It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Divorce Papers Found-Obama Sr./ Ann Dunham says Obama Jr. born in Kenya

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by eaganthorn

As a former Officer in the United States Army... I do not want a Commander-in-Chief THAT I DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT.
You see I firmly believe that Mr. Obama is hiding something.

Your own statements suggest that your opinion is based on a belief, not fact, and that belief causes you to not like him. Therefore you support inaccurate rhetoric designed to cast a shadow of doubt on his character even though you are aware of and post positive information about him.

Of Course it is based on belief and NOT fact because Obama hides all the facts or haven't you actually been listening. The only FACT you know about Obama is that you don't know for a fact a damn thing about him. That ALL of you people are willing to overlook just so you can have your guy regardless of who the hell he really is, as long as he isn't a republican.

If you ain't the Pot calling the Kettle Black. sheesh

I love the slant you put on the next paragragh to make Obama look good LOL it is hysterical and I imagine since the guy you're responding to was a Officer in the Army, he would find that last part especially desperate of you trying to paint Obama as a true patriot, why?

BECAUSE HE REGISTERD WITH SELECTIVE SERVICE when it wasn't legally required ! Whoopie! What a HERO! What SACRIFICE!

You also noted that he was honest enough of a man to admit to doing drugs in high school which may have contributed to a lower grade average than what he was capable of achieving, later reflected by his graduating in the top 10% of his class.

No guy, you got that wrong, he was STUPID enough to do drugs which is DIS HONEST and he didn't admit to doing them in the context he was under any moral conviction to say so but said it at a time when he had no idea the disclosure would come back to bite him in the ass later in life as this was what he wrote before he had any Idea he would become President someday. But like many of the other items of suspciousness and secrecy that eventually gets uncovered like his attempt to cover up his membership to the SDNC and the many questionable cohorts he lied about NOT knowing all that much or never knowing they ever said such hatefull things or his asinine excuse he was only 8 years old when a terrorist was blowing up buildings so it shouldn't have any bearing on his values (as if) So I guess anyone eight years old when Osama Bin Laden was blowing up the WTC can expect us not to care if they become freinds and colleagues later funding money to rashid or any other radical fanatic.

Of his birth certificate, it has been recognized by an overwhelming majority of professionals, enough to convince the entire Democratic delegation of all 50 states and the board of officers of Obama’s eligibility to run as the Democratic Nominee for President of the United States. Which he did and surprise, he won!

First of all, they were willing to accept Obama REGARDLESS of his unknown status as he was nothing but a freshmen senator that literally abused his power of his office of attorney to run un-opposed while stabbing those who got his foot in the door, in the back. But Hey! That's typical of the Chicago Daley Political Machine and why??

because they are ALL Crooks even from the start Obama's community organizer job is to this day as corrupt as the guy who started it all being the first one, his name?

Al Capone.

All those people you mention are JUST LIKE YOU and is WHY none of them actually "recognised" his "birth certificate" as you say because NONE OF THEM HAVE EVEN SEEN IT! So all of them are LIARS.

They, like you, have merely OVERLOOKED this item making a bigger stink about us wanting to see it so it would be seen as taking a bigger risk for asking to see it then it would for not showing it! This has been methodically orchestrated by many like yourself who are resigned to winning at all costs by any means necessary, so when anyone asks this question, the same one that brought about a full investigation of McCain where he had no so called laws keeping us from seeing his BC but Obama! ha ha he is a clever guy,, he even writes up legislation putting mcCain in debt to him for helping him get his own birth right problem resolved. This was so McCain couldn't really go after Obama about his BC situation now could he?

Nope and he didn't . That doesn't get Obama points for being intelligent nor does it for being crafty, but it does for being manipulative

You know,, like any other

Con artist

Deal with it.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by Aermacchi]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Irish M1ck

He did. You can go see it on factcheck.org. It's his COLB, and it's the only Birth Certificate he can get. The "vaulted BC" he is not privy to release without court order.

