It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Divorce Papers Found-Obama Sr./ Ann Dunham says Obama Jr. born in Kenya

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Parallelogram
truthquest:

what are you implying?

come out and say it.

I'm implying that Obama should probably be the prime suspect in the three killings. I really don't know about the case too much but I do know a suspicious event when I see one. And don't try to paint me as anti-Obama. All politicians in high places are criminal scum in my mind. The worst people in the world are in politics. Clinton had a lot more possible murders under him as well, but to his credit that was after 8 years. Obama isn't even in office and has three possible counts. And as for Bush I think I need not even start.

Sorry for not making that crystal clear in the first place.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
If one of his parents is american, doesn't that automaticly make him a US Citizen?

If so, why does this pointless discussion continue?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
If one of his parents is american, doesn't that automaticly make him a US Citizen?

If so, why does this pointless discussion continue?

You have to be born in the US, not just a citizen. You didn't know that?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
It cannot matter. there is no way, I mean NO WAY, that Obama does not become the next president of the United States of America. Civil unrest that has not been seen in the U.S. will be unleashed(if he does not become president) This man has been elected as the next president of the United States of America and it will come to pass. I did not vote for Obama. The citizens of the United States must have confidence that their vote does indeed matter. The time for vetting ANY candidate has passed.
Our republic cannot stand if the people do not respect the outcome of elections.There will be another Presidential election in less than 4 years. Please respect our system.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by truthquest

do a little more research. Clinton climbed to the White House on a ladder of bodies, including a couple of teenagers who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. (Drug smuggling deal later connected to Clinton.)
There is not enough evidence in this case, to suggest Obama could be implicated. (In a Mega Church, especially in a medium to high crime area, 3 murders might not be that improbable, statistically.)

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by thematrix

GIve up! I've been trying to make this point in damned near every thread that discusses this issue. People don't seem to recall that if one parent is as citizen of this country, then any off spring are also citizens.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Citizens yes. Natural-born citizens, not necessarily.

The framers and founders were clear in many writings that they intended "natural-born" to mean born of 2 american parents. Naturalized was OK as long as they were naturalized before the child was born.

But... All bets are off if Obama was born in Kenya. The laws in place at the time of his birth required the american parent to be at least 19 yrs old to convey citizenship & Ann Durham was only 18. She could not, by statute, convey citizenship to her son.

His father was a British citizen at the time of his birth and Obama has already admitted on his web site that he was born with dual citizenship, which by the intent of the founders and framers of this country, denies him Natural-Born status in and of itself.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kettlebellysmith

The Term you are looking for is Jus Sanguinis... Which is a legal term for birthright by either lineage or birth. American citizens are Automatically citizens by lineage. If my mother has me in France, and she is a US citizen at the time then I too am a U.S. Citizen at Birth (AKA Natural BORN CITIZEN)

I've tried getting people to pay attention to this fact as well, but they seem to have blinders on to the posts that they cannot reply to...

Hasta Luego!

Coven

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by nyarlathotep

Then the offspring of military personel who have the misfortune to be born overseas are ineligible to be president? I don't think so. If they are born on a military base, then it would be considered an extension of US soil. But what about those who get "caught" somewhere away from the base, or an American couple (married in the US, but living overseas, working or studying)? Would their children be barred from running for the office of the President? Has it ever been tested in the courts?
The arguement is a hollow one, until someone brings it before the courts, and it doesn't look like it's going to happen.
(By the way, since he is the President Elect, if he were found unfit for office, Biden would stand in until such time as the issue was resolved and he was found fit.)

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kettlebellysmith

I am an American. My son was born at a civilian hospital in Germany over a decade ago. His mother was was told right after his birth that though he was an American because both of his parents were, he could never become the POTUS.

Now please tell me why other countries know of this law, but most American citizens do not. If American's would just not take their country for granted, we would not see such ignorance.

EDIT: Added reply to....

[edit on 31-12-2008 by Unmask The Deception]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by kettlebellysmith
reply to post by thematrix

GIve up! I've been trying to make this point in damned near every thread that discusses this issue. People don't seem to recall that if one parent is as citizen of this country, then any off spring are also citizens.

