It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Divorce Papers Found-Obama Sr./ Ann Dunham says Obama Jr. born in Kenya

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Irish M1ck

Yeah apparently they don't know what the hell is in it, and according to the thread on website it has "goodies" but I'm sure they wouldn't be saying "goodies" if it said he was born in Kenya, because then they'd be screaming at the top of their lungs.

[edit on 2-1-2009 by davion]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by redhatty

I went to their forum and looked at a few threads about it and apparently Ed, whoever that is, gave the password out during a chat. No one really said anything about what was in the papers so apparently it's nothing like what they claimed it was supposed to be, and amazingly no one posted the password that I could see. Thought about emailing them to ask why exactly they would put a password on it and then not give anyone a way to get the password after making such big claims about it's contents, but I hate to waste my time. And I'm sure I'd end up with more spam in my inbox for my trouble.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
From the Investigating Obama website

2:25pm CT - Ed Hale has his FedEx package and has made sure that among others, attorney, Stephen Pidgeon is getting a copy. PlainsRadio.com is to post it for public view at 8pm CT, tonight. Ed and others will be 'net audio-wise, too, as previously mentioned.

We'll see - I expect a non-event

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Looks like Chocotaco decided to ignore my challenge. I'm not surprised, some peo;e just dont have the cojones to walk the walk.
The law says Obama is a citizen, regardless of where he was born. It is time to let this issue die, unless someone can get the evidence and bring it to the courts.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Drag it out as long as you can...
oh well...

My only question has always been...
IF you have nothing to hide about your past, Why spent $500.000 to prevent access to it?

[edit on 2-1-2009 by Muundoggie]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
The thing I enjoy most about this whole argument is that people actually assume the DNC/RNC care about what the constitution says or that the "masters" that fast-tracked Obama into office would actually be concerned with a little thing like eligibility. For a conspiracy site, you people put a lot of faith in the so called controllers.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Well we still don't know what it all says, but Freepers has posted the first page which includes the docket number and the judges name & seal stamp

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by redhatty
Well we still don't know what it all says, but Freepers has posted the first page which includes the docket number and the judges name & seal stamp

Wow. Even those loons are skeptical and making fun of it.

That says a lot about the anti-Obama conspiracy theorists relegated to here.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Why can I never see Article11's posts?

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Irish M1ck
Why can I never see Article11's posts?

I can't either when I log out.

But then again, you can't see this either.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
after further thought, my vote is that this is a ratings stunt. nothing more.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
It's up on megaupload

Downloaded it, nothing in there about Kenya, and even if there was they are crappy low quality JPGs.

But like the nutjobs on Plains Radio keep saying:

At least Ed is trying, and for that I commend him - please keep going, Ed. Even if this isn't the thing that's going to turn everything around, God still has a way to save us, for sure, and let's keep bombarding God with prayers just like with the influx of letters going to the Supreme Court.

Keep praying for that miracle.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by davion

Awesome find.

Not sure if they know, but since they keep calling Obama the "Messiah", that means they are praying to him.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
We got about two more hours till this "bomb" drops and we can label this thread a "[HOAX]"

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Strange Powers

I agree with you. This is for the poor schmucks who are hoping against hope to derail Obama so much that they are willing to "pay" to keep poor Ed going in his search and destroy "mission".

reply to post by davion

That is HILARIOUS! "Bombarding God with prayers" to save them from "the Messiah"... Who's delusional here?

reply to post by Irish M1ck

Yeah, The ONLY people who call Obama "the Messiah" are those who hate him. I have NEVER heard an Obama supporter call him that.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Leave it to Ed Hale to lose all credibility LOL

The papers aren't even an actual Divorce order, although they are the initial filing, the only order is for the hearing LOL

Just like I figured - a non-event

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Now that "Investigating Obama" blog seems to be playing apologetics and backpeddling while at the same time not releasing information about anything until 8PM in accordance with Plains Radio.

So much for investigating Obama

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by davion

It's a BLOG! What do people expect?

And where is MissysWorld, the thread starter? Several of their threads have been started in a dramatic flourish and then they disappear for a few days. :shk:

You know what's funny? A week from now, people will be referring to the FACT that Obama's parents' divorce decree PROVED Obama was born in Kenya! It'll be listed along with all the other BS "proof" of why Obama can't be president.

Just as someone mentioned earlier that Obama has spent $500 K getting his birth certificate sealed. All completely UNTRUE and proven so, but, like GW Bush, they figure if they keep saying it, people will believe it. And, sadly, they do...

These people aren't interested in the truth!
They can't HANDLE the truth!

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Yes, he paid 500k to seal a BC that was already sealed for free - by law.

People will believe anything as long as it makes them feel better.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
most of the population in this topic are white
so it figures that most of these posts are racial jealousy gainst a black president as usual full of lies and deciet.
No one drags up palins past because shes white.

all this obama posts is total racial rubbish.

get on with it he WILL take over office as your BLACK PRESIDENT!

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join