So get the damn court order

Oh and mick,, you better learn what a "personal attack" is because my exploiting your ad-homs and various tactics of dismissing sources,, isn't a personal attack. You just are embarrased when you see some of your own quotes and you TAKE it personal.

Big difference

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Aermacchi

LOL, sorry but I cannot help but laugh at your statement.
Re-read your statement from a fresh perspective and share the laughter.

It was you and your type that continually fought the Bush administration claiming he didn't really win the election. Now you do the same with Obama. But since the outcome was above question, you now question his eligibility, even though that was settled long before the election. You swim in tiny circles, like a mouse going down a drain.

And what does "sheesh" mean anyway? Some ghetto/mu-slum slang term? Are you an angry ghetto person?

What you can't deal with is that Obama has past all the requirements and has been elected. You and your kind don't like him and will say and do anything to put him down and try to keep him down. You just cannot deal with the facts. You and your kind, despite your rhetoric, are transparent as polished glass.

On another level, I feel so sad and sorry for you, you have my pity.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Whether you like it or not, all three are personal attacks, since you are not attacking the opinion, but instead you attack me and my character. That's a personal attack.

I don't care, just make a thread if you want to do it. Not that difficult.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Whether you like it or not, all three are personal attacks, since you are not attacking the opinion, but instead you attack me and my character. That's a personal attack.

I don't care, just make a thread if you want to do it. Not that difficult.

Well I see you really don't understand what I am talking about Mick but Ill be more than happy to show you using the poster above yours as an example. Ill be speaking to both of you so their is no confusion.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

LOL, sorry but I cannot help but laugh at your statement.
Re-read your statement from a fresh perspective and share the laughter.

Well,, what can I say, I'm funny like that but here is where I get the last laugh (by the way, are you a "profiler"?) see I want to know more about these "types" as you call them. Can you provide any supporting evidence I am one of these "types" as you call us?

Perhaps a copy pasted quote of me saying ANYTHING like what you claim as the common denominator of said "types" or me saying Bush stole the election? Anything? Anything at all?

I don't think you will find anything that will help you with that silly strawman argument but that is what YOUR type does when they are at the losing end of an argument but alas, as I said before, the ends always justify the means does it not?

But since the outcome was above question, you now question his eligibility, even though that was settled long before the election. You swim in tiny circles, like a mouse going down a drain.

No, I am afraid you are wrong again there too homicide, you see it was Obama that has done all he could do to stonewall any and all requests for mmmmm "sheesh" well,, Golly gee wiz, just about every little thing about the mans backround was hazy. I crack up when I see all the videos of all those leaders in the DNC being asked to name one of Barack Obama's accomplishments and they invariably stand there stunned dumbfounded not being able to say a damn thing but that he is "inspirational"

WOW!

Now Mick.. pay close attention to this next comment because it is comments like THIS that we start seeing people who like to get personal and is the difference between my being critical of your posts but not critical of you or how you live, where you live, what "kind" or "type" person you are shoe horned into some stereotype,, you know what I mean. Like this:

And what does "sheesh" mean anyway? Some ghetto/mu-slum slang term? Are you an angry ghetto person?

is that true mick? I live on 40 acres of my own land and albeit it is in a rural area in the sonoran desert, I don't understand the connection to "ghettospeak" but regardless of that, umm is their something wrong with people who live in the ghetto? If using the word sheesh is an indicator of that and anger, let me assure you, I am not angry, but I am a scandalous bit amused at this posters sophistry.

Pssst ,,, hey Mick,, Mick,,

C'mere,, shhhhh but I think THIS guy is insulting me in a "more personal way" just so you finally understand that and ill tell you why I think he is doing that. I think it is because he can't argue the central message of my post he is responding to.

