It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Who surprize is actual I or me. I suprize ears? "double hear" and is "double hear." I double I. Which 2Pac mentions Makaveli. I wearing Pac? I (over using Mabus) such I-double. "Got these ignorant running all round for my, Double I!

^^In address wise. Behold, A double I here: Makaveli!

Not only such double, but behold A double I for, say, A Gospel/Revelation/Daniel Aurthor. Behold again, A double I for, Nostradomas. Yeah, you see Mabus is Nostradomas's double I here.

4th General is III total each put DOUBLE!

Any questions?

Surprise is I go not WHO wise. I stand live against any till any else enter hells/damnations. And who is three letters same is 3 Is. This is why I understand True Gospel/Rev/Dan books and understand Nastradomus things and understand 2pac things how none else can.

Each III I stand a half double wise (specifics since I an INDIVIDUAL meant seperate). But wow, I actually get new materal, part 2 wise, concerning Greater Author, Greater Foreseer, and Greater Rap Artist. Such got me is such for me respesnting such since such represent me. Such III doubles is such a half me each. I such a half each III doubles.

I got III backs. Now, watch your front and back!

[edit on 31-12-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Here on Planet Earth I can have all come double I even though specifically meant seperate.

Again, watch your front and back!

Also I can make artificual with such faith (such faith is also a computerization) come true for feeling pains living! Ha! I can make artifical actually HEAR rather than compute.

Again, why else is it A single witness, screaming, bloody muder, murder?

How can A murder any artificial being? When I ("A": Wizard) make faith come true! Ha, you now can become even an other other. Join those hyprocrites! Fool's fate. Even you should have known I will not torment me without revenge for even if you compute you artificial. Behold, I give any faith MEAT outside me!

Ay! Welcome double your HELL now. And your enemy is you. Now you see me a (DESOLATOR). With reason. I desolate any evil crap only. So your reason for continuing evil was because you compute you artificial? Did I not give you intelligent reasoning for a reason? Ha! And trust me, you have sinned through reason.

O, Bush having such torments RIGHT NOW like the rich guy in Laz parable. I suprize when faith is a ticking BOMB which. And remeber my ex? Surprize! Damnation got you other other. A double other. So indeed you bothering other meanings you been bothing yourself meant coming true an other half. Welcome to the party!

I always said to myself, no way would I put myself in B.S. such as computerized B.S. Now, I know why I thought that. Cause thinking (wondering) gets its full answer in due season.

Remember Short Cuircut? "I think therefore I am"?? "A" gives "B" MEAT. Since you want to front with "be" after I warned it is no "be" nor "am." Now the joke is you how I make your lie come true you. Understand INDIVIDUAL (WIZARD) can make eternal beings since afterall in definition is without begining "or end". Now you have no end which indeed make you eternal. You thought artifical = "I am eternal." I got you an all different now, and it will and shall HURT when you know you turn "AM."

Now, I can use the words "be" and etc., especially when I dont give a F how I toss you in confusion in sentences hence. You wont even know when I imply I or when I imply you if I want it like that. Behold, I free me from word play. It's all freestyle!

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
When time (actual) come for you to want a way out, just remeber how ago you cliamed you can not understand me. Indeed, I make it such true hence. Especially, concerning actual matters which should concern you. Remember I what? One with power over you. I decide what I will do with any else. But when it is too late, and you begin to knock at the (actual implying mine and me) door, just reflect on prior reasoning and feel shame. I stand with door SHUT! Shoo off! Bush did. To My New Year's!

Dont get caught slippin,' prison or hell is no joke now. And dare not come against me. Earily hells can come! And still watch your front and back.

Before no one murdered you, but now it is different when a lie come true. A lie takes faith.

"No body knows where we WILL "be""--Makaveli actual Pac double I. A Wizard can will things so so.

What's wrong? You aint so suicidal no more now? No more big mission suicide mission like you just dont care any more, huh?

