It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Divorce Papers Found-Obama Sr./ Ann Dunham says Obama Jr. born in Kenya

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
If these divorce papers are legit, ask your self which is more likely.

During a divorce Barack Sr. lies on the divorce papers so that he has more leverage in any potential custody battle.

or;

Shortly after Barack Jr. is born in Kenya his mom, or both parents realize they have ruined the chances of their son being POTUS, and they rush to Hawaii, then they bribe someone so that an article runs on page B-6 of the Honolulu Advertiser on Aug. 13th under health statistics stating that Jr. was born on Aug 4th to Mr. and Mrs. Barack Obama, thus corroborating his birth certificate.

Believe what you want.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
Not questioning this evidence.

What evidence? No evidence has been shown to anyone. The OP has as much evidence as the guys who said they caught BigFoot.

Didn't the supreme court in the US already reject checking into Obama issues???

Personally, I would love to see this evidence.

Again I ask.... what evidence? It's not evidence until someone other than the person who says they have it has seen it.

It's amazing to me how a site based on "Deny Ignorance" has a following which lifts up rumor and hearsay as evidence.

You are absolutely right; no evidence has been shown that Hussein is an American citizen, and he refuses to release it. The BS Supreme Court has refused to vet the president elect. I am amazed he can live with himself, his knowing the extent of his prevarication. But, as a lawyer, he was well trained in the 'art' of lying.

Oh, and I promise you that any bill signed by Hussein will be immediately contested in the illegitimate 'supreme court' because of his illegitimate citizenship/presidency. Every bill will be tied up in court, makeing his term basically ineffectual. So we can all breathe a sigh of relief again. The Fed gov is, once more, ineffectual. Historically, the American people have mangaged to do this by voting two parties into power, and not allowing one to ram their idiot agenda up our tushes. When one has predominated, we have disaster, aka the Bush administration, aka the Clinton gangsters. Oh, why did I just call Bill and Pillory gangsters? Well, how about the sale of our highest missile tech to our worst enemies? Of course, when she got caught, she managed to return the money claiming she 'knew nothing' (Shultz). So China got the computer guidance systems for nothing. 2012 is when they send it to the White House.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Let's get this straight once and for all. The SCOTUS dismissed the cases for "Lack of standing." What that means is that the person bringing the case had not established a reasonable link to the causation of damages.

Sorry that is incorrect

The US Supreme Court has denied Donofrio’s and Wrotnowski's stay and/or injunction applications without a discussion on the merits.

Both applications were for stay and/or injunction with Donofrio's being an application for stay pending the filing and disposition of a petition for a writ of certiorari.

Since the injunctive applications were denied, neither moved to the writ of certiorari stage.

No comments were made on it at all by SCOTUS. So to presume the reasons why SCOTUS denied them is folly.

There are still MANY pending cases:

At the Supreme Court:

Pennsylvania (Berg v. Obama): DISTRIBUTED for Conference of January 9, 2009 / January 16, 2009

California (Lightfoot v. Bowen): Application (08A524) refiled and submitted to The Chief Justice.

New York (Christopher Strunk): SCOTUS Docket number may be produced soon

Texas (Hunter v. Obama): SCOTUS Docket number unknown

At the State level:

California (Alan Keyes: Keyes v. Bowen)
(Corbett v. Bowen)

District of Columbia (Hollister v. Soetoro)

Indiana (Steve Ankeny, Bill Kruse)

Kentucky (Essek v. Obama)

Mississippi (Thomas v. Hosemann)

Pennsylvania (Schneller v. Cortes)

Texas (Brockhausen v. Andrade)

Washington State (Broe v. Reed)

[edit on 1/1/09 by redhatty]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Actually the "law" that made McCain eligible was a Senate resolution not a law and thus it only applies to McCain not to Obama. It seems that regardless of what I say you remain unsatisfied. Thus, no matter what I present, you pass it off as hear say. Rather than addressing the issues I have raised, you ignore them and regurgitate the company line. You are as bad as all the other sheep who believe things unconditionally. You have provided no proof he can serve. Rather, you linked to a document released by a heavily biased organization.

