It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zionism = Biblical Great Deception

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Dracula23

are you serious?

let me get this straight. Just because I do not support the killing of civilians in the Gaza strip this gives you the idea that I am a black member of the nation of islam?

Not only are you an idiot, but you are a racist idiot.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by alienj

I do not have any problems with the Jewish people or the Jewish race. I do however have a problem with Zionism. Being anti-zionist does not make me anti-jew, as zionism is a political movement that some Jews and gullible gentiles subscribe to.

As to whether or not the Eastern European who current inhabit Israel have any scientific proof that they are descendants of the first century Jews who once lived in Israel is relevant I would say that it is not. Even if it was conclusively proven that every Israeli was a legitimate anscestor of an ancient Israeli does not grant one the right to remove another person from their present day home. How this could be deemed just by any rational human is beyond me.

Personally I do think that legitimate Jews should have a home in Israel, however I also believe that unless we want to see WWIII explode before our eyes we should realize that our best bet for peace in this region is a two state solution. Hamas is obviously standing in the way of this, but to not acknowledge that the brutality and mistreatment of the Palestinians by the Zionist only breeds the discontent that leads to the formation of groups like Hamas is intellectually dishonest. I am not a fan of the UN by any stretch of the imagination, but in this case the UN would be the perfect body to negotiate and enforce the short term ceasefires and truces that could eventually lead to the peaceful coexistence of the Jews and Palestinians. Anything short of trying to reach this goal is nothing more than a counterproductive half measure.

In closing I will again acknowledge that Hamas is a terrorist organization and is definately a part of the problem. However, the way that the Israeli leadership is treating this problem is nothing short of criminal.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rezwar
How can you have peace when you elect a government that is dedicated to cowardly attacks on civilians?

I think you'll find as I did some years ago that Haganah and Irgun were the first terrorists to set off bombs amongst innocent civilians, not once but many times. I copied all the dates and facts out of interest, but see one side just as bad as the other.

There is a very brief rundown on it on this page - en.wikipedia.org... but you need to search for many of the worst incidents. The massacre at Deir Yassin shows how low and depraved human beings become when roused by hatred.

I do not want to rouse any anti-Jewish sentiments, and was in two minds about posting the details of the said massacre which again was only one of many. I have many Jewish friends and they would and have been just as disturbed at what went on in Palestine. So to strike a balance here is what happened :

- "Deir Yassin" Massacre - 9/10 April 1948
Deir Yassin is an Arab village about 6 kms to the west of "Jerusalem". In 1945, its population counted 610, its area covered 12 donums, and its land area 2857 donums. The Zionist invaders occupicd it on the same day of the massacre.
The Massacre: On the morning of Friday, 9 April 1948, the thugs of "Irgun" and "Stern" Zionist terrorist gangs surprised the inhabitants of Deir Yassin and attacked them without any distinction between child, woman or old people. They mutilated the bodies of the victims and threw them in the water well of the village. Most victims were women, children and old people. The British did not dare to send their troops.
The massacre was perpetrated according to a scheme orchestrated by the "Jewish Agency", with the knowledge of the "Haganah". The Zionists had in mind a remote objective, and they succeeded in achieving it. They planted fear and terror in all Arab villages, whose people began to flee in panic. The Arab press at the time unintentionally helped in fulfilling the Zionist objective by recounting the gruesome details of the abominable, brutal crime.(37)
The force comprised 3000 terrorists, accompanied by armored vehicles.(38) Menachem Begin led the "lrgun" or "ITZL" gang, while Yitzhak Shamir led the "Stern" or Lehi gang. The commander of the attack was "Yehusha Zattler".(39) The commander of the unit that buried the victims was called "Nishrin Shev".(4o) It was also said that the commander of the attack was "Labidot".(41) The massacre lasted for 13 hours, that is, until noon of Saturday, 10 April 1 948.(42) There were conflicting reports about the number of victims. Some reports estimated them at between 87 and 256, others estimated them at 300, and others at over 100. The Red Cross discovered on 10 April the bodies of 254 men, women and children.(43) Twenty-five pregnant women were massacred, as well as 25 children under ten. At least half of the victims were women and children.(44)
The methods used in perpetrating the massacre included, inter alia, lining the men against the wall and firing at them.(45) Each time the killers occupied a house, they would blow it up. Whole families were lined against the wall and shot dead with rifles... Young girls were raped...A pregnant woman was butchered first, then they slit open her abdomen with a butcher’s knife... A small girl tried to take the embryo but was shot dead... Some of the "lrgun" gang dismembered the bodies into pieces... The hands and ears of women were cut off or chopped, in order to steal their bracelets, rings or earrings(46)... Limbs of children were cut...and the killers destroyed a children’s school completely and killed the schoolteacher.
Reserve Colonel "Meir Baeel", who was in the ranks of the "Irgun" on the day of the massacre, described what he saw. He said in the Zionist daily Yediot Aharonot on 4 April, 1972: "After the fire stopped, it was noontime, the attackers began clearing up the houses.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Malankhkare

The Deir Yassin massacre continued:

They took out 25 men and transported them in a truck; and we paraded in the Jewish quarter of "Mahaneh". At the end of the tour, they were brought to the stone quarry between "Gafaat Shaoul" and "Deir Yassin" and were murdered in cold blood.(47)
The Deir Yassin massacre accelerated the departure of hundreds of thousands of Palestinians from their homes, only a few weeks prior to the creation of the Zionist entity on 15 May, 1948.(48)
The terrorist "Menachem Begin", leader of the "Irgun" Zionist terrorist gang, which perpetrated the massacre, said: "A wave of indignation swept throughout the Arab countries and the entire world for what they called the ‘Jewish massacres’. This Arab propaganda was meant to distort our reputation, but produced for us much good. Fear pervaded the hearts of the Arabs. The village of ‘Kalonia’, which used to repel the continuous ‘Haganah’ attacks, was deserted by its inhabitants overnight and surrendered without any fight. The inhabitants of ‘Beit Tksa’ fled too; this village and ‘Kalonia’ were overlooking the highway. By falling and with the occupation of ‘Al-Kastal’, the Jewish rorces were able to control the road to Jerusalem ... In many other places, the Arabs were fleeing without clashing with the Jews in any fight. The Deir Yassin legend helped us keep ‘Tiberias’ and occupy ‘Haifa".(49)

The bracketed numbers refer to other Zionist attrocities.

What I basically found was that these terrorists were behind some of the first civilian attacks beginning not that long after WWI. Israeli's were the first to hi-jack a plane, they assassinated the Un Secretary General Count Bernadotte, they blew up the King David hotel in Israel - so their attacks were not just against the arab population but their own people.

Arab attrocities are well documented.

The Promised Land by the way was in Egyptian theology a way of describing Heaven. Israel was at one time the whole of Lower Egypt - see wheresjesus.multiply.com...:journal:880&replies_read=19
Israel ruled Egypt as the Hyksos and much farther back. They built a great nation, the pyramids, the canals and other irrigation works. They were the greatest civilisation on earth. It is so sad to see what some of their descendants have sunk to.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

lol More like a wolf in sheep's clothing! Your colors are showing!!

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by lunarminer
Let's bring this debate up to the 21st century or at least the 20th century.

Israel was created by UN mandate.

If you hate Israel then you must really hate the UN for creating it.

So far, I have seen no serioius attempt to reverse the UN mandate that created the state of Israel, and so it is a legitimate, recognized, nation. It therefore has all the rights of statehood, something that the "Palestinians" lack.

Most of the "Palestinians" are in fact Egyptians in the case of Gaza, Jordanians in the case of the West Bank, and Syrians in the case of the Golan Heights.

So if these poor oppressed "Palestinians are seeking a homeland. Why don't we help them out and return Gaza to Egypt, the West Bank to Jordan, and the Golan Heights to Syria? It seems to me that, that should solve the problem.

The only problem with that is that Jordan kicked the "Palestinians" out back in the 60's when they tried to topple the Jordanian government. So, Jordan is content to leave them where they are. Egypt also has abandoned claims on the Gaza strip because they don't want to deal with the crazed idiot in Hamas. Syria would like the Golan Heights back but only so their rockets can reach farther into Israel.

Seems to me that the current state of international affairs favors the Israeli position.

By the way, on the question of lineage. The earth's population has been mixed so completely over the past 500 or so years that we all have a little Abraham in us.

Israel wasn't the only nation created out of the 'British Mandate' in 1948. Most of the 'British Mandate' was used to create an Arab nation called "Trans-Jordan". Trans-Jordan was present day Jordan plus "the West Bank", which Jordan abandoned. Many times since the Six Day War, Israel tried to get Jordan to take back "the West Bank" minus Jerusalem, but they refused.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlesMartel

Israel wasn't the only nation created out of the 'British Mandate' in 1948. Most of the 'British Mandate' was used to create an Arab nation called "Trans-Jordan". Trans-Jordan was present day Jordan plus "the West Bank", which Jordan abandoned. Many times since the Six Day War, Israel tried to get Jordan to take back "the West Bank" minus Jerusalem, but they refused.

Did these people who lived in 'Trans Jordan' come from Eastern Europe and Russia to displace the inhabitants? No! They were already there, so your point is redundant.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by lunarminer
reply to post by breakingdradles

You do realize of course that the Arabs invaded the area back in the 9th century or so. In that case they are no different than the Romans or the Greeks.

Hey I have an idea! Let's return the whole area to the Greeks! It seems that their claims should be more legitimate than the Arabs, since the Greeks got there a thousand years earlier.

More made up zionist history. Who lived there before the 9th century, Martians?

As for the Greeks, they are perfectly happy in Greece. The ancient Greeks tended to stay near their individual city states.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
The author of this post is right. And most of the orthodox Jew's websites will attest to the fact. The Zionists have for many years recruited young men willing to fight to come to Israel and given them money, positions and homes as long as they were willing to say they were Jewish. Many of whom is no more Jewish than I. My mother rants and raves about 'leaving the Jews alone," but she is old and befuddled and has no ideal what is going on and even when I tell her, she refuses to fact the facts. One of the big problems is she doesn't believe in Christ herself. More than a bit willing to do what some wouldn't she refuses to budge from the fantasy she has created for herself. I guess there's no reason for guilt if you deny the truth....

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join