You're the one that doesn't understand what it takes to become POTUS. Being a citizen IS NOT ENOUGH. You have to be born here. That means if BHO was born overseas of an American parent, he may be an American citizen, but HE IS NOT A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN. To be POTUS, you have to be BORN ON AMERICAN SOIL. Being a citizen is NOT ENOUGH. You're the one confused here, which is exactly why people won't let it go. Any true patriot would not "let this go" until a clear conclusion is drawn. Conjecture is not enough. This isn't a matter of who you voted for - it's a matter of Constitutional integrity.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ChocoTaco369

You have no right to question my patriotism! I stand by this country and the constitution. But the constitution has always been open to intrepretation by the courts. According to what most people are saying, John McCain shold not have been allowed to run. He was born in Panama. The Senate passed some sort of resolution declaring him a natural born citizen so he could run. So if a Military Base is not an extension of US soil, why did they need to do this, and what makes it legal? aND WHY DIN'T THEY FEEL THE NEED TO DO THE SAME THING FOR OBAMA? To me this would indicate that the whole election process was a farce and should be declared null and void. Of course, you'll have to put up with George Bush as president until it can be resolved. It's up to you. Find someone who has standing, file suit and start issuing subpeonas. Or let it go, and let this country start on the road to recovery.
I didn't vote for Obama. I voted for McCain. But I'm not going down as a sore loser.
This is an issue that must be settled in the court room, not in the court of public opinion.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChocoTaco369

You're the one that doesn't understand what it takes to become POTUS. Being a citizen IS NOT ENOUGH. You have to be born here. That means if BHO was born overseas of an American parent, he may be an American citizen, but HE IS NOT A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN. To be POTUS, you have to be BORN ON AMERICAN SOIL.

This isn't true. Senator McCain was born in Panama, as his father was stationed there. He is eligible to be POTUS, and the Supreme Court recently rejected an appeal about this issue and let stand a ruling.

I think in practice what 'natural born' means is that the person was not a citizen of any other nation *before* becoming a U.S. citizen, i.e. didn't have to be naturalized.

Since Barack Obama and McCain were U.S. citizens at birth and remained so their lives, they are eligible to be president.

In reality this is a stupid argument. THere is almost no chance the US Supreme Court would declare Obama ineligible, and in the infinitesimal chance that they did, there would quickly be a Constitutional Amendment to remove the natural-born requirement.

This would pass with the Republicans because it will allow Schwarzenneger to run for President.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddyroo45
As of right now Ed says he doesn't know for sure exactly what the divorce papers state.We have to stay tuned to find out Friday.

Yeah, right along with I have some really great UFO pics and evidence that I will post next week, but eeerrrr uummm it's in the mail so I have to wait till it comes in.

Oh yeah, and this one "the checks in the mail".

(sarcasm) DUR

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by BluegrassRevolutionary
When will this issue finally die?????

I mean, do you really think that the DNC would have backed Obama's bid for the presidency if his ability to serve was even slightly in jeopardy?

I know that the RNC was stupid enough to allow a simpleton like Palin to run for Vice President, but come on, if there was even a chance that this issue had any merit the DNC would have just ran Hilary.

Face it guys, Obama will be the next President of the United States, get over it.

This is a conspiracy website so if both sides wanted some civil unrest to usher in a new world order, then making the countries first black president ineligible would sure be a good start

Hell people tore up half of L.A when one black man got a beat down by a few cops... Imagine what would happen if Obama gets shown the door?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by kettlebellysmith
reply to post by ChocoTaco369

You have no right to question my patriotism! I stand by this country and the constitution. But the constitution has always been open to intrepretation by the courts. According to what most people are saying, John McCain shold not have been allowed to run. He was born in Panama. The Senate passed some sort of resolution declaring him a natural born citizen so he could run. So if a Military Base is not an extension of US soil, why did they need to do this, and what makes it legal? aND WHY DIN'T THEY FEEL THE NEED TO DO THE SAME THING FOR OBAMA? To me this would indicate that the whole election process was a farce and should be declared null and void. Of course, you'll have to put up with George Bush as president until it can be resolved. It's up to you. Find someone who has standing, file suit and start issuing subpeonas. Or let it go, and let this country start on the road to recovery.
I didn't vote for Obama. I voted for McCain. But I'm not going down as a sore loser.
This is an issue that must be settled in the court room, not in the court of public opinion.