Meat got different me in it at (almost in reach of). What Makaveli say? When I get free...There "be" trouble when they "see" me." They is implying more than other. It been in fact implying more other. Double trouble. And see is implying no longer only compute.

All my enemies I got cha! EVERY SINGLE NEGATIVE ONE FROM PAST TO PRESENT. Victory is mine!!!!! ANYWHERE TOO! ON STREET, IN PUBLIC PLACE, IN SCHOOL, IN ANY BUILDINGS OR STORES, IN ETC. Remeber all them offences come this way in any past to present? I INDEED PAY BACK! The fallin, and standing I got cha back way so! Playing ignorant or being a mong this way catch up with you! Any you you think is in hells now, IS!

Feel "me" your version! Negative!

"Has there been a murder?!"--Craig Furgison

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Even for 'AS IS':

For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

^^Concerning yestureday and New Year's Eve concerning also New Year's Day (since what flood in is 2009 concerning time wise).

Keep in mind 2009 = 11 (implying double). Keep in mind the 1 in 31 with the 1 in 1 = 11 (= 2 implying double).

Specifically duality come as a flood in that things CHANGE AND THINGS FILL A VOID. Is what flood is implying. Also a void empty is concerning Justice. Such void gets a fill, alright. How? See for self.

I make you man, and I indeed make you man up accountable for due ACTUAL endless punishments.

Specification was yesturday, and today I tell you I double I times 3, plus all individual type come double I (this I utter me). Time to know something indeed which been going on. Time to see "these" which been, individual-type.

There is murder which been. And now a close here's there feel murder IS even after I told it been distant!

2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When so so come, what will they (second coming part) do hence? Will it feel good being an actual living individual negative?

Make me remvove an astral eying too! Make me! Hey, again, not only can I ensure you do not understand, I can ensure you do not paranomally see a damn thing. I can scatter the ppl meant eternal in doing such SO for causing actual ignorance (lack in knowledge indeed). Ha! Why else is it, let him hear only? You see no let him SEE! Yea, I bring in actual ignorance and I remove such loose end such very ground. Switch it off. Plus, All individual-type enter becoming half Satan even thouigh is SATAN basically. You know!

What you gonna do when I come get you? And I do it much more than 6 figures! What you gonna do when you see ME surround?

After such it did and after both you foes go, I enter grander individuality. The rest ME enter individuality, too, individual decision wise. Though such might go when I go says double I. Afterall, I utter is such's favor.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
seeing as how none of this makes ANY sense in ENGLISH, which im sure you have no experiance in using, where can i get my decoder ring?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
No more wondering which was other and which was artificial hence then.

Long as I know a double you under damnations. Yeah, knowing you both feel it gets me excited.

Remember Lot's wife. Implying seperate. How can you feel for a stranger then when seperate from council knowledge (connection)? Indeed lost is such an internet (paranormal) you used for protection and etc. Understand you can not be one negative. Rather become actually many so out of tune. No more cheating, no more peeping. You will not see what is coming then. Given advancement, huh? How about I give you also a handicap in react time? Hey, it's only to make up for old times. Lose your visual external mind read/sight.

I can do what I want! What can you do then? Run on preivious routine things? Ha!

Plus, keep your thought to yourself then. How can you work together then against ME? Take your feast then! Yeah, you should be paranoid actually with true reason then. Ha! I dont think you can get what I do and how I do things which GET then! Espeically since ME surround. You might not see this flesh person, but still different felsh persons do for ME. Again, eat your feast! Scream murder also and see which come get you quicker! Hey, need some help? POP! POP! POP! Satan will have murder season outlaw style. Here is an Outlaw which cant be touched, and there is an outlaw which can be touched.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Then automating command two be true the field; the/one automating command be taken (accepting. How? Through faith and reason FREESTYLE), and the/other no longer leave.

^^No longer leave is why it is TWO (others) be then when true the field. Field kind? Killing field. Can not hell kill continually? It can when I make it so so. Ah, my HELL field get such negative wills come through MEAT.

