It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Divorce Papers Found-Obama Sr./ Ann Dunham says Obama Jr. born in Kenya

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by leisuredrummer
I have no doubt that the DNC is dumb enough to have backed Obama. It's the DNC after all.

What's your track record for winning seats?

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Irish M1ck
Did they post it up yet? The OP said they were supposed to have the copy by 12/31/08 by 6pm.

That's why I said to the OP on page one - get back to us when they post it and we can tear into it. 11 pages of discussion and the alleged divorce papers haven't appeared yet.

I can only imagine how long this thread will be if they actually show up.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I can only imagine how long this thread will be if they actually show up.

Or when they don't.

Only thing better than watching right wing loons wallow in their own filth is feeding it back to them.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Guys, you will never change...a lot has been done to educate people that there is no black and white...but those who are dull are continuing with their ignorence. what the hell are u investigating that the CIA could not find? Grow up.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by lunarminer
reply to post by Ameneter

At the time that John McCain was born, the Canal Zone was US sovereign territory.

But, if McCain was born in Colon, the Republic of Panama, he is a Panamanian citizen. That hospital is off the US Military base. The hospital which we were told he was born, Colo Solo, wasn't even built until 1941.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

“Natural born” means born in the United States.

No, it means that the person was born as a U.S. citizen, and hence did not have to make any active efforts to naturalize him/herself.

If it had been otherwise, the U.S. Constitution would have said, "born in the territories of the States."

Yes!!

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedDragon
reply to post by mel1962

Apparently no hospital in Honolulu has a record of Obama being born there.

'They seemed to know what hospital quite a few times months ago when it was claimed that Obama’s mother gave birth to him at Queens Medical Center in Honolulu - Obama and Mom Never Here

After it was concluded that Obama and his mother were never there, his sister was in an interview (Mary) and claimed that Obama was born at Kapiolani Medical Center for Women and Children - Obama and Mom Never Here

www.earthfrisk.com...

And . . . your point is what? I asked for someone to produce Obama's official Kenyan Birth Certificate . . . instead I get links to a dubious web site that has links to all the hospitals in Honolulu . . . the whole article is heresay and rubish . . . show me the MMMMMoooooooney! Where's the Beef!

Someone, please, please, I am begging you . . . Show me Obama's Official Kenyan Birth Certificate and I will be on your side . . . other than that this issue needs to die a quick death!

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
It's absolutely baffling that this issue still has legs.

First, I'm amazed that what seems like many of the very same people who put liberals like myself down when we questioned GWB on torture, WMDs, war for profit, etc. with comments like "you don't know what they know" and "you need to trust them because you need to respect the Office" are now second-guessing officials all the way from Hawaii's State Health Department to the Supreme Court, and refusing to take what they've been shown and told at "face value". Very interesting, that. Are the authorities trustworthy or aren't they?

Second, one thing keeps getting stuck in my craw on this issue:

Obama announced his bid for the Presidency on February 10, 2007.

Now I haven't been able yet to find a complete list of the lawsuits claiming Obama's ineligibility, but it seems the vast majority of them seem to be fairly recent, within the last 6 months or so.

Why is it that all these "concerned citizens" didn't step up to the plate almost two years ago and try to prevent his nomination in the first place? Why does it seem we're only really hearing about this in the last few months? Is it because nobody wanted to get their hands dirty until the inevitability of his election became more apparent? Come on, people. Most of us knew by the midterm elections that Obama would most likely run. Why weren't any of these folks making noise about it then, when there was a real chance of derailing Obama's campaign before it picked up steam to begin with?

I question the timing of these accusations. Some state they have been following this issue for a long time, but where were you? Where were your lawsuits? Where was your action?

No, I think this whole "issue" is pretty much a smokescreen to be used by the RNC and their corporate masters (however covertly) to attempt to discredit Obama and divide the nation further (no matter how many ways you slice it this issue can have no other effect). The RNC has long used divisive issues to win elections and/or render their opponents impotent--their platform, in effect, being one of corporate rule with no regard for "the Little People" and their economic policies now proven to have disastrous consequences for the average American, they have nothing else but racist, sexist, anti-Muslim, anti-gay, anti-abortion, anti-insert-group-who-represents-the-scary-"Other"-here rhetoric to convince the delusional, paranoid whackjob fringe of America to either vote for their guy or vote against their opponents, and/or render those opponents who beat them ineffective at governing.

