It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last post Anonymous ATS but no post

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I still haven't seen a mention of why posts that do add to the conversation, and have no profanity or other faults fail to post.

Is this because the isp is of a registered member, and because of that since the mods or at least the logger knows who posted it, it will not be posted?

If that is the truth, it needs to be changed. If this really is a site open to posts by those who are registered but for reasons such as safety or other reasons ie sensitive material the registered user needs to post anon and can't, that's not much of a true conspiracy site imo.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I like this site and even if it is a joint venture with the CIA it is not against the law to view and discuss the subject matter as it is all over the internet and part of the cultural lexicon. Nothing truly "above top secret." However, I saw something on Alex Jones' site recently (Infowars.com) that makes me wonder if it isnt an aggressive agent provocateur. There was a link to get people to "sign up" for the "revolution". Dont forget to get your "red sticker" as you sign up folks. Red line forms to the right.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ant4AU
Mods my question has been answered the thread can be closed.

...as requested, I'll lock it down now.

<< 1   >>

join