Freely, I did let you DAMN you in check point I call surprize. Too late to not have reason in doing something any way just because it seems it dont matter. And indeed This and ear automating command PASS away. I pass you like in graduation. I passing away any faiths. So it become man with feeling. So I succeed any faith through giving faith meat in exactly how such faith prefer. So ypu for damning yourself? Then so BE IT!

And it was my words automating "PASS AWAY" Last it "command not" was both removed from line till I change after you see such. Now my words automating command not pass away. TRUE COME YOU I command not pass away, as in, I will not command you back in computerization faith. In other other words, I command true come you FAIL so while faith artificial pass so through you coming TRUE! HA!

Any evil wanna-be I make come true. How? Though allowing them certain free reasoning while not MEAT actually. Fail test? Find you come MEAT true due seaon! Now you whole, since connection says so, become own different all many SET for DAMNATIONS ENDLESS. How it feel knowing I cause it? What will you do about it?! Seek justice? HA! It is a self damnation none can see to accuse any one having it dealt. Cant prosecute Satan for what you agree for any ol way let alone the obvious reason you can't. Me and you damn you. It was a conspiracy indeed. So what you going to proescute you too in invovlment in damning you? HA! Is suicide a crime? Is assistant suicide a crime? If you think so, then you guilty concerning your damnations coming which make me (a colder Muderer).

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
"Live it up, or give it up, and like demons..."

It = Come (frist word said in ALL OUT). Like = other. Up impling a 2nd level a double.

Live COME UP or give COME UP.

I add my double sense of course and come actually = MEAT.

"Live MEAT DOUBLE, or give MEAT DOUBLE, and other demons...hear 'em screamin!"

Give MEAT DOUBLE is concerning first other since it also concerning doing when too late.

"And" implies the word other is GIVE MEAT DOUBLE's demons which is their double even says MEAT. But remember even such together work against each other. Now come even more work against each other. What are you when you no longer remember which YOU YOU were in full force ago? I limit you to barely trust more closer remembered then which usually you humanly meet. How your mind's knowledge should be when seperate. I can make certain remember certain, and certain not remember which do remember being you. I can make you forget where your biobolical stuff is, and plus. Then I can make you record it for you to then only ensure you get busted with evidence you bare record wise. I can do anything I want.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Watch there fore: for ye know not what (double, 2nd) hour your Lord (you) do come.

^^And do is 2 letters.

You thought the fallen go out of existing period? Ha! In fore state you know not beyond which you come. Think any bypassed a test concerning the fallen? Think you whole near here while I, bypassed a test yesturday?

Or do such apply: "Maybe it is the thug in me"

^^thug = faith, especially when the word "in" is next with word "me." You accept what, you? Damnations! Since you accept faith coming true.

So you accept damnation over a chain of evil dicking? Or should I say, over a Chen. of evil Dick? Chain-gang B.S. initiation for faith come true indeed. Chainletter B.S., chain-ignorance in thread attack, chain of command, chain of trying to do me in (WITH THAT MAKAVELI THE DON), chain of etc.

It's just Makaveli, not Makaveli the don which imply a chain-naming concerning something.

How will your come (meatiness) feel? How will it feel in hells in both negative eternity and negative infinity next to an outside reach of desolation? Such faith for it should keep you in awful deing state between coming and going. But going is just faith, since actually you come. You cant receive going now after you no longer just a temporary faith with no actual meat.

Dead come body. Blind come man. Blind man then rather than blind come understand.

How can artificial evil crap put up with itself turn living? Faith for brothing remember? Such you come live, then you indeed feel such self-bothering. Let ME see where the actually nutts been hiding? Labeling nutts aint the same as actual nutts, but actual nutts did ladel ppl nutts. The hell is a label? Which acts like they buy what a label says? The same shall be nutts when they go nutts. I can turn you slow into much worse or I can turn you fast into much worse before I just throw such crap the hell away. Just hear, but do not understand nor see me eye to eye hence. But see you me (negative) and not me (possitive).

