It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Divorce Papers Found-Obama Sr./ Ann Dunham says Obama Jr. born in Kenya

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ancient arrow

Awwww don't say that. Please edit it and remove it. Your post will now be a scapegoat for them to do and say anything they want (then they can just say, "Well you all call me a racist no matter what I do anyway!").

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Lets stop with the racist crap, whether or not it's true doesn't really matter, because by now everyone knows that once someone drops the "racist" card the conservatives derail the thread and don't shut up about it for ten pages.

Edit: Though I guess this thread is already a train wreck considering the document doesn't have anything in it.

[edit on 2-1-2009 by davion]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ancient arrow
most of the population in this topic are white
so it figures that most of these posts are racial jealousy gainst a black president as usual full of lies and deciet.
No one drags up palins past because shes white.

all this obama posts is total racial rubbish.

get on with it he WILL take over office as your BLACK PRESIDENT!

half black

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Wow. So are you some sort of psychic? Or can you only tell what a poster's race is by which words they use?
As for the rest of your post, I personally haven't seen anything that was about race until your post. It never fails. In every Obama thread someone has to pull the race card, or at least tries to. Surprisingly it's extremely rarely the conservatives or Republicans, it's almost always an Obama supporter. Personally I would expect more from someone who has been a member since 2005, but that's just me.

reply to post by davion

There's lots of stuff in the divorce papers. Just not what was claimed to be in them. It's rather irritating really. Things would be so much simpler if people who claimed to have information about something actually possessed said information, regardless of whether that something is about Obama or not. *sigh*

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
It's officially up

There's nothing in it related to the original post about a Kenyan birth. Can we get this thread tagged as a hoax?

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Time for everyone to take the tin foil off and quit playing scrabble with the letters "H O A X"

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mel1962
Time for everyone to take the tin foil off and quit playing scrabble with the letters "H O A X"

Are you refering to the hoax of Obama Jr. birth certificate..the one that has been on factcheck..because that states that Obama's Mothers name when he was born was Stanley Ann Dunham...Stanley Ann Dunham
Oddly enough on the divorce document between her and Obama Sr., her name is Stanley Ann D. OBAMA. Stanley Ann D. OBAMA.
Obama was born to Stanley Ann D. Obama..NOT Stanley Ann Dunham..
She was legally married to Obama Sr. who was a Kenyan with British citizenship, which also gave Obama jr. British citizenship...which proves Obama is NOT natural born citizen...
Birth Certificate Obama has been using:
www.donkeydish.com...
Obama Sr. VS Stanley Ann D. Obama document:
www.plainsradio.com...
Hummmm..If Obama Jr. birth certificate is REAL then why does it give his Mothers name as Stanley Ann Dunham??? When her LEGAL name was in fact OBAMA..she was married to Obama Sr. when Obama Jr. was born..
which..again I will say, gave Obama Jr. British citizenship..
You may also want to check out the dates on the divorce papers..interesting

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissysWorld
Are you refering to the hoax of Obama Jr. birth certificate..the one that has been on factcheck..because that states that Obama's Mothers name when he was born was Stanley Ann Dunham...Stanley Ann Dunham
Oddly enough on the divorce document between her and Obama Sr., her name is Stanley Ann D. OBAMA. Stanley Ann D. OBAMA.

Did you seriously just type this...

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Thread title says the documents show he was born in Kenya, so where is the evidence?

All you've got is that she didn't use her maiden name in the divorce order document?

Give me a break.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
If you look at a birth certificate it states the mothers maidan name not her legal name at the time. Plus just because someone marries someone from another country does not mean they give up their citizenship.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by davion

Did you seriously just type this...

You took the words right out of my mouth, excuse me while I pick my jaw up from the floor! By the way Missy, where's the Kenyan Birth Certificate that I ask for, but never get and the subject gets changed to some other BS!

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Don't let it get your hopes up. This man is all about hope, Where one used to wonder how much more stupid can this man get or what dumb thing will he do next. Now with the new leader you will say How in the hell does he hope to get away with that or I hope he doesn't make another mistake that costs me...

