It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Letter 'A' Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
so the alphabet had it's beginnings in (no surprise) egypt. these rulers still rule today. but after "awakening" to this fact, it suddenly came to me.. the letter "A" is graphically nothing more than an unfinished pyramid.. or all-seeing-eye. so the written language pushed onto the world all begins with the all-seeing-eye, just wonderful.

A

history of the alphabet by wikipedia

maybe i am seeing too much into the Illuminati's symbolism, but after watching many videos and reading up on how their symbolism is basically all around us, it doesn't surprise me that their whole language starts with their favorite luciferian symbol. thoughts?!

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by no2nwo
so the alphabet had it's beginnings in (no surprise) egypt. these rulers still rule today. but after "awakening" to this fact, it suddenly came to me.. the letter "A" is graphically nothing more than an unfinished pyramid.. or all-seeing-eye. so the written language pushed onto the world all begins with the all-seeing-eye, just wonderful.

A

history of the alphabet by wikipedia

maybe i am seeing too much into the Illuminati's symbolism, but after watching many videos and reading up on how their symbolism is basically all around us, it doesn't surprise me that their whole language starts with their favorite luciferian symbol. thoughts?!

Thank God I am not the only one that see's this. We are Egypt, EmitZraim, Mary, America. "Out of Egypt I have called my people "he will rule as God".

U.S.A. Ussa, Yoseph, Ephraim North, Mannassah South.

Peace

[edit on 31-12-2008 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by no2nwo

Proto-Canaanite is were 'A' derived from the Symbol for an Ox (Alp) and is looks very much like an ox, Phonecian symbol for Ox derived from the Proto-Canaanite symbol and looks like a sideways 'A'. Althought the symbols were different slightly they had the same meaning Alp (Ox). Phonetic Reading - Alp - Alpha - to just A. Proto-Canaanite derived from Egyptian but based on what i have said, i would say it originated from the egyptian symbol for Ox and not an unfinished pyramid.

: en.wikipedia.org...

www.bartleby.com...

collesseum.googlepages.com...

This is how it may relate to Occult:

books.google.co.uk...(ox)&source=web&ots=vu6XBXvsU0&sig=bZ0-MgRzNkVi8a0MkVjuCC7t6uM&hl=en&sa=X&oi=b ook_result&resnum=6&ct=result

[edit on 31-12-2008 by MCoG1980]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Interesting, however I don't think there is anything sinister involved in the alphabet. Look at the Rx symbol, it would appear more suggestive than the letter A.

www.endomail.com...

Good thinking outside the box.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Tinman67

Rx derived from the latin for recipe.

It surprising how many people use the english language andd think they know the meaning of the word. If you actually look into the roots of that word you then can see its true meaning. Take Geography for example:

The term geography comes from the Greek word “geo” meaning “Earth” and the Latin word “graphein” meaning “write”.

You be surprised at what you see once you look - everything appears then to make sense.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The history of the alphabet as we know it starts before Bronze age in Vincan culture 5000-4000 BC.
The so called Phoenician alphabet was brought to Palestine and Filistine by Pelasti (Pelasgi) from the Balkans (Palestine is called after them). Greeks took their alphabet, but it's origin is not from Egypt. It is Vincan alphabet.

The information in Wikipedia is not accurate any more.
Here is a good link for Vincan alphabet.

www.omniglot.com...

and another one on the origin of the runes

leejohnbarnes.blogspot.com...

For instance, Etruscan alphabet (cca 1.000 BC) had 26 signs and all of them are copied from this old Vincan set. They are identical.

www.omniglot.com...

www.omniglot.com...

[edit on 31-12-2008 by DangerDeath]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MCoG1980

Perhaps I would have been more accurate to have said the Rx symbol when referring to it's origins.

Here is a link that covers the whole gambit.

www.straightdope.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Tinman67

Interesting theory, though i would be more convinced if you could proove ithe connection between the latin abbr. and the eye of horus. I'll be interested to see what you find, and quite intrigued. I can see the healing connection but it would be great if there was a solid link.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
here's a little digging with the egyptian origins of the alphabet, with priority on the letter 'A'. 'A' did originate from 'ox'

Egyptian Symbols Alphabet Diagram

Explanation of the letter A

Yahoo! Answers to A

The Evolution of the Alphabet

"The work of the Phoenicians was brilliant. In the Phoenician alphabet which went form right to left, the Egyptian sign for ox head was given its Phoenician name 'Aleph' and a new symbol, then according to the principle of acrophony in which the letter is given the initial sound of the name of the object it represents, the sign was used for sound 'a'."