So, like YOU so often do mick, he uses ridicule, inlieu of logic and attempts to get it integrated into the argument suggesting I am some "ghetto person" I may then not be "at cause" but more "at effect" losing the argument by getting emotional then debating it emotionally without the benefit of intellect. Now I don't know about you but suggesting I am some "Ghetto" person doesn't conjure up the most glittering images of me or anyone else I'd suspect but it IS typical, of a post from anyone at this level of debate skill.

What you can't deal with is that Obama has past all the requirements and has been elected.

yeah I got to admit, you are right there, Obama HAS "past" just about all the requirements, without having "passed" a single one of them.

You and your kind don't like him

Me and "my kind" would that be us "ghetto" folk again son?

Now see there mick? See all I have done is used his own posting style against him exploiting his cheap shots or what Ill call AD-Homs, and used them to reflect his own argumentative style ( if that is what ya call it) to illustrate his argumentative nature is without ability to argue but more about attacking people personally. You see now Mick?

Now if you don't Ill show you a recent post where you excuse yourself of making ad- homs because as you say, you used good points to back them up but whether that is allowed in the T&C I don't know, I kinda doubt it.

Now, let me clear this part about my disliking Obama because you see, where I come from, (I suppose that means the ghetto again),, "We jus doesn't likes anyone whos homies are terrerists let alone them thar theavin lawyer types from harverd. Them kind who likes ta kill babies after they been born alive, and who doesnt show us their dang birth certificates but wants to be having the powers to nuke the world. Especially anyone with "hussein" in his name while dealin with so many known terrerists, angry pastors of white hating churchs, who are married to tranny lookin woman folk who write such terrible sentiments about us white folk he has to have it sealed from the publik."

yeah homey don't play that so when you say "stuff" like dis:

"You and your kind, despite your rhetoric, are transparent as polished glass."

Let it be known that us "types" are all over this forum and our message should be as clear as polished glass, but for those with any doubts and so their is no ambiguity, let me make this CRYSTAL clear.

That untill this con artist comes clean and quits hiding his real identity and where he was born etc., we are going to pursue him with angst aggression and extreme prejudice because anyone that can say he wants to be MY president too, while in the same voice saying he is none of my business, just made every single detail of his business,, MY business.

We will be tireless and unrelenting in our criticism of him and those ignorant enough to have voted this most inexperienced, un-known, un-qualified, un-tested, complete stranger, in office, during the most critical time in our nations history.

If that sounds ghetto to you, Ill be more than happy to offer MY backround, affidavits, education and work experience.

Ill wager it against this poster as not only having a higher class distinction than ghetto but higher than any THIS "kind" of person will ever achieve using his or her current "edumacation and communacashun skillz".

Now, THAT, is what "sheesh" means or,,

eaganthorn, in a nutshell.

sheesh!

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I didn't really read too much of it... seemed more like personal stuff than anything else.

Did you want to talk about the divorce papers and their failure to prove anything, or is staying on topic too difficult for you?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I didn't really read too much of it... seemed more like personal stuff than anything else.

Did you want to talk about the divorce papers and their failure to prove anything, or is staying on topic too difficult for you?

Awe kinda disappointed in that Mick but I apologise for the getting off topic there. I suggest in the future, you and I not ask any off topic questions or make any off topic comments ourselves about posts we make to each other, as they tend to get off topic answeres and it gets exceedingly irritating that someone that would do that sort of thing would use it to accuse the other of getting off topic, seems a little petty, don't you agree?

So back to the topic at hand, I'd have to say you are absolutely correct on this one. The divorce papers serve only to add more dots that all seem to connect to the same argument that their is mitigating circumstances that suggest he may have been born elsewhere but again, without that bonafide evidence of the vaulted BC as proof prima facie, the case is closed and your contributions to any and all efforts to thwart anyone taking the "risk" to suggest he was born elsewhere was gallant indeed and I certainly would want someone with your tenacity on any team I was on.

whether it was the right thing to do or the right side to be on,, I guess time will tell.

take care

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Yes, I apologize for being right and knowing that 99.999~% of the time news is broken on a blog that it will turn out to be false. I am sorry that when this broke, I called bull$#%^ and it turned out correct. I am sorry that every time something comes out about Obama, it turns out to be false or hearsay.