The law is not the issue. No one questioned the law, no one doubted the law, no one contradicted the law. The certification of live birth is the issue.

Your whole hearsay argument is ludicrous. A document was presented and people questioned its authenticity and validity. Where is the hearsay?

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Well they do have some divorce documents posted on the plainsradio site. Problem is there is absolutely no mention of any "son born in Kenya" or anything else to indicate Odumba was involved in any way at all in any of the proceedings.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by oldgoat

Originally posted by malcr
Jesus the paranoia! Summary:"Even if Obama's birth certificate says Hawaii it could have been forged or part of a cover -up"........honestly what is your problem?

He will be the next and first black US president.

He will be there for at least 4 years so start to deal with it or your rampant paranoia will eat you up inside and get you committed!

he's half-black

He is NOT half black. He is half white, 35% Arab, and 15% black, and as per his legal 'education', 100% dishonest.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DemonicAngelZero
edited to say this. I believe that for ANYONE to become the President of the United States, you must have the support of some incredibly powerful individuals. Conspiracy grade individuals. The elections are just a puppet show for the masses so enough can feel good about backing the right horse and to prevent a revolt. Why else would McCain choose Palin as a VP candidate? They're all just playing their roles to keep us distracted from what's really going on.

[edit on 1-1-2009 by DemonicAngelZero]

Your whole post was right on, but I especially agree with this part. I know it is romantic to think that the Constitution really matters and that your vote makes a difference, but NOBODY gets to be POTUS (or any other high ranking office) without having already long since sold out to other interests. The same people pull the strings regardless of who the puppet is.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
You are absolutely right; no evidence has been shown that Hussein is an American citizen, and he refuses to release it. The BS Supreme Court has refused to vet the president elect. I am amazed he can live with himself, his knowing the extent of his prevarication. But, as a lawyer, he was well trained in the 'art' of lying.

Oh, and I promise you that any bill signed by Hussein will be immediately contested in the illegitimate 'supreme court' because of his illegitimate citizenship/presidency. Every bill will be tied up in court, makeing his term basically ineffectual. So we can all breathe a sigh of relief again. The Fed gov is, once more, ineffectual. Historically, the American people have mangaged to do this by voting two parties into power, and not allowing one to ram their idiot agenda up our tushes. When one has predominated, we have disaster, aka the Bush administration, aka the Clinton gangsters. Oh, why did I just call Bill and Pillory gangsters? Well, how about the sale of our highest missile tech to our worst enemies? Of course, when she got caught, she managed to return the money claiming she 'knew nothing' (Shultz). So China got the computer guidance systems for nothing. 2012 is when they send it to the White House.

Here is a link to the Honolulu Advertiser article

http://__._/leak/obama-1961-birth-announcement-from-honolulu-advertiser.pdf

The state of Hawaii also reviewed it's documents, and confirmed that Barack Jr. was born in Hawaii, the 50th state by that time on August 4th 1961.
He has more to prove that he was born a U.S. citizen than I do, and I KNOW where I was born no matter what they tell me. don't you?

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by kettlebellysmith

no sadly you do not stand by this nation

you are willing to sacrifice America and her traditions just to get "your man" in office

Sad, but thats politics now, just a ton of liars and cheats...

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kettlebellysmith
reply to post by truthquest

do a little more research. Clinton climbed to the White House on a ladder of bodies, including a couple of teenagers who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. (Drug smuggling deal later connected to Clinton.)
There is not enough evidence in this case, to suggest Obama could be implicated. (In a Mega Church, especially in a medium to high crime area, 3 murders might not be that improbable, statistically.)