Give it time. The birth event is not so much about getting him convicted no it is more of an announcement : Give up hope. Their hopelessly brainwashed and your doing a great job seeing things simply as they are.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
You missed the entire point Davion..on purpose??? I wonder...
Pretty sure I saw your name in the plains radio chat when the documents came online...and a few more that are here now were there bashing..
I have had no sleep for two days because of moving..and yet I make more sense in my posts than you..go figure

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Hummmm..If Obama Jr. birth certificate is REAL then why does it give his Mothers name as Stanley Ann Dunham??? When her LEGAL name was in fact OBAMA..she was married to Obama Sr. when Obama Jr. was born..

You have obviously never had a child Missy

Birth certificates ALWAYS use the mother's maiden name.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

You missed the entire point Davion..on purpose??? I wonder...
Pretty sure I saw your name in the plains radio chat when the documents came online...and a few more that are here now were there bashing..
I have had no sleep for two days because of moving..and yet I make more sense in my posts than you..go figure

Oh yeah? What point is that? The thread title says" Divorce Papers Found-Obama Sr./ Ann Dunham says Obama Jr. born in Kenya" the documents don't say anything about Kenya, and I don't see why they would.

All you have is the fact that she didn't use her maiden name on a divorce document and that somehow proves the original point of your thread?

And no Missy, I haven't been in their chat room why would I bother surrounding myself with people that don't listen to reason? I do that here and that's enough of a chore.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MissysWorld

Balogna!

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Many married women have kept their own (maiden) names.
Once married you have the right to use either name, or even both names if you wish.

Marriage gives a woman a common-law right to assume the husband's surname. However there is no legal obligation upon a woman to do so.
Suffragettes were pointing out in the 19th century that there were advantages for a woman in not giving up her name.

I grew up horrified at the fact that letters to my mother were addressed as "Mrs (my father's name)", and determined to never take on a man's name myself. Stanley Ann was obviously a feminist at heart too, so it's unsurprising if she kept using her maiden name.

No, nothing odd about this. Her lawyer may have felt it better to use her husband's name on a legal document.
Perhaps the "D." preceding it was her little rebellion.

She was legally married to Obama Sr. who was a Kenyan with British citizenship, which also gave Obama jr. British citizenship...which proves Obama is NOT natural born citizen...

No, it does not prove anything.

There are reputable legal opinions that anyone who is an American citizen at birth is a natural-born American citizen.

There are reputable legal opinions that anyone fulfilling certain standards of either jus soli or jus sanguinis is a natural-born American citizen.

There is also an opinion that you cannot be a natural-born citizen if you were born with dual citizenship.

None of these are more than opinions until such time as they are tested in court.

You may also want to check out the dates on the divorce papers..interesting

Why?
Because Obama's mum (as Wiki has always made clear,) was 3 months preggers when she married?
LOL at anyone who wants to make an issue of that.

As if you'd suddenly approve of him if he turned out to have been a virgin birth . . .

Edited to add, Redhatty sent his arrow straight to the bullseye, pointing out that:

I've had 3 kids and forgotten that.

[edit on 2/1/09 by Kailassa]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Just thought I'd let you all know that the moderators on the Plains Radio forum are pruning all criticism against the documents and the radio broadcast from any threads.

The main thread that was linked in the original post was removed of all criticism after the release of the documents. I assume Redhatty went under the name "Red" in that correspondence, well pretty much all of your posts have been wiped out and deleted it seems. I remember reading them from earlier.

Was also reading an argument on their forum where someone mentioned a Supreme Court case in defense of Obama being natural born and that was also deleted.

Here's some proof

Try to find BarackNOTMYOBAMA's post in this thread

You won't.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I was banned from their forum for posting this in their thread and can confirm it was deleted because I managed to access their forums again through a proxy.

So it's fairly obvious the people that associate themselves with Plains Radio don't so much want proof and objective reasoning as they want a secluded echo chamber where they can scream and whine all they want without anyone objecting to it.

I assume Redhatty was similarly banned, if "Red" was indeed the name he used on that forum.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Oddly enough on the divorce document between her and Obama Sr., her name is Stanley Ann D. OBAMA.

Oh, for Christ's sake! Changing your story mid-thread???

Originally posted by redhatty

It's true. Everyone who has birth certificate questions should look at your own.

Look at this thread. In fact, Obama's supposedly forged CoLB states:

MOTHER'S MAIDEN NAME:
STANLEY ANN DUNHAM

MissysWorld, are you so eager to demolish this man's character that you have no time to even look up your own assertions and no regard whatsoever for the FACTS? Any credibility you had has been absolutely destroyed with this thread.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join