I've seen every accusation about Obama, and I've watched as all of them turned out to baseless. His citizenship issue, his ties to ACORN, his killing of his grandmother and campaign manager to get votes the day before the election...

Pardon me for my skepticism.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Yes, I apologize for being right and knowing that 99.999~% of the time news is broken on a blog that it will turn out to be false. I am sorry that when this broke, I called bull$#%^ and it turned out correct. I am sorry that every time something comes out about Obama, it turns out to be false or hearsay.

I've seen every accusation about Obama, and I've watched as all of them turned out to baseless. His citizenship issue, his ties to ACORN, his killing of his grandmother and campaign manager to get votes the day before the election...

Pardon me for my skepticism.

Someone accused him of killing his grandmother? Hell I figure maybe his cousin Raul Odinga might do that kind of thing but even I wouldn't believe Obama would kill an old woman. He enjoys killing babies far too much and is one ofo the reasons his brand of moral ethics is so damn IMPRESSIVE to me!

Like I said in the above post, I admire your tenacity Mick.

It is interesting that besides the day to day minutia of a persons career that can't be used to qualify him, as anything other than the glowing compliments his supporters offer while at the same time no one is allowed to see the actual detailed documents etc. That you would find it so surprising that someone being that reticent about showing anything that would honestly vindicate him from any and all doubts about many of these issues would not be just as difficult in attributing all those he would take great pains and expense to keep from ever seeing the light of day.

I guess what I am saying is that someday,, somehow,, the truth has a way of getting out. Even the truth about watergates deepthroat was eventually identified and Obama having "Place of Birth: Kenya" on his vaulted BC will too and that is something I'd bet my 40 acres against yours if it took 50 years to come out, it will someday.

Untill then enjoy rubbing our noses in it.

it's hard to convict anyone when

the evidence is suppressed

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

If truth comes out, I'll be as happy as anyone else (but disappointed that it happened). I like healthy skepticism, I just think it gets taken way overboard and people like me and especially BH (who is like a disinfo murderer) are just as necessary to make sure things don't go to far.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Honestly who cares?!

I mean Jim Henson wasn't concerned where his puppets originated as long as when the strings were pulled the puppet danced.

magic negro this, fine black man that, excellent orator here, sensible thinker there.... Liar Liar everywhere?

I mean lets focus on where or if he was circumsized too!

America isn't the place you all think it is... grow the F up.

The more you argue about this BS the more heinous garbage slips by.

Why not worry about the people who have the most money and aren't even recorded on the worlds richest men lists?.... they must be the real movers and shakers ..

I just don't understand why everyone focuses on such garbage, ....

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy
America isn't the place you all think it is... grow the F up.

Oh MY! Auntie Em! You mean I'm not in Kansas anymore!

The more you argue about this BS the more heinous garbage slips by.

Gee! it sounds to me like you're saying if they just closed down places like ATS no more heinous garbage would slip by and we would all have that quasi reagan / clintonian utopia!

Why not worry about the people who have the most money and aren't even recorded on the worlds richest men lists?....

That's why

they must be the real movers and shakers ..

I wouldn't know and you already told us why

I just don't understand why everyone focuses on such garbage, ....

No?? All this so called garbage didn't seem to stop you from reading and taking the time to display your "staggering" intellect.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Press Release from Dr. Orly Taitz, ESQ

Chief Justice John Roberts agreed to hear my case Lightfoot v Bowen, challenging eligibility for presidency of Barack Hussein Obama. He distributed the case to the full conference of the Supreme Court. The timing of this decision by the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, John Roberts, is absolutely remarkable. On January 7, one day before the January 8 vote by Congress and Senate, whether to approve or object to the electoral vote of Barack Hussein Obama, aka Barry Soetoro, as president of the United States, Chief Justice Roberts is sending a message to them: “Hold on, not so fast, there is value in this case, read it. Hawaiian statue 338 allows Foreign Born children of Hawaiian Residents to obtain Hawaiian Birth Certificates, it allows one to get Hawaiian Certification of Life birth based on a statement of one relative only, without any corroborating evidence.