Look all I'm really saying is that I am interested in the story. I'll let the newspapers do the research (or more accurately continue to not research) while I personally don't care enough either way to do in-depth research. Obama's voting record alone has already lowered my opinion of him to where even if he is guilty it wouldn't lower my opinion of him any further.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gregarious
He is NOT half black. He is half white, 35% Arab, and 15% black, and as per his legal 'education', 100% dishonest.

Can you offer a source for that?

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
*deleted*

[edit on 1-1-2009 by truthquest]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MissysWorld

i really dont give a crap where he was born, even if it were in the kremlin building or in osama's back yard.

this is obviously an incendiery issue, and somehow i don't understand how the republican incumbents did not use this or uncover this info very early on considering their almost omnipotent power and ruthlessness.

if you want civil war to occur sooner than scheduled keep posting divisive issues.
that should help a teetering republic - NOT!

peace

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Perhaps I am the suspicious type, but considering the amount of money being spent to NOT SHOW the birth certificate, I can only wonder what is so damning on it that the "O" REFUSES to show it.

What I would like to know is WHY Obama has spent almost $1,000,000 (yes, ONE MILLION DOLLARS) and hired 3 law firms (yes, THREE LAW FIRMS ) to prevent his original birth certificate from being shown.

Now add that to ALL THE MONEY raised by his campaign AND HIS REFUSAL TO RELEASE THE LIST OF DONORS THAT CONTRIBUTED LESS THAN $200 (TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS).

These monies include as much as $366,000.000 - THREE HUNDRED SIXTY SIX MILLION DOLLARS DOCUMENTED AS COMING FROM OUTSIDE THE US.

It also includes "donations", which again are documented. from "Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Mighty Mouse" and several other cartoon characters.

When you put together, it does tend to make a person think that something is wrong.

[edit on 1-1-2009 by Campy]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

reply to post by nyarlathotep

Then the offspring of military personel who have the misfortune to be born overseas are ineligible to be president?

That's correct (if off-base)! I was born off-base in England to a yank serviceman and brit mother. My cert. says
"Report of Birth
Child Born Abroad of American Parent."

I checked in to it when I was in 8th grade.
I am not eligible to be President as I was NOT born on US soil.

[edit on 1/1/2009 by wookiee]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by wookiee

Then the offspring of military personel who have the misfortune to be born overseas are ineligible to be president?

That's correct (if off-base)! I was born off-base in England to a yank serviceman and brit mother. My cert. says
"Report of Birth

you can still run for governator tho

i dont know if u can run for senate tho, ill have to look into that

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Geeezzzzzzzz, this thing will never die. I would just like somebody, anybody submit Obama's Official Kenyan Birth Certificate . . . Please!

the sounds of silence plays . . . followed by . . . . crickets

Obama has a Hawaiian birth certificate and his birth was listed in 2 Honolulu newspapers by the Hawaiian statistics bureau, nobody has shown anything that will trump his official birth record and confirmation by the newspaper list!

If you want to continue to believe in this non-sense, go ahead and put the tin foil on your head and go back to talking to your invisible friend!

Oh, by the way Barack Obama will be sworn in as POTUS on Jan. 20th, no matter what nut job Berg and his screwball idiots try invent, fabricate and fantasize!

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienChaser

How is he disqualifed?? He was naturally born to a natural citizen. End of story.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by wookiee

"Report of Birth

If that is true, then John McCain really could not be eligible for the office of President. McCain was born in 1936 in the Panama Canal. It has been reported that he was born in Coco Solo hospital. This particular hospital was not built until 1941. Colon, in the Republic of Panama, was the closest hospital to the US military base. Why were we told he was born in a hospital that didn't even exist at that time?? So, if the above post is true, he could not be president. However, both parents are citizens of the US, and that is the bottom line.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

reply to post by thematrix

GIve up! I've been trying to make this point in damned near every thread that discusses this issue. People don't seem to recall that if one parent is as citizen of this country, then any off spring are also citizens.

Thank you!!! I've been trying the same thing on other forums.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join