Excuse me? This is America. I have every right to question your patriotism. What does McCain have to do with this? He isn't the president elect, so stop trying to change the subject. This is about Barack Hussein Obama and Barack Hussein Obama ONLY, not John McCain or George W. Bush.

There is no proof at all that Barack Hussein Obama is a natural born citizen of the USA. There is no proof at all that he is eligible to be the President of the United States of America thanks to the fact he was never vetted during his historically-long campaign. If you are a patriot, regardless if you voted for him or not, you should want a DEFINITE, CONCLUSIVE ANSWER regarding his eligibility to be POTUS. If you do not demand proof, you are NOT a patriot. You are a guy who would rather see the Constitution shredded than have the guy you voted for lose. I certainly hope you are not that guy. Unfortunately, there are thousands of people like that on ATS and millions nationwide.

This issue will be laid to rest when it is actually investigated and conclusively solved with real, tangible proof. If you do not agree with me 100%, then you have lied to me and everyone that has and will read your post. I would rather have another 100 years of George W. Bush than some guy who isn't eligible to be President as POTUS.

[edit on 31-12-2008 by ChocoTaco369]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

Originally posted by ChocoTaco369

You're the one that doesn't understand what it takes to become POTUS. Being a citizen IS NOT ENOUGH. You have to be born here. That means if BHO was born overseas of an American parent, he may be an American citizen, but HE IS NOT A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN. To be POTUS, you have to be BORN ON AMERICAN SOIL.

This isn't true. Senator McCain was born in Panama, as his father was stationed there. He is eligible to be POTUS, and the Supreme Court recently rejected an appeal about this issue and let stand a ruling.

I think in practice what 'natural born' means is that the person was not a citizen of any other nation *before* becoming a U.S. citizen, i.e. didn't have to be naturalized.

Since Barack Obama and McCain were U.S. citizens at birth and remained so their lives, they are eligible to be president.

In reality this is a stupid argument. THere is almost no chance the US Supreme Court would declare Obama ineligible, and in the infinitesimal chance that they did, there would quickly be a Constitutional Amendment to remove the natural-born requirement.

This would pass with the Republicans because it will allow Schwarzenneger to run for President.

I'm sorry, did I mention John McCain in my post? I'm pretty sure I didn't and I was only talking about Barack Hussein Obama. John McCain laid his paperwork out on the table to be viewed and he was deemed eligible to be President of the United States of America. Barack Hussein Obama has NOT. He has not provided anything at all showing his eligibility, and instead of responding to this issue, he has blocked all access to his documents and sends his lawyers to tell the American people they have no standing questioning the Anointed One.

When he provides proof, this issue will be laid to rest. End of story.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by truthquest

Here is Gov (commerce secretary elect)Bill Richardson saying in Spanish that Obama is an "immigrant." (So he understands understands "immigrant" issues.)The context suggests that by "immigrant" bill richardson means "illegal immigrant"

Here in plain English is the Kenyan Ambassador saying that Obama is born in Kenya.
Obama Grandmother audio: Barack Born in Kenya
www.youtube.com...
Obama Grandmother audio: Barack Born in Kenya

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
So, this is what we as a nation have become? If a duly elected President is someone you just don’t like, it’s ok to start fabricating rhetoric about them?

I get it, I get it, you just don’t like him and you don’t want to like him.

He has already been cleared, vetted and proven to be legit, deal with it. Learn to be an adult and do something constructive.

I listened to this same kind of trash about Kennedy then Johnson, then Nixon, ok you guys were right about Nixon, but then you went after Ford, then Carter, Reagan 1st term. You all seemed to like Reagan in the second term even though that was when he started losing touch, go figure! You all went off on Bush 1.0 at first, then everybody started to like the man, then you voted him out of office, again, go figure. Then Clinton, then Bush 2.0 and wow, you guys really worked that guy over, I mean you all really seemed to hate that guy but you at least let him sit in the chair and I think there was about two weeks you didn’t hate him as much as you did some cave dwelling Turban, but hey, two weeks, that was it.

Now in steps Obama, he gets a good solid victory in the elections, no question about who won the election, but that still isn’t good enough? What is it that you really hate about him?

What is it you really want in a President? What do you want the President to do?

No BS, what do you really want?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join