It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Divorce Papers Found-Obama Sr./ Ann Dunham says Obama Jr. born in Kenya

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazyninja
I find it pretty amazing that a certificate of live birth is enough proof to become POTUS when it's not even enough proof to open a bank account

Actually, I just opened a bank account for my 11 yo. The only thing required was an SSN. That's it.

Where do you get your information? Wherever it is... it's faulty.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
Not questioning this evidence.

What evidence? No evidence has been shown to anyone. The OP has as much evidence as the guys who said they caught BigFoot.

Didn't the supreme court in the US already reject checking into Obama issues???

Personally, I would love to see this evidence.

Again I ask.... what evidence? It's not evidence until someone other than the person who says they have it has seen it.

It's amazing to me how a site based on "Deny Ignorance" has a following which lifts up rumor and hearsay as evidence.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by george_gaz

Originally posted by oldgoat

Originally posted by malcr
Jesus the paranoia! Summary:"Even if Obama's birth certificate says Hawaii it could have been forged or part of a cover -up"........honestly what is your problem?

He will be the next and first black US president.

He will be there for at least 4 years so start to deal with it or your rampant paranoia will eat you up inside and get you committed!

he's half-black

Yeah I am not sure if you have dark glasses on but Obama is mixed race, not black
take off the shades and take another look.

He is to be the first "non-white" President.

Actually, most African Americans have white blood in them somewhere due to the sexual abuse suffered under slave masters. That's part and parcel of being African American, as opposed to simply African. So he still qualifies as the first African American President.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
It doesn't matter whether Obama was born in Hawaii or Kenya or whether he was adopted by an Indonesian and therefore gave up his U.S. Citizenship or ever became a Naturalized citizen when he came back to the U.S. or whether his mother was too young to register his birth in Hawaii.

Obama has already told the TRUTH. Obama has admitted his father was a Kenyan (not a U.S. Citizen). This fact alone makes him NOT a "natural born Citizen" of the U.S. To be a "natural born Citizen" BOTH parents must have been U.S. Citizens at the time of the child's birth and the child must have been born on U.S. Territory. That's the bottom line. It's the simple truth and it's the law that we live under in the U.S.

www.TimeToTellTheTruth.net

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
LMAO at this thread

c-l-a-s-s-i-c

Obama is really from Planet Krypton

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
Actually, most African Americans have white blood in them somewhere due to the sexual abuse suffered under slave masters. That's part and parcel of being African American, as opposed to simply African. So he still qualifies as the first African American President.

No where did the person who incorrectly labeled him use "African American" or call him the (as you did) "first African American President".
Hence my comment
as you don't mix blue and yellow and get blue.

[edit on 1-1-2009 by george_gaz]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Yeah, they are going to release this "document" just like the "tape" of Obama's grandmother. You guys fall for it every time.

Sad.

Oh, and quit with the lies about COLB's not being good enough to do this and that. We all have and use COLB's for everything! Go look at your birth certificate, it says COLB on it! I just used my COLB to get a passport.

[edit on 1/1/2009 by Irish M1ck]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by george_gaz

No where did the person who incorrectly labeled him use "African American" or call him the (as you did) "first African American President".
Hence my comment
as you don't mix blue and yellow and get blue.

[edit on 1-1-2009 by george_gaz]

No but he's also still the first Black President.

Nobody is 100% anything. There has just been way too much mixing of the races over the last few thousand years for anyone to say they are 100% anything. Everything is in a constant state of flux, and unless you come from some isolated gene pool which was just discovered, then you are simply referred to as what you look like to others.

See my picture? Guess what... I've got African in me too...How? I have no idea, but genetically it's the case.

Now.. if you want to throw out all labels, then that's fine. Academically we can say that. But Socially, if he were unknown and were to walk into the local tavern in my hometown of rural Ohio... he'd be called Black... and maybe much worse.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by george_gaz

This is what they have had to resort to, a sort of covering the ears and going LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-MY PRESIDENT ISN'T BLACK HE IS PART WHITE - LA-LA-LA.

It's okay man, you have a black President. You'll live.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
"This crap is nuts.... I meen seriouse nuts. But if he has lied about his birth and is not a true natural born citizen then he should step aside.... But then who would take his place? Heir Clinton? Now thats even more scary! " umm... the Vice President you dimwit.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazyninja
I find it pretty amazing that a certificate of live birth is enough proof to become POTUS when it's not even enough proof to open a bank account

Actually, I just opened a bank account for my 11 yo. The only thing required was an SSN. That's it.

Where do you get your information? Wherever it is... it's faulty.

Yes, it's faulty assuming all the banks have the same policies.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Irish M1ck

Ya know my wife just pointed out something...

