It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Divorce Papers Found-Obama Sr./ Ann Dunham says Obama Jr. born in Kenya

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Plains Radio Network has posted that they have found, and are going to post it online, Obama Sr. VS Ann Dunham divorce papers, which lists Barack Obama Jr. as thier son, and as being born in Kenya..
I believe it's going to be posted online this Friday..
READ:www.investigatingobama.blogspot.com...
www.plainsradio.com

Forum:
pub29.bravenet.com...

[edit on 31-12-2008 by MissysWorld]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Excellent. More fun coming this weekend on the unending question (saga?) of where the hell Obama was born and if he's really American or not. Get back to us when they post the papers and we can all tear into them!

Fun fun fun.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
This would be extremely timely wouldn't you say, if it's for real AND if it's for Obama, Jr. It could end up being his father's birth in Kenya which we already know. Might even be a publicity stunt. Not saying it is FlyersFan, good catch and I'll be checking back!

I just noticed they said the guy who found it sent it to the station 2nd class mail????? OMG.... if it's true why in the WORLD would he do that?

[edit on 31/12/2008 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
it'll get swept under the carpet as usual.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Second class mail would be harder to intercept.Had he mailed it overnight someone could possible intercept it in transit.People in high places have access normal people do not.

+30 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
When will this issue finally die?????

I mean, do you really think that the DNC would have backed Obama's bid for the presidency if his ability to serve was even slightly in jeopardy?

I know that the RNC was stupid enough to allow a simpleton like Palin to run for Vice President, but come on, if there was even a chance that this issue had any merit the DNC would have just ran Hilary.

Face it guys, Obama will be the next President of the United States, get over it.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
This is definitely the first piece of evidence that has me seriously doubting Obama's birth. The previous stuff simply raised questions, but this would be really serious evidence that Obama is not a natural-born citizen.

Obama has also been accused of a possible role in a suspicious death, and I'm just as interested in that story as well:
www.americanfreepress.net...

[edit on 31-12-2008 by truthquest]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthquest
Obama has also been accused of a possible role in a suspicious death, and I'm just as interested in that story as well.

Care to elaborate?

Also:

We need $1000.00 in the next 24 hours to purchase the documents Steve needs

from www.plainsradio.com...

Mkay.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Think the U.S. has bigger issues to worry about than this 'natural born' debate, like the mess Bush has left behind.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sn00daard

Obama has also been accused of a possible role in a suspicious death, and I'm just as interested in that story as well.

Care to elaborate?

See my above post once more because I edited in the hyperlink. Three members of Obama's church were murdered within forty days of each other. They were widely believed to all be homosexual or bisexual and prompted newspapers to ask if an anti-gay serial killer was at large.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
truthquest:

what are you implying?

come out and say it.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
This crap is nuts.... I meen seriouse nuts. But if he has lied about his birth and is not a true natural born citizen then he should step aside.... But then who would take his place? Heir Clinton? Now thats even more scary!

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

This is definitely the first piece of evidence that has me seriously doubting Obama's birth.

No, I've seen him. I'm pretty sure he was, in fact, born.
I'm getting some pop-corn!

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MissysWorld

They're talking about this RIGHT NOW on www.plainsradio.com

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
As of right now Ed says he doesn't know for sure exactly what the divorce papers state.We have to stay tuned to find out Friday.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

This is definitely the first piece of evidence that has me seriously doubting Obama's birth. The previous stuff simply raised questions, but this would be really serious evidence that Obama is not a natural-born citizen.

Why, exactly?

From a legal point of view---and that is what matters in a legal matter such as this one---the certification from the authorities in the state of Hawaii as to the birth is what matters, versus an old document in a civil case.

It is quite reasonable to assume that somebody might have made a mistake in preparing the divorce document, especially given that "Barack Hussein Obama" is the name of Senator Obama's father as well, and he was born in Kenya.

Anyway, the U.S. Supreme Court has recently looked into and rejected an case regarding the legality of Obama's eligibility for office.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Didn't the supreme court already refuse to hear this case?

I for one think Obama is hiding his birth status because he know it will
disqualify him. Why else would he resist tooth and nail and simply prove it already and shut everyone up about it? My guess is the reason is because he can't.

I would like to see these documents before I judge any new evidence. Can you imagine the fallout if it's true?

I think that threat alone will prevent the supreme court from opening that bottle.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

It is quite reasonable to assume that somebody might have made a mistake in preparing the divorce document,

If it's reasonable to assume that a mistake was made on the divorce papers can we also assume that the Hawaiian authorities could have been payed off?
Just asking, not accusing anyone of anything.

[edit on 31-12-2008 by Muundoggie]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sn00daard

We need $1000.00 in the next 24 hours to purchase the documents Steve needs

This bothers me also. As I said before I question Obamas truthfullness on this matter, but I also question the truthfullness of evidence that requires those interested in it to buy it.

Disqualifying a president elect on constitutional grounds would be HUGE, I mean If I had some kind of verifiable proof I wouldn't be immediatly begging for money so I could help get the word out

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

Why, exactly?

From a legal point of view---and that is what matters in a legal matter such as this one---the certification from the authorities in the state of Hawaii as to the birth is what matters, versus an old document in a civil case.

It is quite reasonable to assume that somebody might have made a mistake in preparing the divorce document, especially given that "Barack Hussein Obama" is the name of Senator Obama's father as well, and he was born in Kenya.

Anyway, the U.S. Supreme Court has recently looked into and rejected an case regarding the legality of Obama's eligibility for office.

Obama had strong incentive to get Hawaiian government workers to manufacture a birth certificate for him. However, no such strong incentive existed at the time the divorce papers were written about Obama's birthplace. So, I consider the divorce paper to be far stronger evidence than the state of Hawaii may have. Furthermore, one of the parties divorce documents have gone missing when they really should not have which took the PI by surprise. That just adds a question of how they went missing.

The document does not even seem to use the words "Barack Hussein Obama". It says something like "His son, born in Kenya." While it surely could have been a mistake, there is no reason for me to believe it was a mistake, so I'll take it as true. Someone could have also made a mistake in issuing Obama a Hawaii birth certificate if he was born in Kenya.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join