Just because their names don't appear signed on some document autorising these actions against Obama, it doesn't mean they're not involved. This whole thing reeks of Karl Rove's "turd blossom" style--get a bunch of your fringe-media and right-wing-talk servants to spread enough lies, and hopefully, in the end, nobody will care what the truth is--the RNC's preferred strategy in a nutshell. They never seek to win elections fairly--they seek to win by exclusion, by demoralizing Americans from taking part in their civic duty to vote in every election, every time.

Third, why has no one, not one of these people making these claims, laid out their evidence?

Obama has.

Where does this "million-dollar-figure" regarding the "three law firms" he's hired to "keep his secrets" come from? Can you provide a source? Anything? Can you provide the names of the firms, so those of us who actually want to do our own homework (rather than rely on some nutjob's blog) can verify the information independently? Where is it? Where's your evidence?

The "interview" with Obama's grandmother has been debunked and wouldn't hold an ounce of water in court. Anything else?

These supposed "divorce papers" are supposedly on their way. Here it is, 1/2/08, 9:17am CST and I've seen nothing. Where?

Seriously, can you guys provide anything other than old rhetoric about how you think things "should be" and obscure legal decisions from the 18th and 19th Centuries to try and prove your point?

And frankly, what's your real motivation in all this? Is it really to get the truth, or is it to spread discord and rip the United States to pieces once and for all?

Because for all of you who think Obama is plant for the "NWO", you need to ask yourself--assuming "they" exist--what serves their purpose better, a population rallied behind a man they believe in and working toward higher goals for themselves and Humanity, or a population so divided it's pactically a civil war without the gunfire?

I await your answer.

Be truthful. Jesus is watching.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
(deleted)

[edit on 2-1-2009 by srb2001]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Seeing as how Ed Hale has already backed down from his claim that the divorce decree contained something about Obama being born in Kenya, I don't know what you're waiting for.

But I'll be curious to see what comes of this mysterious 30-minute password window.
Is the Plains Radio guy going to make people donate to see the "document"?

Oh, what silly fun!

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Seeing as how Ed Hale has already backed down from his claim that the divorce decree contained something about Obama being born in Kenya, I don't know what you're waiting for.

I think someone owes me 20,000 ATS points

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now to just sweep this under the rug where it belongs, along with the other "Obama is a Muslim," "Obama is a reptilian," and "Obama is going to enslave all caucasian" lies.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I did not see that post. Thanks for resurrecting that. How many times will people of this board ruin their credibility by posting stories like this? How many times can ATS let people post these political smear stories that never end up resulting in anything?

30-minute password window? What the hell is that about anyway?!

Someone should just tell him to host it on photobucket.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by MissysWorld

What if the USA was a Corporation? If so, they can appoint anyone they want to the CEO ship - no matter their Nationality....

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
seriously guys? seriously?

just drop it already. someone made a very valid point already. if the DNC approved it, they had all the proof they needed, and anyone who wants to try and dig up some kind of conspiracy about this is just butt-hurt about Obama being the next POTUS. get over it.

besides, this entire country is founded by people not from here. everyone who was born here, has ancestors from somewhere else. the only true Natives, are still being oppresssed... so honestly, i really don't care if he isn't a citizen! it wouldn't be as much a tradegy as the revocation of rights we experienced, among other things, with the last presidency.

get over it!

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Here are the documents

Oh, you don't have the password? Neither do I.

So this is the way they are going to treat this "important discovery"? By hiding it and releasing it later when they have it in their hands now?

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strange Powers
seriously guys? seriously?

just drop it already.

Drop it? I was just settling in for the troll show.

Ya'll come on back now and tell us how it doesn't matter if Obama is an American, because your foot just tastes so good.

[edit on 2-1-2009 by Article11]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Did anyone get the password? I find the site's message entirely too rude for words.

So you want to see the Obama Sr and Dunham divorce paper, well if you don't have a password, you chit out of luck.

source

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Apparently this is URGENT enough to post everywhere but not URGENT enough to act professional and give everyone the information.

What a bunch of sensationalist crap.

And you wonder why hardly anyone takes this seriously and people roll their eyes at Birth Certificate threads.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by davion

Plus they already admitted that the entire thing was a lie and the papers say nothing about Obama being born in Kenya (thank BH for finding that).

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join