinite i definetly hear you on that one!

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I do give credit to the staff, its a cool idea but i think it might get out of control i.e 5

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join