You need to investigate, you need corroborating evidence. If only one Congressman or one Senator presents a written objection, then there has to be a formal investigation by the joint session of Congress and Senate.

During this investigation original birth certificate from Hawaii will be subpoenaed. All other pertinent documents will be subpoenaed: Obama’s immigration records, any and all passports from Indonesia, Kenya and Great Britain; University enrollment records, showing if he was enrolled in US schools and universities and received financial aid as a foreign exchange student from Indonesia or Kenya. All of it can be subpoenaed and obtained within a day or two.

Each and every member of US Congress and Senate owes it to 320 million American citizens to do his due diligence and demand all necessary records.

When American servicemen are told to risk their lives defending Constitution of this country against all enemies, foreign and domestic, each and every Congressman and each and every Senator can spend a day or two of their time defending this Constitution, reviewing necessary documents, in order to see if Barack Hussein Obama is a Natural Born Citizen, if he is a citizen at all.” …

This is the message that the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court is sending to them, and if they are not listening, there has to be a massive petition drive to recall them.

Truth will come out, no matter how many millions Obama is spending to hide it.

Dr.Orly Taitz, ESQ
drorly.blogspot.com
[email protected]

No. 08A524
Title: Gail Lightfoot, et al., Applicants
v.
Debra Bowen, California Secretary of State

