It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chi and you: What can your chi do for you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I've seen following claims about what chi can do:
- Telekinesis
- Astral Projection
- Energy Balls

What else?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Chi and urgency are one and the same.

how we place importance sets the urgency attached to it

its more like the fuel rather than looking at what else can be done with it.

once its mastered urgency isnt expressed it drawn from imediette environment. Its like when you speak to a kindly old person and you just feel so comfortable and relaxed from the tone of their words.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Hey Bubba,
H0w cum my Chi-a pet aint got no chi?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Chi is only one small of the true energy. But with chi and knowledge of true energy you can do basicly what ever you want.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Chi is pretty much expressed through so many different words across the world...
Energy is the western interpretation with it if I do believe so
I am a Lightworker....someone whos been attuned to the artform of Reiki
and I personally have healed headaches of others and stomaches
and have healed myself of my Restless Leg Syndrome that had been bothering me for over a decade
Also it can be so much more such as I play guitar in a band with another fellow guitarist who is attuned to Reiki and using this energy before and while we play it's amazing how effortlessly and how lost and into the music you get.....any musicians will know what I'm talking about when something happens out of nowhere and it's an amazing feeling..
Also cleansing aura's and healing and clearing the bodies chakras too
My meditation guru has claimed that (and im sure this goes well beyond the Usui Reiki I'm taught) when one can truely harness the Chi energgy and has realized it's potential anything is possible
recharging car batteries..fixing broekn electronics...pain reliver..removing stains off clothes..almost an alchemy in a sense
yes I know some of it sounds odd or maybe ridiculous but until you've experienced it or opened up your mind to the possibility of it then it's going to sound unnconventional
Possibilities are limitless I suppose except the limits you make for yourself

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by truthquest

I think energy is everything, like 99% of what we are. We are universal energy trapped in a physical body, this life force energies potential is endless. We can achieve anything once we master it...the problem is mastering it. Ive has glimpses of what it is and what can be done with it but Ive only just touched the surface of it. Im so interested in finding out more about it and what doors I can open with it.

Meditation is one way of finding the source of chi/prana but we have to totally believe in what we are doing, any self doubt seems to shut the energy down.

The universe is made from energy, there is a source where this energy comes from, this source is divine. Chi or prana is our life force, this energy makes us who we are. what can chi do for you? It can re connect you to your creator, your source of life (this creator has many names but is just one) . And yes you can have a lot of fun along the way with the things you listed OBE, telekenisis , energy creation and the like.

top topics

join