The guy married a black woman, joined a black church, and was a community organizer in black communities.... so given his skin tone and his choices, it's pretty evident the guy is Black.

Of course, my wife is Black so take it for what it's worth.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DJMessiah

i think you have it all wrong, he is 1/2 bigfoot, 1/2 blue people

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DJMessiah

i think you have it all wrong, he is 1/2 bigfoot, 1/2 blue people

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by BluegrassRevolutionary

Face it guys, Obama will be the next President of the United States, get over it.

Right.

Just like all you demo/libs were able to "get over it" in 2000 and 2004. No, in fact, a lot of you spent the next 4 or 8 years continuously trashing Bush over every "issue" - whether real, imagined, or flat out just made up.

I suggest that you "get over it" in regards to people looking into anything and everything related to obama.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

At least they were issues. Yeah, we had torture, domestic spying, the Patriot Act, the Iraq war, and many other real political issues that we disagreed with Bush on.

You'll post anything as long is it has the words "Obama" and "bad" in it. Do me a favor, can you at least wait until Obama messes up enough to get in the REAL news and not just fake crap posted in blogs?

Then we can have a real conversation.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
Right.

Just like all you demo/libs were able to "get over it" in 2000 and 2004. No, in fact, a lot of you spent the next 4 or 8 years continuously trashing Bush over every "issue" - whether real, imagined, or flat out just made up.

I suggest that you "get over it" in regards to people looking into anything and everything related to obama.

Big, huge, fat difference.

82 percent approval rating for Obama.

That makes you a fringe loon.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BluegrassRevolutionary

I know that the RNC was stupid enough to allow a simpleton like Palin to run for Vice President, but come on, if there was even a chance that this issue had any merit the DNC would have just ran Hilary. Face it guys, Obama will be the next President of the United States, get over it.

Item FIRST. U.S. Constitution
Article 1, Section 2, Clause 2.
No person shall be a Representative who shall not have attained to the age of twenty five years, and been seven years a citizen of the United States, and who shall not, when elected, be an inhabitant of that state in which he shall be chosen.

Item SECOND. U.S. Constitution
Article 1, Section 3, Clause 2.
No person shall be a Senator who shall not have attained to the age of thirty years, and been nine years a citizen of the United States and who shall not, when elected, be an inhabitant of that state for which he shall be chosen.

Item THIRD. U.S. Constitution,
Article 2, Section 1, Clause 4.
No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty five years, and been fourteen Years a resident within the United States.
www.law.cornell.edu...

1) We know John McCain was born in Panama.

2) We know Congress has enacted a law that made persons born to 2 American citizens but outside the US continental limits a citizen of the US without the necessity of undergoing the naturalization process all others born outside the US are required to do. That law has been misunderstood (intentionally I think) to elevate being born to be the legal equivalent to being NATURAL born. Fortunately the election rendered the issue moot. We have no mechanism in place to resolve that issue. Shades of a 2000 Republican Supreme Court re-run!

Here is the authority for Congress to declare persons born outside the US to be citizens. Article 1. Section 8. The Congress shall have power. . [Clause 4] To establish a uniform rule of naturalization . . END.

3) That law does NOT make a person NATURAL BORN, that cannot be done by any law. It does make the person a citizen without further adieux. Natural born means BORN inside the continental limits of the United States, and not in Panama or in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, or in any other foreign country even if the birth is on an American installation.

4) You should not have to be smarter than a 5th grader to understand the difference between being a CITIZEN by Act of Congress and being a NATURAL BORN citizen.

5) The Senate's "Hail fellow well met" vote on John McCain was NOT a law, nor was it signed by the President, it was exactly like taking a popularity poll and of no more legal efficacy. It is the Courts that decide what a law means, not Congress. See Foot Note.

I posted Item FIRST, Item SECOND and Item THIRD to show the Congress knew the difference in being a CITIZEN and being a NATURAL BORN citizen. Anyone smarter than a 5th grader should understand that. Unless you think Panama is the United States of America. In which case you are NOT smarter than a 5th grader. Sorry about that.

Anyone can see Barack Obama's State of Hawaii birth certificate via Google.

Foot Note. "Hail fellow well met" is a somewhat archaic. English idiom used either as an exaggerated greeting or referring to a person who is sociable and constantly making an effort at winning friends. en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 1/1/2009 by donwhite]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by lernmore

Originally posted by truthquest
This is definitely the first piece of evidence that has me seriously doubting Obama's birth.

No, I've seen him. I'm pretty sure he was, in fact, born.
I'm getting some pop-corn!

One, snakes are not born, they are hatched.
Two, fallen angels are not born, they were created.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join