Docketed:
Lower Ct: Supreme Court of California
Case Nos.: (S168690)

~~~Date~~~ ~~~~~~~Proceedings and Orders~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dec 12 2008 Application (08A524) for a stay pending the filing and disposition of a petition for a writ of certiorari, submitted to Justice Kennedy.
Dec 17 2008 Application (08A524) denied by Justice Kennedy.
Dec 29 2008 Application (08A524) refiled and submitted to The Chief Justice.
Jan 7 2009 DISTRIBUTED for Conference of January 23, 2009.

——————————————————————————–

~~Name~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~Address~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~Phone~~~
Attorneys for Petitioners:
Orly Taitz 26302 La Paz (949) 683-5411
Counsel of Record Mission Viejo, CA 92691
Party name: Gail Lightfoot, et al.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I love it when folk come out with these posts

Originally posted by Aermacchi
He enjoys killing babies far too much

Yes, thats your view of abortion, obviously not shared by everybody else. You obviously would consider and fetus a baby, thats your choice... Some people prefer to go as far as to call "sperm" babies... yet trillions of them die a day... thats their view. We all have different views on abortion, none of us are necessarily right, you obviously think you are and thats all dandy, just dont forget that you share the world with other views. Yours simply aint right for everyone... so please, quite trying to cover it up as so.. because thats what it just is... "your own view".. not necessarily the truth.

one ofo the reasons his brand of moral ethics

Yes, an a little touch of sarcasm.. why not be straight up? this is a debate? no? Do you feel the need to hide behind sarcasm? What "moral ethics" can be find into todays anti-left populous huh? You folks appear to spend 90% of your time arguing moral ethics that seem to contradict the current dealings with the very elected leaders of yours, meanwhile this war of lies is raging on over seas, over 4000 dead, trillions lost, and the economy is in the tubes.. and you want to go on about the conservatce brand of "moral ethics" that none of the candidates in either side seem at all interested in.. unless they need the conservative base.

That you would find it so surprising that someone being that reticent about showing anything that would honestly vindicate him from any and all doubts about many of these issues would not be just as difficult in attributing all those he would take great pains and expense to keep from ever seeing the light of day.

The man has gone to great lengths in providing the appropriate evidence to prove his eligibility for the presidency... all iv seen from the anti-Obamanian mob here are a bunch of anti-Obama blogs and websites that provide little more than propaganda articles. The man provides his short for of his birth certificate, you folks refuse to believe it and reference "obamacrimes" as evidence for your arguement. You argue that you need a BC to get a licence and "why cant he", yet he has provided the very same type BC used by americans to get their drivers licence in anycase, a BC that has been verified by the proper authorities. You folks go on about him being born in Kenya, yet you provide nothing for it, no official documentation that proves this to be so, then you move on to the indonesian constitution, thats debunked, then you move back to Kenya, to which the constitution has already been debunked regarding Obama, yet you repeat yourselves, as if you have a short memory span. Its as if your making excuses after excuses, running into deads and refusing to get out and face the facts, because its still so painful. Seriously I could go on...

You folks refuse to believe the authenticity of the BC he provided, despite it being verified by the appropriate government authority, despite the McCain, Clinton campaigns, the Bush administration and a collection of US agencies having not objecting to his eligibility and authenticity of his BC, yet you see a piece of paper on some anti-Obama blog claiming to be the official divorce papers... un-authenticated divorce papers that still dont prove he was born off american soil and yet you folks automatically take it as true? From propaganda partisan websites?! Mind boggling.... or maybe this is just election depression from folk? denial? A need for anything that says... well... anything.

I guess what I am saying is that someday,, somehow,, the truth has a way of getting out.

Your saying that the above groups listed failed to scoop out anything of this nature? Its contradictory to say the least.... is there really lack of faith in these groups? One would rather believe an individual by the name of "techdude" on an obvious partisan website as opposed to the groups above? Unbelievable... only denial could be the answer.

Obama having "Place of Birth: Kenya" on his vaulted BC

The short form BC has been authenticated by the proper government authorities including the Hawaiin republican government, and the groups described above have come up with nothing to suggest otherwise... you on the other hand took this assumption out of no where and failed to provide us anything as to why this would be true... you argue that you have not see his long form BC but then you make assumptions like this
youv made up you mind already buddy, something tells me regardless of what evidence is shown, your not prepared to come to terms with the fact this man will be your president come January 20.

sssssssss

You folks are at ta dead ends and all I see now are recycled arguements that have been debunked and will continue to do so time and time again. Sooner or later you folks will come up with nothing... seriouslys folks here will just copy prior debunking posts and that will be it, onto the indonesian citizenship claim once again
and then back to Kenya again
Seriously I could type every day for the rest of the year because I know all the proper information, its hard ever for individuals such as yourself to continue to use debunked conspiracies for such a period without being shot down time and time again.... I suggest you use this denial in private, theres only so many times you can run in circles.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by southern_Guardian]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