- from Evolution of Alphabet website

it then goes on to state that the 'A' symbol of the Phoenicians was like the typical "A" for Anarchy symbol commonly seen today, but upside down.

it then says the Greeks and Romans turned that "Anarchy"-like "A" into what it is today - "A".

ok. so it all started with "ox", but why

anyway... i just think it's convenient that it directly resembles the all-seeing-eye, and it seems appropriate that the illuminati/past world leaders would boldly start a written language with a graphic that resembles such a concept. it could be coincidence or like a lot of other things they have around us, maybe there's more than what meets the eye.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I think you're all looking into this a little too much.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
visiblemantra.org...

Escoteric alphabet why would letter A be a conspiriscy it never was until some decided they would use it as one!!!! the same as everything else next i will be hearing that the ny eve firework displays were hidden conspirisy symbols blah blah blah.................... actualy i quite like the letter A ellis taylor seems to know his stuff regarding alphabet so maybe google him see what he has to say very interesting

happy new year all

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
the letter "A" is plainly the all seeing eye above an unfinished pyramid. I don't think I am looking at this too deeply - if I flipped the letter, cut it in 1/2, reversed it, mirrored it, and scaled it, and after doing all that I say it's an all-seeing-eye, then yes, I would be going a bit far, but the deal is that I have nothing to do with the graphic, I am only recognizing an obvious shape/graphic here, and according to it's history, I have good reason to question it's true purpose, especially when there's no real evidence of why it took the form it does, besides that of being a flipped ox head icon. Also it being #1 in the alphabet instead of something later like H, I think has meaning as well. Other people have tried to derive meaning from graphics that hardly resemble anything, but I think I am onto something here, not that it really matters or makes a difference, but after seeing how the Illuminati push their control icons all over the media and other things, it's not a stretch to see what I am talking about with this thread. Coincidence that the name "Amen-Ra" also starts with the all-seeing-eye?

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I think you are right on about the A. S and F from me. Thanks for posting this.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by no2nwo

It's the bloody letter A for gods sake.

Just give it a rest. This is ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Thank you op. I have taken the knowledge you have passed onto me and and deciphered the Illuminati's great alphabet riddle which answers the question "who is the next anti-Christ. His name is AVAWAVA. Loosly translated from Zeta it means "o berry". berry= Barry= Barack. Barack O.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Egypt today. Better known as America. Mary for short. Her counterpart is known as Joseph, which is Yusa or simply U.S.A.
A pic of Washington D.C. with the master plan laid over it...the great pyramid.

Ah the Scarab, ever wonder where that white collar look comes from? Anyway, The scarab, is also the Cherub, who is known as an Eagle, look how he bores the Red, white and Blue.

Hey you ever wonder why Bush throws that Heavy Metal sign? Must be an inside thing?

"It's always the one's you never suspect..."

Open Seasame Street....

You're on to something there op....
Don't stop digging, follow your instincts.

Peace

[edit on 2-1-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Ever say to yourself, why the stupid court wigs?

Only to find out that they wear them because they are the same ones who have held power since recorded history began

Peace

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I've heard the origin of the Egyptians use of the alphabet was about how words were spelt and in turn spoken. 'Spelling' a word originated from ancient Egyptians and was believed to 'cast a spell'. The way you speak the word with emphasis or speaking certain words can affect the listener by way of command, like hypnosis - or spellcasting. Or can manifest a desired outcome for who speaks it (includes chanting) and what they say and how it's said. The advertising industry uses these tactics. In TV ads words will drift across the screen, swirling and 'spelling' out the word. Not explained properly, but you get the idea.

Not sure about the letter 'A' other than it being the most common letter used. I did just notice today when viewing Volcano alert symbols, that the one for advisory (orange) is an all seeing eye. Not that it means anything. Alcoholics Anonymous is AA and the symbol is accused of relating to these meanings, as is the symbol for AOL and the letters represent Angel Of Light aka Lucifer.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet

Not sure about the letter 'A' other than it being the most common letter used. I did just notice today when viewing Volcano alert symbols, that the one for advisory (orange) is an all seeing eye. Not that it means anything.

Quite the contrary, you are way closer then you think.

What do you think a pyramid is a model of?

Why do you think it is that Egyptians worshiped the sun, believing that there was no sun, just the void before creation?

Who do you think they believed "birthed" the sun?

All of those answers lay in "Volcano" the Baal Kahn/Cain.

Who comes as a "thief in the night", who is "like lightening from east to west", who at his appearance "all the elements shall melt in a great heat"?

People love to conquer Mt. Everest, wait till it conquers them. People will be turning in their graves.

Peace

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by no2nwo

Found something else that might interest you

www.goldenmeangauge.co.uk...

top topics

join