It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollister has “standing” and needs a decision so he knows whether or not to follow any Order of

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
With two (2) U.S. Supreme Court conferences already scheduled for Jan. 9 & 16, 2009, Berg files another lawsuit.

Berg today, with co-counsel Lawrence J. Joyce, Esquire, filed another lawsuit in Federal Court in the United States District for the District of Columbia on behalf of Retired Colonel Hollister against Barry Soetoro a/k/a Barack Hussein Obama demanding to know Obama’s real name and if he is constitutionally qualified to be President. Plaintiff, Gregory S. Hollister, is a resident of Colorado Springs, Colorado and Hollister has “standing” and needs a decision so he knows whether or not to follow any Order of Soetoro a/k/a Obama.
Press Release

Congress meets Jan. 9th, 2009 to validate the electoral vote. I guess the fat lady hasn't sung yet...

Does anyone know if Congress has ever NOT validated a President Elect? I wonder if, by a huge miracle, the Supreme Court would actually hear this case? I also wonder what would happen if they found he wasn't constitutionally qualified and therefore, wasn't qualified to be Ill. Senator either...

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Right or wrong, the courts will not interfere.

Obama will be the next president of the United States.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Probably. And unfortunately, there goes the constitution with the bathwater...

If Congress did disqualify him on Jan. 9th, what would be the procedure? Would they have to hold the whole election again or what?

[edit on 31/12/2008 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

I would just like somebody to clarify the rules so that there won't be another issue like this in the future. As is with the current system, the possibility of a naturalized citizen becoming President is highly possible. All he or she has to do is pretend, keep quiet, and not release any documents.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I remember back during the 1968 election that there was lots of talk about leaning on any electors representing the George Wallace vote to change their vote to Hubert Humphrey (both men were running as Democrats at the time).

Some states explicitly bind their electors to vote the way the populace voted, some don't. It's on the outside conceivable that Obama might lose enough electors (for whatever reason) next year to be in trouble. But I doubt it. Finding enough electors with the necessary equipment between their legs would be a real challenge.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murky

Finding enough electors with the necessary equipment between their legs would be a real challenge.

You got that right!

top topics

join