So let me get this straight, the Clinton's nor the Mccain etc camps were interested in bringing this issue up during the campaign. Especially, the Clinton's they fight tooth and nail and would've brought this to the fore front back in Feb 07 when Obama first announced he was running for president. Give me a break!! The Karl Roves and Hannity's of world would've been on top of this as well. I'm sure they have been there done that and know he's a natural born citizen, otherwise this BC issue would've been analyzed on Fox News 24/7.lol

The anti Obama nutjobs are entertaining to say the least.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I am sorry but you were all over the place with your definition of "sheesh", I couldn't really follow you. What is it a derivative of, Sheba, Sheena, Sheehan, Sheeshbah? Could you be a little more focused if you are going to "put it in a nutshell", for me? While you're at it, what is a "homies"? Is that another ghetto or perhaps a gay reference? I also noticed your sentence structure and spelling went awry, was that intentional? Were you being witty? Or intentionally insulting someone?

It appears you are having difficulty when too many subjects are discussed at one time so I'll address you with a narrower subject range going forward. Perhaps you won't feel so overwhelmed and subsequently, threatened, as you have thus far displayed.

From 1975 to 1980, selective service registration was temporarily suspended and those persons who turned 18 during this time were not required to register with selective services. This was the truncated point I was making about President Elect Obama's selective service registration in rebuttal to the “Anonymous ATS” post that attempted to attribute some nefarious or cryptic intent on the ways and means in which P.E. B. H. O. did register. He didn’t have to, but he did anyway.

As to his motivation for registering with selective services when he was not legally required to do so, only P. E. Obama knows for sure. Perhaps he could see into the future and just knew it was going to be an issue with someone who didn’t know enough history, should he ever run for president. So, perhaps he is a patriot, perhaps he’s just smart and foresighted [speculation].

As far as my reference to you and your kind, you share the same emotional mind-set as those who suggested that G. W. Bush somehow “stole” the election in 2000 and again in 2004 and were unwilling to accept him as President these past eight years. They didn’t like him so they refused to acknowledge him as the President, citing a close race as sufficient reason to support their delusions. Yes, I lump you into that same category regardless of your political affiliation.I lump you into this category because these allegation against P.E. Obama reflect the very same type of delusion. You don’t like him so you create in your mind, the reasons to invalidate him and since you cannot argue the outcome of the election, you turn to his eligibility leading up to the election.

Obama has met the requirements as mandated by law, has been endorsed by the Democratic Party, and has been elected President of the United States of America. There is no valid discrepancy to his eligibility, no secret documents, no smoking gun.

Even though I have read over your posts and know to expect some retort from you in which you will babble incessantly, engaged in the delusion that you are being witty, I will say it is time for you to grow up and deal with the reality of who has been elected as President.

[edit on 1/8/2009 by eaganthorn]

[edit on 1/8/2009 by eaganthorn]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   

From 1975 to 1980, selective service registration was temporarily suspended and those persons who turned 18 during this time were not required to register with selective services. This was the truncated point I was making about President Elect Obama's selective service registration in rebuttal to the “Anonymous ATS” post that attempted to attribute some nefarious or cryptic intent on the ways and means in which P.E. B. H. O. did register. He didn’t have to, but he did anyway.

As to his motivation for registering with selective services when he was not legally required to do so, only P. E. Obama knows for sure.

Obama WAS LEGALLY REQUIRED to register.

July 2, 1980, President Jimmy Carter signed Proclamation 4771, Registration Under the Military Selective Service Act, retroactively re-establishing the Selective Service registration requirement for all 18-26 year old male citizens born on or after January 1, 1960. Only men born between March 29, 1957, and December 31, 1959, were completely exempt from Selective Service registration. The first registrations after Proclamation 4771 took place on Monday, July 21, 1980, for those men born in January, February and March 1960 at U.S. Post Offices. Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays were reserved for men born in the later quarters of the year, and registration for men born in 1961 began the following week.
source

Of course, Obama has been quoted as saying "You know, I had to sign up for Selective Service when I graduated from high school. .... But keep in mind: I graduated in 1979."source But Selective Service Registration was not possible in 1979.

Bad memory of timing? perhaps. But then again, there is the claim that Obama falsified his Selective Service Registration

Sure would be nice if there weren't so many questions about so many aspects of Obama's life and documents

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by redhatty

At the time, between 1975-1980, ANYONE turning 18, was not required to register with selective services.
In fact, many areas through out the USA, lacked the forms to register even if someone wanted to register.
Yes, there were provisions, some of which were made retroactive, introduced in 1980, when the selective services registration was again re-enacted.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by redhatty
Sure would be nice if there weren't so many questions about so many aspects of Obama's life and documents

Hey, we can make up all kinds of questions about anyone's life. That's all this is. Made up questions. Anyone can ask and start a "conspiracy" about someone.

By the way, I'm interested in your response to my post here. We were discussing this the other day and you kind of disappeared. Have any thoughts on it? Especially the dual citizenship information.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join