Will you have Eternal Life?? Click Here

page: 1

join

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
There are 5 steps to get you into heaven...
The main key is faith....

He has his five basic basic instructions written in the instruction book called the bible. (Basic.Instructions.Before.Leaving.Earth=bible)

As we all know before Jesus came down, man had sinned as we all do now. Jesus came down to save our sins so that we could have eternal life in heaven, if we just asked him to come into our lives. It's simple right?
Well why is everybody denouncing faith these days?

People can worship false prophets such as john kerry and george bush, and put more faith into their hands, then in Gods? Sounds silly to me seemings how God would never lie to you, betray you, steal from you, and lie to you some more like these guys do.
So what's the big deal if you "believe"=faith?? Is that supposed to be embarrassing to some? Does it make you feel stupid to talk about it out loud? But you can talk about bush and kerry no problem? Thats backwards if you ask me...

So anyway here is a link I found....
And remember : Verily, Verily, I say unto you, he that believeth on me, hath everlasting life." Found in the book: John 6:47

Your Five Basic Instructions:

Haven: Do you know if your going to go?

[Edited on 7-4-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
You are correct. The story of the thief on the cross next to Jesus is proof of this. (Luke 23:32-43) We don't know of anything good he did in his life. Most likely he was a violent criminal seeing how we was receiving capital punishment. He simply had to state his faith that Jesus was the Son of God. "remember me when you come into your kingdom". That said, if you really believe, you will act in a way that shows it.

For example if someone runs into your building and yells out "There's a bomb in the building" you would most likey have faith in this persons statement. The faith in action would be you exiting the building as quickly as possible. If you just paid lip service to the person and said "Ok, I'm out of here", but stayed seated. Then it would be obvious from your actions that you really didn't believe in his statement.

new topics

join