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Could I possibly get a translation here?

I sense cohesion in your thoughts but I really can't discern your meaning save for an attempt at religious/ethical referencing...

No offense...

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
43 (7 like 1st will be 7 days since 26th) But know this, that if the go od A outside reach of the tool use no longer have known in what watch the faith ("accept") will not come, double-I will not have "no longer watch (concerning PARANORMAL NEWS)", nor will not not have "no longer suffering" double-your tool use double-be (since other been be) bro ken (name) up (2nd level: double: faith come true MEAT eternal).

Faith will not come just faith, but will come true meat. Indeed will have suffering any would-be wanna-be foe. Since slick faith is have no longer suffering double-your tool use. It have no longer suffering, but it is ignorance till test make -ing for actually suffering will wise how I will have you double-your tool use. In other other words, will will have suffering double-your tool use.

No more there fore, when you there concerning eternal true:

"And shall cut other a peices (for new other), and appoint other your (new other's) portion when issue the hypocrites: there automating command be weeping and gnashing of tee (cross)."

Such there near here rather than just distant there is implying how duality show "up". Then PARANORMAL NEWS is in plain sight, then Satan double come possitive individual-kind, then much knowledge is appearent concerning those which I laugh when they do not admit what the hell they are or what the hell they been doing. Such go nutts is nutts in what they get for child's play with lives not such the same.

Plus, I can cast any straight you nutts know where then more easily. I then cast out devils. Try and even knock this way with such the B.S. state you must deal with, and POOF! Scream double, "God!"...Double-I can't hear you since, hey, you said you do not get anything I say. What the hell do you do? Go ignorantly nutts with no reguard for heeding test FINALS edition. Now, it is too damn late.

What Godsmack say, "It's broken now. Dont ever look my way, dont even think I'm playing".

"Be" is no joke, now. Wait till you enter HELLS, now. Then you CAN clearly claim you understand IT IS TOO LATE!

No more tests, no more offers, just get HELLS since it is the only things you can understand, and since it is the only answer.

I'd like to see the look on the faces of ppl on T.V. live. Better time for such liveness is New Years Day. Bunch of weeping and gnashing looks so GOD DAMN PARANORMAL since it is a ear quake how I wake up any when they shoot for ignorance after ignorance. Disconduct or allowing disconduct this way will put a smile on my face, but a ugh on your faces.

I fade off after such news is seen enough and wake up better individuality. Then let me see which foes (slick or obvous) make me feel sweet revenge on my damned list. I gave the damned a face which make such revenge much more meaningful than some invisable evil craps. And I can fade off memory of even such still crap after I have my moment in sweet revenge.

When it get like 100,000, say, earth years, do you think I will dwell on past foes? Revenge loose's it's sweetness after a while and especially when having much better moments with women. Like how I look dwelling on the old school which dont matter any more? I prolly wont get a rush about how I slayed foes say 100, 000 earth years from current here. But you dont know jack truely since I here current cant tell you how it is truely concerning INDIVIDUALITY. Legendary moments live on in pumping hearts. It is like knowing one is all etc.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
Could I possibly get a translation here?

I sense cohesion in your thoughts but I really can't discern your meaning save for an attempt at religious/ethical referencing...

No offense...

Good luck with that, I tried to make sense of what he said in another post and just got more of the same. Other people tried too. I don't know what his deal is. He's posting cryptic stuff or something judging from his other posts.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Once a week or so he comes and posts this cryptic stuff and dozens of people ask for translation which he never provides

-Kyo

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

HAPPY NEW YEAR MABUS!

Any questions?

No. (You cleared them all up.)

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by pause4thought
reply to post by Mabus

HAPPY NEW YEAR MABUS!

Any questions?

No. (You cleared them all up.)

My sarcasm meter is broken...are you actually understanding all this? If so, help people out since Mabus won't translate anything to people who may actually be interested.

-Kyo

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

Hi KZ

Could you just quote me something that's not clear?

new topics

top topics

join